Subliminal Talk
SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 (/Thread-SEX-Panther-Dubls-x-SM3-ROUND-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Sickologist - 09-04-2016

Yeah, definitely do the GLL going out alone program. After looking into game stuff, being mysterious/doing eye game which worked to a certain extent, it was GLL that opened my eyes to the reality. I didn't have a lot of anxiety at the time, but approaching girls aggressively was actually harder than I anticipated. I was constantly talking down on myself when approaching too weak like "why are you such a pussy?" The crazier shit I said, more the girls liked it.

As for the girl you've been seeing, some dude is probably trying to fuck her. Or she lost some respect for you. Let her go, the worst feeling in the world is to be needy for a girl who is cold. But don't burn that bridge either, maybe you'll hear from her in a couple of weeks or something.

If you got that far with her there will be others. Like Duke said, keep moving forward. You're at that important stage right now where you think you're "good enough". And that's enough. If you fuck it up with one girl, quickly find another and learn from your mistakes. This is the only way there is.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 09-09-2016

Let me preface this by saying that I've got some kind of low-key cold and it's just dragging me down mentally.

Kind of a rough day. One thing I haven't mentioned is that since Stage 5 I'll have these moments where it just hits me how lonely I am. Not in the sense that I want a gf but that I haven't had any female companionship since the last and only girl I fucked 5 years ago. Has an effect on you as a man when something that...human...is lacking in your life. I've touched on this but there have been times at the gym where I just stop myself and ask, "Why am I doing this?". It can take a real dump on my motivation. Health should be a good enough answer but I'm not the only guy reading this who can honestly say that a big part of it is for looks. But if I'm not getting laid or even going after pussy, why do I need to look good? Rhetorical question.

Today at the gym I got the usual attention even though I didn't feel the usual confidence. There's a girl I told myself I'd talk to you the next time I saw her and I didn't. Besides that there was this girl who was dressed so low-key in sweat pants and a plain white top but her face was like 9 or 10 model material and you could tell that her silhouette was bangin under all that baggy shit. Her ass was the right kind of fat. A smile that would stop some guys dead in their tracks. I have a semi. I digress. So I was working out pretty close to her and she looked over at me at least ten times. Now I wasn't feeling particularly confident—and kind of like shit due to cold. In retrospect if I allow myself to pass up opportunities because I don't feel 7 kinds of prepared, I'll get nowhere. There's only one way to build up that skin. Or maybe the resistance simply become bearable. Or the act of defying bad instincts becomes instinct itself. There are definitely days where I feel more belligerent than others. So there was that. But honestly I was also in disbelief that she could be interested me. She seemed so out of my league. Haven't felt that in a while. The other thing is—and feel free to chime in here—I'm not sure if she came with a couple of guys, but she seemed to know like 3 or 4 bros who were there. They chatted her up intermittently and she would occasionally walk over to them. So I'm watching this and thinking ok look at all the attention she's getting. She's used to it. She knows she's a dime piece. Do I really want to walk over there and be yet another dude who strokes her ego?

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - FREAK4LIFE - 09-10-2016

(09-09-2016, 08:10 PM)Dubls Wrote: Let me preface this by saying that I've got some kind of low-key cold and it's just dragging me down mentally.

Kind of a rough day. One thing I haven't mentioned is that since Stage 5 I'll have these moments where it just hits me how lonely I am. Not in the sense that I want a gf but that I haven't had any female companionship since the last and only girl I ***** 5 years ago. Has an effect on you as a man when something that...human...is lacking in your life. I've touched on this but there have been times at the gym where I just stop myself and ask, "Why am I doing this?". It can take a real dump on my motivation. Health should be a good enough answer but I'm not the only guy reading this who can honestly say that a big part of it is for looks. But if I'm not getting laid or even going after pussy, why do I need to look good? Rhetorical question.

Today at the gym I got the usual attention even though I didn't feel the usual confidence. There's a girl I told myself I'd talk to you the next time I saw her and I didn't. Besides that there was this girl who was dressed so low-key in sweat pants and a plain white top but her face was like 9 or 10 model material and you could tell that her silhouette was bangin under all that baggy shit. Her ass was the right kind of fat. A smile that would stop some guys dead in their tracks. I have a semi. I digress. So I was working out pretty close to her and she looked over at me at least ten times. Now I wasn't feeling particularly confident—and kind of like shit due to cold. In retrospect if I allow myself to pass up opportunities because I don't feel 7 kinds of prepared, I'll get nowhere. There's only one way to build up that skin. Or maybe the resistance simply become bearable. Or the act of defying bad instincts becomes instinct itself. There are definitely days where I feel more belligerent than others. So there was that. But honestly I was also in disbelief that she could be interested me. She seemed so out of my league. Haven't felt that in a while. The other thing is—and feel free to chime in here—I'm not sure if she came with a couple of guys, but she seemed to know like 3 or 4 bros who were there. They chatted her up intermittently and she would occasionally walk over to them. So I'm watching this and thinking ok look at all the attention she's getting. She's used to it. She knows she's a dime piece. Do I really want to walk over there and be yet another dude who strokes her ego?

You are the dime piece man! that is why she looked over to you 10 TIMES.

Those other guys haven't got anything on you man.

You are the stud the di caprio and the clooney.

The other are average pussy orbiters man!

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - DisneylandUSA - 09-10-2016

(09-10-2016, 03:41 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 08:10 PM)Dubls Wrote: Let me preface this by saying that I've got some kind of low-key cold and it's just dragging me down mentally.

Kind of a rough day. One thing I haven't mentioned is that since Stage 5 I'll have these moments where it just hits me how lonely I am. Not in the sense that I want a gf but that I haven't had any female companionship since the last and only girl I ***** 5 years ago. Has an effect on you as a man when something that...human...is lacking in your life. I've touched on this but there have been times at the gym where I just stop myself and ask, "Why am I doing this?". It can take a real dump on my motivation. Health should be a good enough answer but I'm not the only guy reading this who can honestly say that a big part of it is for looks. But if I'm not getting laid or even going after pussy, why do I need to look good? Rhetorical question.

Great expressions. Big Grin

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 09-11-2016

(09-10-2016, 08:20 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:

Great username

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Frosted - 09-11-2016

(09-11-2016, 07:06 PM)Dubls Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 08:20 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:

Great username

Lol SM3 is working.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 09-14-2016

Going through a rough patch. I know why and it's not the program. Just something I need to work through. A necessary step on the path to freedom. I know that's cryptic.

In my last post I discussed not approaching a pretty girl that was giving me IOIs because (among other reasons) I didn't want to be another guy stroking her ego. But it's a catch 22. You HAVE to approach these women and give them some level of attention if you're going to get anywhere with them. Still, I felt the same thing today. There wasn't any particular women I chose not to approach, but I did see one or two dimes and just kind of cringed mentally at the notion of giving them any validation.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 09-19-2016

I need a pep talk. I hate to admit that because a) I have high expectations of myself and b) it's like talking to a therapist - you know you're going to feel better, but then you're like why couldn't I do that for myself?

So a little backstory. I got a server's # and it was the tightest game I've ever spit. I surprised myself. My frame was incredibly strong. I also have a lead from Tinder. The server is probably an 8 or 9 in my book, and the Tinder girl is a 6, maybe a 6.5. The server has shit tested me plenty in conversation, while Tinder girl laughs at everything I say. Tinder girl is in her late teens, server is in her 20s. Feels like the server is slipping only after a few days because I haven't made a definitive plan to go out with her. I should assume she has other suitors, with more experience and killer instinct than me.

Recently I talked about a girl that pursued me in the beginning and was almost explicitly dtf, but I waited too long to meet up and she moved on. I think she lost respect for me because I didn't move quickly. The server's tone has changed and I sense that if I don't try to meet up with her this week, she's lost. As it turns out, I'm going to have the house to myself, which is the perfect opportunity for both of these girls, but I'm choking like I usually do.

SM3 unlocked the ability in me to get to this point, but the results are not yet consistent and I'm still fighting them. I guess part of me is freaking out because I'm closer than ever to having success with women and this is what my insecurities have had me running from all these years. All I have to do is set up a date and I feel paralyzed to do so. I'm angry at that part of myself that's ok with letting these girls slip. Guys who get laid want this and there's no internal conflict. I bet there are guys reading who are like, I don't understand, just fuck them why is this is even a thing? It's so ridiculous that I'm kicking and screaming every step of the way. Clearly I want to indulge my irrational fears more than I want to face fuck a leggy blonde.

So here I am on the cusp of letting another one get away, trying to reframe the situation in mind that if I don't act, I am disrespecting myself as a person and as a man; an infringement of my self-respect being way more unacceptable than losing the respect of any woman.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Blink - 09-19-2016

I totally get what you're going thru because I'm exactly the same when it comes to these things. First there is setting the date, but my bigger fear is when going to the date. I'd be scared shitless, to the point of bailing on the date at points.

Let me tell you this tho. I've been on really shitty ass boring as hell dates and all the girls wanted was to get invited over. Chances are, they didn't even care about the date. I know it's scary as hell, but you gotta do it if you wanna set a good example for yourself in the future. You'll probably regret too and feel sad about it for weeks to come if you don't take action soon.

With the Tinder girl, sounds like it should be pretty simple, as she seems into you already. It would be a nice date too. With the server, probably once you see her, you'd automatically put yourself in the same state as before and nail it.

Then again, I'm not really experienced in this, and I'm sure some of the more experienced guys will be commenting on this. I guess the main point you can take from this is that the fear you're feeling is totally normal and you're not the only one that gets it!

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - FREAK4LIFE - 09-20-2016

(09-19-2016, 03:57 PM)Dubls Wrote: I need a pep talk. I hate to admit that because a) I have high expectations of myself and b) it's like talking to a therapist - you know you're going to feel better, but then you're like why couldn't I do that for myself?

So a little backstory. I got a server's # and it was the tightest game I've ever spit. I surprised myself. My frame was incredibly strong. I also have a lead from Tinder. The server is probably an 8 or 9 in my book, and the Tinder girl is a 6, maybe a 6.5. The server has shit tested me plenty in conversation, while Tinder girl laughs at everything I say. Tinder girl is in her late teens, server is in her 20s. Feels like the server is slipping only after a few days because I haven't made a definitive plan to go out with her. I should assume she has other suitors, with more experience and killer instinct than me.

Recently I talked about a girl that pursued me in the beginning and was almost explicitly dtf, but I waited too long to meet up and she moved on. I think she lost respect for me because I didn't move quickly. The server's tone has changed and I sense that if I don't try to meet up with her this week, she's lost. As it turns out, I'm going to have the house to myself, which is the perfect opportunity for both of these girls, but I'm choking like I usually do.

SM3 unlocked the ability in me to get to this point, but the results are not yet consistent and I'm still fighting them. I guess part of me is freaking out because I'm closer than ever to having success with women and this is what my insecurities have had me running from all these years. All I have to do is set up a date and I feel paralyzed to do so. I'm angry at that part of myself that's ok with letting these girls slip. Guys who get laid want this and there's no internal conflict. I bet there are guys reading who are like, I don't understand, just **** them why is this is even a thing? It's so ridiculous that I'm kicking and screaming every step of the way. Clearly I want to indulge my irrational fears more than I want to face **** a leggy blonde.

So here I am on the cusp of letting another one get away, trying to reframe the situation in mind that if I don't act, I am disrespecting myself as a person and as a man; an infringement of my self-respect being way more unacceptable than losing the respect of any woman.

Why not rephrase in the sense that

This is the start of many blondes females I will be face fucking in the future?

OR

This is the start of my harem.

OR

This is just the beginning not the end!

OR

It is valuable experience or practise for the uber hotties coming to me in the future?

OR

Bitches aint shit!

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Light - 09-20-2016

Acting on these two women is the way to go. you knwo what, even if you fuck it, you will be content in the end because at least your tried something. the worst thing to do rigth nwo is to remain inactive. embrace the mentality that there will be so many others coming your way and all you need to do is act, just act in whatever way

Stage 6, make up days - Dubls - 09-27-2016

Thanks for the support guys. I got sick and haven't seen either of them. We'll see who's available when I'm better. Had very strong resistance about going to see the hotter one, but I had every intention of going.

There's a girl at the gym who I've wanted to approach for a while. I think she's new. Must be eastern european — my favourite. Kind of tall but I'm taller. Long legs and a tiny waist that blooms into an epic ass. She's usually chatting with this guy who's smaller and less good looking than me. I won't go solely on appearances because I've seen him training/teasing a couple of sexy/slutty girls and he seemed comfortable around them. Hell, he's talking to her which is more than I'm doing. Hard to gauge the nature of their relationship. I've actually taken several opportunities to place myself near guys who are talking to hot girls and muting my music just to hear what they're talking about since conversation can be a roadblock for me. Mostly what I've heard is just people shooting the shit. Not surprising. Based on body language I don't think this dude is fucking her.

Anyways I've caught this girl looking over at me on more than one occasion. But the looks are subtle, and on more than one occasion I've found myself questioning whether or not the interest is there. But as a man I need to a) assume attraction - because I'm a prize, and doing so might even ignite attraction that's weak or non-existent and b) treat any IOIs, no matter how subtle, as if the girl is standing there with a megaphone pointed at me yelling HEY I LIKE YOU, COME TALK TO ME.

One of the hardest things to change about my thinking has been to stop trying to understand women from a man's mind. Specifically, with IOIs and attraction. As I said, her glancing over a few times and maybe situating herself near you for reasons that are at best, ambiguous, are things that are just as 'loud' and obvious in her mind as you going up to her and telling her she's cute. And in terms of attraction, I've spent more time than I care to quantify getting down on myself because I don't perceive myself as being proportionately attractive to a girl that I'm interested in. And again, that's me assuming a man's thinking of a woman. Our decisions about attractiveness are based almost solely on looks. Women care about looks too but they also care about traits such as confidence, social aptitude/status, and yes power/wealth [or perceived ability to achieve such]. At the very least, you're not being fair to yourself if you think you can pretend to know what her taste in men is. And like I mentioned with assuming attraction, you can to a certain extent influence her taste if she buys into the self-value that you radiate.

That said, the last time I was at the gym this girl came over to a machine almost right across from me and I could feel her eyes on me. Actually a trainer who looks at me with lust was on the ground floor looking up at me. I was a lust sandwich lol. I felt a little uncomfortable with the attention and I tried not to show it by becoming more focused on training intensely. I noticed myself struggling to stay still and wanting to wander away and show my back to her. Tried to oppose these instincts. At one point I was sitting and looking ahead. She finished her set and walked right into my field of view. She stopped, then paced a little, but she stayed in my field of view. I sat motionless, staring at a point just past her, resisting a tiny smirk on my face. Perfect opportunity. Blown. I did nothing. Finished my last set of pushups and walked away to another part of the gym.

I have to say the confidence, and entitlement, and authority that I felt during Stage 5 just hasn't been there since. Assuming I should still feel these things in Stage 6, what's changed is that towards the end of Stage 5 I moved from the 2h masked, 8h us model to almost all us and my 10 hour / day goal dwindled to an average of 8h which is why I have so many make up hours for this stage.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - JackOfHearts - 09-27-2016

(09-19-2016, 03:57 PM)Dubls Wrote: I need a pep talk. I hate to admit that because a) I have high expectations of myself and b) it's like talking to a therapist - you know you're going to feel better, but then you're like why couldn't I do that for myself?

SM3 unlocked the ability in me to get to this point, but the results are not yet consistent and I'm still fighting them. I guess part of me is freaking out because I'm closer than ever to having success with women and this is what my insecurities have had me running from all these years. All I have to do is set up a date and I feel paralyzed to do so. I'm angry at that part of myself that's ok with letting these girls slip. Guys who get laid want this and there's no internal conflict. I bet there are guys reading who are like, I don't understand, just **** them why is this is even a thing? It's so ridiculous that I'm kicking and screaming every step of the way. Clearly I want to indulge my irrational fears more than I want to face **** a leggy blonde.

I lived the same thing once but I did the opposite I moved very fast because she was potentially DTF. And at the end it was just a trap from her.
Be careful with that, sometimes we can go too far into another direction and make our self too vulnerable. I moved too fast, I didn't think straight and logical.
A lot of girls want us to move the fastest possible, with no respect for the men, because sometimes it's not humanly possible to do it, be careful with that kind of girls. You may become a slave to her unconsciously. Exactly like a dog trained to react when the trainer wants to. I say that because I was in that kind of situation once. I realized she was giving me impossible task just to see me fail and complain afterwards.

All that to say it's okay sometimes to not move too quickly. The limit between too fast and too slow is hard to see when we are beginners. We have to stay logical in those situation. It's safe to say you are probably going to do some mistake and it's okay to do them as you are learning.

Stage X, Day X - Dubls - 09-30-2016

SM3 is officially complete, and I've decided to run it again. I've seen growth and I've seen unrealized potential. Even now, feeling run down from this cold, and lacking the sexy beast mindset from Stage 5, I notice attention from women that continues to surprise me.

I didn't expect one run to completely transform me, but I do expects the results from another round to be cumulative. I stand to gain from 6 more months of breaking, building, and reinforcement. By all accounts DMSI is going to make the best of what's there, and I will benefit from continuing to work on the 'what's there' part. Challenge me on this if you think otherwise. I figure too that DMSI will be a finished product or close to it in 6 months, and also an interesting epilogue to SM.

Now here's what I need to know:

What's the minimum amount of time off that I should take before starting again? Remember I'm going for cumulative results here.

Do I have to run AM6 refresher before starting again? Do I really have to? Really?! If so, how long? And can I jump right into SM afterwards thanks to the lead-in?

If not, would there be any harm in running SM3 again immediately? I've had 2 days off as of this writing.

Great if Shannon chimes in here.

PS Has anybody ran this program back-to-back?