Subliminal Talk
Am 6.0 first run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am 6.0 first run (/Thread-Am-6-0-first-run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 05-29-2016

growing endurance and animalistic ignition inside. AM is heavy stuff but it doesnt matter its that heavy. Its actually good this way. deeper confidence and in line shifting with the sub when thinkling about approaching life and business, its an strong sense and breakthrough.
realizing im to nice aswell.
Growing as an man and taking responsibility more serious, yet an less serious so I have this flow going on.
the art of being an king does appeal strongly, but also the raw entrepreneural sigma wolf.
Reading about time, end time and forced time in the 48 laws of power, interesting to see this from another view yet its so Obvious and feels in line with AM. also, some beliefs seem to re-dissolve, like, on this journey I had many beliefs and thoughts popping up only to dissolve. Almost back to square one but differently.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 05-30-2016

Last day of stage 3 and I feel awesome although I'm not 100% ragarding health. One side im dealing with flu, bronchitis kind of stuff, yet on the other way I efel awesome as fuck, golden and an king. Its an nice experience and an great closing for this stage. I'm curious about business models yet know bureaucracy runs wild and is just time wasting. Also, anxiety is an lack of knowledge, like financials. Take full control and reign. Im feeling pretty amazing and an man, almost CEO status, an boss and running business I see in line with AM. Had the oppurtunity today to turn tables and it is hiring skillfull people in, instead of adding and it might actually be interwoven.

One side of me is about luxury, dominance and empire building, while another part of me is about sigma and working the field, environments and webs/networks and being amidst it all. Robert greene's 48 laws of power does come in here.

Its an sense about how I efel, some distinct/distant feeling of being stable yet knowing more is to come.

A great chapter closer. I definitely have grown.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 05-30-2016

stage 4 day 1 conjures up some resitance already but my eye contact seems to get different, almost olike I can pick girls I like/feel connection with yet more neediness is destroyed. The eye contact is piercing, almost dead like but seductive. The secoind thoughts around it are destroyed further and stage 4 is already a beast.
Im more annoyed with social rules and internal blocks. My patience seems to increase, more of an plished anger. It is there but it doesnt set through, and translates it differently.

Insight in alpha language, by keeping it short, yet full back up doubtless statements, it some very strong stuff and recognize this now from the past wioth some high function covering people, like ceo's and the sorts.

Im confused in an way, internal changes arfe happening again, and what I was struggling on stage 3, stage 4 does deal with already.
Powerfull friend manifestation is happening as well as SM lead in. women seek more eye contact already and it feels natural yet weird in ways.

Giving an shit has been reduced, I'm also looking different and am more stern in my own view towards myself, as in "this is it, deal with it" more serious maybe. My value towards myself has risen again, and : losing"people is of no concern. There is still anxiety under the surface, perhaps some trauma that returns multiple times, abandonment issues perhaps causing needy behaviour.

getting still irritated by people trying to put me down, through name calling and shit, even if these are shittests, yet know it doesnt matter at the same time, as I dont seek validation from them. Not going to change people in that, yet not becoming an doormat or some sorts. Shift in presence/mind/holding yourself and attitude towards the world.

Independence gets an massive boost. all comes together nicely in terms of interaction with the world, with the mind and physical. Also the independence and disagreeing plays an big part currently, as in, taking more responsibility and asking myself, do i want it. Guess its stage 4 as it is clearly the subliminals influence.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 05-31-2016

Mission and goals coming together nicely. I know now what I want, my potential is amazing. Everything I adapt. Also, I notice the seduction steps and observance of people, thanks to Robert Greene. Also, I'm playing with models in my head, like some visual learning.

Books are great but learn through experience. It is both. No black-white thinking. Also, seduction steps but don't lose yourself, be ready for consequences of it happening. Can go all the way down, not out of fear, but more of an frame keeping. Goa ll the way down, to go all out, but still dealing with the aftermath, promises and stuff. I'm slowly undoing more social and moral programming. I have some deep programming still in me, some red thread that keeps messing me up.

Its freeing to see how the world is with an more unattached stance, almost empowering and boundless. Its mindblowing to see this and be aware of this. It gives an whole new sense of being and living.

Thoughts of launching many thoughts, developing brands and molding ideas and bringing it out. No outcome, just an launching.
This stage isd already alpha-ing me further up in trms of women and what not. More powerfull in word using and general not ging much of an fuck. Also more clear observance of patterns and anxieties, like it is disconnected and now being released. Feeling pretty good actually

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 05-31-2016

Day 2: Reminding myself I am not monogamic and it causes me to want to run AM forever basically for self development and improvement in the best ways possible. Also, the sexiness is leveling up to normal. Identifying as an sigma wolf liberates me and ideas give an sense of all openness now.

Thought back about Dzemoo's view of being the wolf hunting. Had some predatory kind of thoughts during S3 & now S4, im more stfreamlined maybe but thining about all of this doesnt make sense. Just live it. Some stuff loses my interest a bit and is less important for now.

Validation seeking destruction in inevitable and will happen. I feel and sensed it already as to how it will turn outg. Indifference to it and an deeper installed sense of worth and entitlement. If this result me going closer to the dark triad so be it.

Gratitude also is more pronounced and makes me allign with the universe and my reality. Like being able to go on youtube again while hitting the gym because my bundle allows it again, or something like, liking my fragrance for example.

realizing I somewhat am closed in my social interaction and project it on the other person in an way, while it is liberating to see this and at the same times this causes domination.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-02-2016

day 3 sub digging deep. some beliefs around the pua community and around some responses are uncovered and the sub is forcing me to face them. slight depression surfacing aswell. Unfazed by peoples reactions more and more, people react differently to me and I'm also getting increasingly suspicious. Its as if AM6 is hitting full gear now

Having some sadness surfacing and getting more agitated. Also shifted from ultrasonic to trickling stream.
I feel the sub going very deep and being stripped down layer by layer, almost exposed again, many things surfacing, fears, insecurities are being dealt with directly and my brain feels almost explosing with some kind of nergy that seeks its way. I face multiple walls already but will break through it.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-02-2016

+boundary setting
+growing awareness
+internal work and changes
+assertiveness and not giving an fuck
+self-reliance

Strong changes on this stage and its very heavy on my mind which causes me to be worn out, yet at the same time, my drive is top notch and every little introspection is blowing my mind. The changes are very obvious to me. Stage 4 is taking the bull at its horns in terms of dealing wioth issues and getting over with it. AM in general has reduced procrastination strongly and dramatically. Also, having feelings this sub causes some internal things to be snapped/broken, like an neck or some sorts in my mind. Barrier breaking. No more bullshit, issues I was clueless about are now replaced with insight. I want to run it an second round. Its fucking addictive.

Highly attractive girls are already manifesting in my envionment. It feels natural and good and having hot women also shows social proof. Its not much of an suprise even. I also notice I'm becomming more sexual as in, my libido is more constant and I'm feeling more sexual.

My roadrage has returned. I aswell notice some beliefs in me causing to put responsibility to be externalized. I need to be more assertive. Its an red thread.

Stage 4 is clearly an whole other entity than stage 3.

Oh well, I dont care. its all fine. I'm feeling overwhelmed.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-05-2016

mor women in my direct environment are locking eyes, eye contact is getting more deep and seductive. I felt something kick in just now, had the trickling stream on all night and will ad 2 extra days to it. Today is day 5, had an few hours this weekend, but 2 extra days will be added.
At times I feel like an mix between the movie the matrix and the movie limitless by undersztanding stuff, like an deeper reality seeing. My eyes have this quality at them now.

Also kids seem to behave more differently around me. Like, placing themselves on purpose in my environment.
had some other girl yesterday at an store lock eyes with me, she seemed slightly into trance and had these delays to her, like "oh yes, I went doing xyz"

facing more insecurities, AM6 lets me zoom in and introspect the ovbvious which I was clue less to before. Discuss when stuff isn't right. I also have an focus on my spelling lately.

The alpha lion and leader of man. Not some white knighting but an position that stretches out. More mature and less attached, more at peace with myself.

Seeing people as my employees. Strong drawing to the girls in my direct environment, current girl lives 2,5 hours car traveling.

having some trauma in terms of feeling trapped, abandonment.
Sexual but authoritarian.
met with some friends yesterday and notice I'm less picky in my words and more plain arrogant and commanding, which rubs some poeople the qrong way yet will not inhibit myself over it anymore. People seem to directly engage and quslify more strongly now. It was telling, something felt off, like, it was an more obvious kind of setting. Have some iritation around being disrespected lately, yet at the same time there is some sense of awe coming from people. eye loking results more in an eye locking back. Really thrilled to get to know how AOS and stage 4 will unravel.

Also, I ahve strong responses with the current girl. Writing about it makes me sleepy even, there is some sort of resistance therem, and when I let go its as if I re-centre.

eating more but not putting on fat, Increasing my food intake makes me more defined, or, atleast it seems so.

Manifestation is all around me.

Did read some journals around AOSI 5.5G and the combo with stage 4 and this I can only imagine as an massive killer combination.

Thoughts around filling an void in the other and how words have power in that, it opens another world.
I understand BD's sex outlook, also, more bedpartners to experience, by getting experience in different ways. My eyes currently have still this sex quality to them, or it is the SM lead in, not sure. But, its as if an fire is kindled inside in terms of sex.
Feeling very unhinged, my concentration is pretty much absent, having lots of negativity and tension surfacing, almost bordering on mini-breakdowns, makign mke confused aswell, the sub is drilling in as we speak.

I'm getting increasingly more looks and getting eye fucked more.
Need to handle possible one-itis aswell, yet I am aware and feels like an sort of breakthrough in terms of experiences and feelings, its like an pressure in my head pushing me into some kind of frame. Introspection. There is lots behind it aswell, possible some underestimation as some sort of belief or anythign like that, happens mostly via tekst, face to face its unphasing me. Many beliefs are hidden behind it possibly including outcome. yet the weirdest part is when I allow the resistance to dissolve its suddenly all good.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-06-2016

I might order AOSI, yet want to experience AM6 purely by itself aswell. Will atleast run AM twice aswell and this feels like the sub telling me to run it an second time ironically.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-06-2016

SM lead in definitely kicks in more and more till the point I am aware I am an 10, aswell as getting more cocky arrogant, dominant and taking the lead, root chackra seems to be charged more and more, my mind is pretty much sex directedd now.'This draws into my reality and the magnetic aura is growing. all falls in line with it.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-07-2016

Yeah, stage 4 is definitely something and i dont give a fuck at all anymore lol

------------------------

having still some patterns going on but gatting dramtically more arrogant and dominant, the girl I'm seeing likes it aswell. The one-itis is dissolving, like, shes one of many but still this moment is valuable. Almost no emotion behind this but increasingly detached and stable perhaps. My head has an sort of pressure going on and I´m still tired, but the moments I went mute and more introvert seem to be recognized aswell.

The SM lead in seems to be building up, I´m almost burstig currently. Stage 3 was heavy, but stage 4 builds further on this. Its so strong. Validation is further reduced to the point people can be showing IOI´s but I remain unphased, I am the prize, I am an 10.

Imagine damon salvatore cocky on steroids. Also my sexuality is more on an cintinuum. Everything I read is like an super computer absorbing it, yet fleeing aswell. The sub is digging deeper and drilling deeper in my psyche and I´´m hyped. No more holding backs.

I feel being aflame-ablaze now. I lead. So many things are clicking, including being dominant when it isnt necessary, which is rather clownish. ´Calibration= Im taking the lead and just do it now. My eyes lock better then ever.

My attitude gets alo more rude and an get on with it, like, being sexual and keeping at it. like, more blunt in stating some things.

I get more liplicks aswell as mesmerizing stares and one girl at work did an boobdisplay and didnt hide it at all, like, full exposure shirtwise aswell as buttdisplay.

haifrstyle gets more sexy aswell, like, post sex out of bed hair kind off. I dont really care at all about it to become extremely sexual. Noticed the influence of the sub aswell this morning, getting aware of thoughts going through my head, yet subtle, but not something I would stir up.

Edit1: having an pretty strong headache, more anxieties coming up and brutal experiences going on. feeling in an dream at times, which I think is the SM aura at this stage along with some other stuff. Its as if shannon is fixing me haha. Also, eye contact and strong dominant bodylanguage, no bs and less smiles. Also, I'm becoming aware I'm underestimating myself. My eyes are getting really seductive, low eyelids, taking up more space. Incredibly tired. Need to eat more, experiencing waves and slowness, relaxing seems to help. Before i would be phased with women even if only a bit, now I see my value skyrocketing, and I am the prize in it all, in this story, in my reality.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-08-2016

Stage 4 is nothing but amazig, I feel way more alpha, I'm taking the lead so much more and feel unstoppable. Its no joke, shannon has created an masterpiece. I'm no longer censoring myself, I aswell get more aware of issues I have, including neediness, even if I had sex, its like slipping in this frame of slight fear, yet this also is slowly changing. talked with this girl about dominance and submissiveness and she likes it yet says she is no fully submissive. Its like teaching game and gaming her at the same time.

yeah, fine. My whole body gets suddenly an sort of rush or wave.
I aswell begin to understand how to take compliments from people without feeling awkward. i'm feeling sexually so more charged and can keep going, almost out of control like sexuality. Has to be the SM lead in.

I lock eyes with people, people lock eyes with me, but its only 6 days in legit. I'm getting in touch with my more primal predatory instincts and its like shedding societal and social programming. I'm zooming in on breaking away from the social norms, like BD and see oppurtunities everywhere.

My drive is coming back, but other things that went skyrocketing on the former stages, seem to be slipping more, like being less concerned while I should be.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Kol - 06-08-2016

Its interesting how I am all about empowerment yet at the same times vulnerability. Im feeling incredibly sexual yet an strong pressure, so many mixed emotions and tired hits, yet incredibly seductive. AQlmost like my gaze has turned into seks and dominance. Had several moments today with an older women coming from vacation for 7 weeks from spain, chatted an bit, another women I locked eyes with, just causal gazing and almost like this intimate moment she asked "whats up"its like, people want to care for me or some shit, I don't know, maybe I trigger some nurturing feelings in people, oh the suprise they would encounter...

I just realize how strong this stage is affecting me in ways, I feel like my mind goes limitless yet very sexual. All is coming together and havign an sense of alpha sexuality aswell as strong dominance. i'm getting more "extreme" and experiemental in terms of sex. Like, pushing the dominance and setting the frame stronger.

People sense it, no doubt.

Also reading the 33 strategies of war. Some parts in it are strongly directed towards self-reliance and introspection, aswell as weeding out habits and blocks.

Oh, and I dont give a fuck. I want to go out and just own the place, dance, grasps girls left/right, dance and leave with her in an cocky manner. lol. I know I'm so much more wirth now, deeper then whats described. Also, with this stage the stuff mystery tells about IOI and what not is hitting close to home, but at the same time my game gets more and more natural and higher value.

There is so much more to write about this, more then I can comprehend. Its really atxing on my mind, yet so worth it. I'm cocky arrogant and it is only growing more and more intense.

RE: Am 6.0 first run - Life - 06-08-2016

Heads up. You made the testimonial page