Subliminal Talk
SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 (/Thread-SEX-Panther-Dubls-x-SM3-ROUND-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - rayrocanaldo - 06-25-2016

(05-30-2016, 12:03 PM)Sickologist Wrote: @ Alpha360

I don't need to work out to get laid. I was getting laid when I was a skinny chump weighing 62kgs. I'm not a big guy and I don't aim to be, but at least I'm ***** shredded. To attract the hottest women, you need to look the part. I know this because the better I look the hotter women I get. The world isn't superficial, it's just that hot, horny chicks don't care about a guys brain capacity.

But it's not all about women. The better I look, the more I get the VIP treatment. My status has grown because I'm better looking, people assume I'm a winner and that makes it easier for me to get things. You never know, maybe one day I'll make serious cash off my looks, physicality or skills.

@ Jakeb203

It depends on how you look at it. I believe in existentialism which basically means there is no meaning to life so you stand free to choose your own meaning. That's not so different from what you said.

The thing is, if people weren't ambitious, insane and audacious we wouldn't have stuff like airplanes, your favorite movie, algebra and vibrating dildos today.

My agenda might not only benefit me, time will tell. I'm not sure what happiness has to do with anything, I rarely stop to think whether I'm happy or not, I just get the job done.

When it all comes back to the source of what I'm doing, it kind of works like this; If I have a chat with a social worker and they share their thoughts on the systems and experiences within that field, it's interesting to me because I could use at least some of that from a creative standpoint.

Having ends met isn't necessarily what I'm looking for. There's a guy in my country who sailed across the Atlantic in a small sailingboat and tried to get across Cape Horn. He almost died. But his tales about the travels he made, like getting mugged by the friendliest robbers in West Africa and hooking up with the hottest chick in Brazil is interesting shit. He got into some tough situations on his journey. He's a huge TV personality today.

So if I travel to Burma and live in a poor neighborhood and train the most dangerous martial art for 8 hours a day as a personal test, that's also my choice. So it's not better or worse than what anybody else is doing, it's just how I live my life.

How did you get shredded ?

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 06-27-2016

How did all the threads I was subscribed to on here fall off the face of the earth at the same time?

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Inconceivablezen - 06-28-2016

People stopped using AOSIv1 for a week, until v2 comes out. You're probably subsribed to AOSI threads, instead of E2 threads, because of the sub that you are running yourself.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 06-28-2016

I was subscribed mostly to SM3 threads. What's AOSI

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 06-28-2016

Well shit I've been out of the loop. That looks fierce. Gotta see SM3 through but I'll be reading AOSI journals.

Stage 4, Day 24 - Dubls - 07-01-2016

I continue to get IOIs and the interest seems stronger. The other day I was leaving the mall and as I step out the door, there's this cute brunette standing out there in her summer dress. I look at her (from behind my sunglasses) and when she sees me she smiles and there's was something about her body language that changed that said, "Please come and talk to me." I didn't and you know why. As well, I'm still weirded out by women who react that warmly to me.

I get to my car and I'm sitting there with the window down fucking around on my phone, when this SUV turns in one spot over. I scan the inside starting with the driver who's a woman past her prime, and then I see some younger girls in the back. On my side out comes this cute blonde who must be late teens/early 20s. So she gets out and I'm looking at her, and she's standing there looking at me (we're both wearing sunglasses) and this goes on for 5 or 6 seconds which is a long time for a stare between strangers. As I said the window was down yet we exchanged no words. Here body language was more like, "Ok you have my interest, here's your chance to do something about it." I didn't look away until she did—I'm not completely inept guys. So then I pulled out and managed to hop the curb which I expected to be embarrassed about but I was cool about it.

Come to think about it I had a certain magnetism in the mall too, and I was surprised because I felt a little ratty in appearance that day.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago and I'm at the mall yet again. I'm walking towards and past one of those cosmetic places and 3 of the girls that work there are standing at the entrance chit chatting. Well the girl in the middle—the only attractive one—spots me and practically stares the whole time I'm in her field of vision. Smiling a little bit too. The other girls look too but they're quick glances. I thought I looked good that day.

Nice to have the attention. One day these stories will have middles and ends. These are baby steps. I need a big dick and I need control over it. I keep talking about this yet I continue to allow days and weeks to go by without doing anything about it. What is wrong with me?

I've been working a little on ejaculation control.

Stage 4, Day 28 - Dubls - 07-05-2016

So much attention at the gym today I didn't know what to do with myself. Traffic picked up as I was nearing the end of my workout and with the after-work crowd comes an influx of hotties. I caught them all looking my way. It was a little overwhelming. One girl—who I've seen enough times to know that she was working out near me cuz her routine actually calls for it—couldn't keep her eyes off of me, and she was literally 3 feet away.

I got uncomfortable with all that attention, as I have written about before. I become self-conscious about my body language and how I move. The best way to describe it is I see myself in my head as I if I was watching me from outside of my body. I try to model my body after mental images of what I think looks normal, natural, and masculine. Of course it tends to look forced and unnatural. This whole out-of-body awareness comes from being obese as a kid and being super conscious about adjusting myself to minimize the appearance of my fat.

I catch myself 'modelling' when I know I'm in the gaze of an attractive woman. We all do a little bit of posturing, but I need to learn how to be comfortable and present no matter who's looking. At the gym I also observed that I had a hard time staying still under the circumstances. I feel like I don't know how to stand and just be. I was pacing around to avoid the tension of being still and having those eyes on me.

Part of the discomfort is that it's difficult not to act on my desires. I am literally going against my nature, and I feel it in my bones. To be attracted to a woman who's clearly interested and do nothing, is painful. It's hard to posture oneself as a man when there's a war going on inside of you.

Stage 4, Day 31 - Dubls - 07-08-2016

In addition to the looks I'm getting, some women seem to be in awe of me.
There's one girl at the gym who's there as frequently as I am, and she pretty much takes every opportunity to look at me for as long as possible. She's the one who, months ago, decided to do stiff leg deadlifts right between me and the mirror. I'd say she's a 7.5-8. I'm surprised she hasn't lost interest in me yet, as I'm not acting on these opportunities. Do you think she's losing respect for me?

Also, today I was at the health food store [what a babe-hive btw] and this cutie in sweats and sunglasses entered around the same time I did and she was looking my way as we both took a similar path through the store. We end up at the one cash that was open—she was ahead of me—and she's just straight up watching me put my groceries on the belt, and continues to look at me as hers are being bagged, and breaks her gaze to pay, and then back to looking at me. She was maybe 3 feet away.

Ok I'm going to jelq and pump my dick.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Inconceivablezen - 07-08-2016

Doing great Dubls! I remember your old AM6 journal title. Look how far you've come!

Stage 5, Day 2 - Dubls - 07-15-2016

Stage 5 explained:

Quote:Even more focused than Stage 4. Refreshes Stage 3 concepts that were not dealt with in Stage 4. Now the focus is not on introducing new material, but in solidifying the more advanced stuff introduced in stages 3 and 4, magnifying and enhancing the changes that have already taken place, and getting women to approach and seduce you. Starts polishing the effects of all previous stages.

This may be premature, but I don't know what more I'm going to get out of this program. I didn't expect to turn into Casanova after one run and without any effort. I haven't had sex in 5 years, and it's entirely my fault. The opportunities are there, now more than ever. Obviously I've invested a lot of time and effort into improving my appearance, but I have to say that I've gotten more IOIs being on SM than I did before. Some women give me attention and I have a hard time believing it because of how attractive they are. And that's what's peculiar about the program. It seems like there's a disparity between what I'm projecting and what I'm thinking/feeling. So the program is working but my conscious mind doesn't want to accept the results.

This is all very different from my experience with AM6, which was feel like shit > feel great > feel like shit > feel like a boss, etc. SM3 is chipping away at me though. There are times when I see a woman and my state completely shifts, and everything melts away and I'm focused and confident about my ability to go up to her and sweep her off her feet and make her mine. But like in the movies, that daydream moment is broken by a nagging voice—it's my conscious mind, telling me that I can't do that because it's not who I am.

Stage 5, Day 5 - Dubls - 07-17-2016

I work retail and my job is 90% customer facing. I helped two couples today (separately) and each woman took a liking to me as evidenced by subtle body language and facial cues. One was a MILF [possibly a young GILF] and the other in her 30s. I was amused by the fact that each male, noticing the chemistry, took the opportunity to stroke their partner's back or shoulder as if to remind them of their relationship.

And this little anecdote led me to a broader realization of the power of sexual energy. It dawned on me how different I am on Stage 5 of this program vs AM6. I would describe the energy on AM as cold, but not in a bad way. Hard to put my finger on it but it was a masculine self-centeredness. I had peaks of confidence, dominance, and ambition; not directed at women, though it spilled over. I commanded presence and respect. People known for their authority treated me with authority. SM on the other hand is a warm energy. I'm not hardened like I was on AM6, and those qualities I described are being expressed differently. But here's the thing. Sexual energy has the potential to be equally as powerful. And I prefer it. I'm noticing how beneficial it is in a job like mine to be able to seduce customers with my aura, especially where they're coming in because they are inconvenienced. Strangely enough (considering my lack of sexual past) I identify with this state of being vs being an alpha male Ivan Drago. Of course, the attention wherever I go is great and I like how the rest of my life is coloured by this program. I'm going to investigate this power by reading The Art of Seduction.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 07-17-2016

PS What else is that I had some very aggressive looks from women lately.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 07-18-2016

(07-17-2016, 08:38 PM)yeah! Wrote: You did 2 AM runs right?

Yup back to back

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Sickologist - 07-18-2016

All you need to do is to hit on women. And you already know how to do that, GLL the truth.

The problems with guys like us is that we have these illusions. You know, a couple of years ago I had this severe case of acne, on my face neck and upper back. It destroyed my confidence with girls. You wanna know the sad part? They didn't care. Even then I was more attractive than most guys. That's looking back. Out of frustration it got to the point that I decided to keep my t shirt on while having sex. But the thing is, I was also generally frustrated which made me "unnatural" around girls.

Your issue right now is that you only focus on your flaws. No girl is perfect. You don't think they get stuck on their own imperfections too. An example, if you like to have sex with a girl despite her being on her period, that's soothing news for her. Could be a million other things. But my point is, focus on your strengths, also focus on hers. It's just sex. Lost of girls would have sex with you, that's clear to see from your posts. And you don't have to go down on her for 20 mins like you're probably thinking lol. Not all girls care about your percieved problem, it's probably 50/50, at least IME.

Just relax and let it happen. Life's too short and boring, time to live it up.