Subliminal Talk
SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 (/Thread-SEX-Panther-Dubls-x-SM3-ROUND-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 08-21-2016

Having a hard time pulling the trigger. May have lost one of two prospects. All I need to do is ask for the meetup and I'm struggling to actually do it. Part of me is like if I do that it makes it real. I've stumbled at this point before. It's that realization that I'm stepping outside of my comfort zone.

Stage 6, Day 6 - Dubls - 08-25-2016

Been thinking since Stage 5 about what to do next. I had it in my head that I would run SM3 again to make it a year of SM, just like I did AM6 back to back. I've also considered running DMSI come September.

So here's the deal. I've noticed internal change with SM and I want to keep the ball rolling. I want to reinforce and amplify things like: feeling sexual, feeling entitled, feeling less shame, willingness to put myself out there, etc. Have I gotten laid? No. But the opportunities are there. SM has gotten me to the point where my hangups are bearable, largely because I know I'm working on them, and I don't believe I should suffer abstinence while I'm waiting for my dick to grow 2 inches. But that's hot air until I actually go out there and fuck.

In short, I've had 6 months to familiarize myself with what SM has to offer, and I can only benefit from running it again. DMSI seems superficial by comparison, and that's not to say it's ineffective. I wonder if DMSI will get me that up front sexual experience that I need to crush a lot of the crap that SM is working on more subtly. That state shifting is hard to pass up, and I think that seeing myself succeed in a different state will open up doors for me mentally.

Your thoughts?

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dzemoo - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 10:54 AM)Dubls Wrote: Been thinking since Stage 5 about what to do next. I had it in my head that I would run SM3 again to make it a year of SM, just like I did AM6 back to back. I've also considered running DMSI come September.

So here's the deal. I've noticed internal change with SM and I want to keep the ball rolling. I want to reinforce and amplify things like: feeling sexual, feeling entitled, feeling less shame, willingness to put myself out there, etc. Have I gotten laid? No. But the opportunities are there. SM has gotten me to the point where my hangups are bearable, largely because I know I'm working on them, and I don't believe I should suffer abstinence while I'm waiting for my dick to grow 2 inches. But that's hot air until I actually go out there and ****.

In short, I've had 6 months to familiarize myself with what SM has to offer, and I can only benefit from running it again. DMSI seems superficial by comparison, and that's not to say it's ineffective. For what SM is designed to do over time, I wonder if DMSI will get me that up front sexual experience that I need to crush a lot of the crap that SM is working on more subtly. That state shifting is hard to pass up, and I think that seeing myself succeed in a different state will open up doors for me mentally.

Your thoughts?

i am dying to do wm2 again sm3 is not an option for me again in the near future biatbw is great too 2.3 isnt doing much for me but i am only 3 days in but still

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Sickologist - 08-25-2016

Might as well run it again and completely nail it this time. Clearly it's working and as Dzemoo says, it only gets stronger with each run.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - blackwing Z - 08-25-2016

U should just try and talk to a girl as direct as possible. Ever since i tried to push for that 3way, my balls with girls have dropped. I fucked a girl without knowing her name lmao. Its that sex minded haha

its relieving to tell a girl u wanna fuck.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 08-26-2016

I can understand how being bold opened you up, even if you didn't get the 3way, but what I've learned in my short time is girls speak a different language that is not direct the way we as men would define direct. But speaking their language is in fact direct to them, however it leaves room for ambiguity. Cheesy example:

You: Want to come over and watch a movie? [Want to come over and have sex?]
Her: Ok! [Yes I'm DTF]

Next Day
Her friend: You slept with him?
Her: We were watching a movie and it just kind of happened. [plausible deniability]

As opposed to:

[assuming you haven't had sex yet]
You: Want to come over and have sex?
Her: No! Do you think I'm some kind of slut?!

I feel that it's necessary to include that some guy might come along and spit game that throws all of that out the window. That said, if I was in a situation with 3some potential I'd lead with action: kissing, touching, equal attention. I'd also probably bust in 2m flat.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 08-26-2016

I will probably run SM again for the reasons you mentioned Sicko.

Stage 6, Day 12 - Dubls - 08-31-2016

tl;dr F*CK

I don't feel that fire that I had over the past couple of weeks. I had two amazing opportunities that literally fell into my lap, I built momentum with these girls, and I all had to do was ask them out. But I didn't. I've fallen off the face of the earth with one and I don't know where we stand, and I sense that the other is drifting. I hate the idea that these girls have lost respect for me. And I hate the idea that it's because I don't respect myself enough. I don't think I believe deeply enough that things can be different, and that's why I don't follow through. I feel paralyzed. My body is motionless and my mind is screaming. This is torture. Less than a month ago I talked about feeling like I'd had a mental breakthrough. And that tenacity has been slipping away. I checked my personal log and this coincides with Stage 6. I'm discouraged about running this program a second time in a row. Like I wrote to Sicko, I think what I need is something like DMSI to just assault my brain and enable me so that I can get to a point where there's no going back.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Sickologist - 09-01-2016

Like I've said before, the only thing you need to do is to start pulling the trigger. When you look at back at all the opportunities you've had, not just now I'm betting those girls are looking pretty tempting right now. Killer instinct is what seperates men who gets laid from those who get IOI's. And the window of availabliity and whatnot. That's just the game, it's actually pretty simple.

It would be interesting to see how you do with DMSI. If you decide to run it, just put some faith in the autopilot. It will do a lot of the work for you without you thinking about it. I'm seeing some of these other guys having resistance. Maybe take a week off work like I did, get your priorities straight and just go all in.

What about nightgame? It's superficial and you'll be top 2% in the club for sure. Down a couple of shots and find a willing 7. It's also good cause you won't get stuck in your head.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 09-03-2016

I was never big on the night scene because I wasn't attractive, confident, or popular in the past. A lot has changed, but honestly it's a scary thing in my mind. One thing I really need to work on is that I don't dance. Dancing has always been this awkward, embarrassing thing that I've avoided like the plague. I'm very self-conscious about it. I have no rhythm and 'feeling' my movement through music is completely unnatural to me. But I do recognize the value of dancing. It's a physical relationship that is socially acceptable, that can be highly sexual, and actually lead to sex. Physical relationships are so much more powerful than words.

Beyond that it's the highly superficial environment that actually scares me the most. That and the social exclusivity. These are two food chains I've never been on top of. They intimidate me, and my clubbing experiences have largely been me keeping to myself, following my friends like a lost puppy, and wanting to go home. Again, that was a few years ago. I'm easily intimidated by guys and especially girls who give off the impression of being popular and experienced socially/sexually. It's difficult and stressful to place myself on the radar of these women (in contention with these guys) in an environment where I feel like I'm being swallowed. I do see the merit in night life. You can strike out but you can win big. The girls are more likely to be DTF.

The hardest part about this whole journey is that very few people can relate to reinventing themselves like I've been doing for the past couple of years. My past is boring and unsexed. I don't have good stories. I hung out with beta losers. Now I'm attracting girls in their late teens and 20s who are gaining the life experience that I feel like I'm in a losing race to recover.

I didn't realize what you wrote would prompt such a lengthy response out of me Sicko.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Sickologist - 09-04-2016

Popularity and sexual experience is relative. A guy who nailed more girls than me and it doesn't mean he fucks better than me. And who cares? Besides, the past doesn't matter. They're just people. No matter how hot the girl, she's still insecure. A lot of that shit is a mirage. When you think about the amount of ASD and LMR (only happens if you're not aggressive enough) going on and that I've experienced countless times, most people in clubs aren't that experienced with anything.

I mentioned clubs as a confidence booster. A good looking guy will have girls grinding on him in clubs in the US. At clubs in South Beach every time I went out 10+ girls would either start grinding on me or initiate something with me. There's no better indicator that says that's an attractive guy.

It'll take time to get totally comfortable in clubs when you go out alone. It will take patience and in a lot of cases boredom to get results in clubs. I'm more of bar guy myself, way higher success rate in bars.

The good thing about clubs is that you will dance with girls and you don't have to talk to them because of the loud music. Actually you don't even have to dance, just barely move while she dances on you. Looks better too. Getting laid in clubs ain't that easy though. You need to look around you and understand what's going on. I started clubbing when I was 18 and didn't have a fucking clue. I was also lost in there, but I learned quickly.

What I've learnt is that you look for small groups of girls, 2 and no more than 3. They're more likely to hook up with a single guy. Groups of 5+ girls usually have detailed an entire plan that they will stick to no matter what, even if one of them is hot for you. It's more effective to bring girls to clubs, but personally I find that boring and redundant when I can call some people and have them set up a party instead.

I'm just saying, when you look good you'll get away with murder. If you got the stones to approach it's realistic to get a decent looking DTF girl home with you 1 out of 3/4 nights. In a bar, every night is realistic, but you'll need some social skills. The most important things are obvious, that she's DTF and you pass her looks threshold (which you will and then some).

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 09-04-2016

Wish I had you in my ear more often bro.

Much more interested in bar game. Might take on GLL going out alone guide.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Duke.Togo - 09-04-2016

(09-03-2016, 06:48 PM)Dubls Wrote: I was never big on the night scene because I wasn't attractive, confident, or popular in the past. A lot has changed, but honestly it's a scary thing in my mind. One thing I really need to work on is that I don't dance. Dancing has always been this awkward, embarrassing thing that I've avoided like the plague. I'm very self-conscious about it. I have no rhythm and 'feeling' my movement through music is completely unnatural to me. But I do recognize the value of dancing. It's a physical relationship that is socially acceptable, that can be highly sexual, and actually lead to sex. Physical relationships are so much more powerful than words.

Beyond that it's the highly superficial environment that actually scares me the most. That and the social exclusivity. These are two food chains I've never been on top of. They intimidate me, and my clubbing experiences have largely been me keeping to myself, following my friends like a lost puppy, and wanting to go home. Again, that was a few years ago. I'm easily intimidated by guys and especially girls who give off the impression of being popular and experienced socially/sexually. It's difficult and stressful to place myself on the radar of these women (in contention with these guys) in an environment where I feel like I'm being swallowed. I do see the merit in night life. You can strike out but you can win big. The girls are more likely to be DTF.

The hardest part about this whole journey is that very few people can relate to reinventing themselves like I've been doing for the past couple of years. My past is boring and unsexed. I don't have good stories. I hung out with beta losers. Now I'm attracting girls in their late teens and 20s who are gaining the life experience that I feel like I'm in a losing race to recover.

I didn't realize what you wrote would prompt such a lengthy response out of me Sicko.

I don't mean to chime in where I'm not welcome, so I apologize if I am. I wanted to reply to your post after reading it for a few reasons.

The first and most important reason is to congratulate you. Most people will go through their whole lives living within their own comforts and complain about how they can never change, rather than take the steps to change.

Which leads to my second reason, and that is growth is hard. Growth is you going against every form of resistance that has allowed itself to fester in your mind, and telling it go to hell. The old cliche, you are your own worst enemy, is like every other cliche I've heard, it's true. That uncertainty you feel is your own growth. And you'll hit walls constantly, that's OK. The one thing you need to remember is that those ceilings aren't made of steel or concrete, but glass. You can easily shatter through them with some force.

The way I look at life, and this is just me, is that it's like a large skyscraper. Pick any of the tallest buildings in the world. And every floor has a glass ceiling. And I make it a point to break through every one of them until I get to the roof of the building and look out at the world from the highest point.

That climb upwards is going to be exhausting, you'll want to quit several times, and after your first few floors you'll need to take a break, get a bite, take your mind off the end goal for a minute and just enjoy the moment. And you'll realize pretty soon that you won't need to break glass ceilings anymore because you can take the stairs, and then elevators eventually.

It gets easier - as long as you keep at it, it gets easier. Just remember, the war is in your head and it already knows all of your tricks. So, sometimes you need brute force to mow down your enemy.

Keep at it. I know you'll be great in your own time. Just keep fighting that fight.

Duke

Stage 6, Day 15 - Dubls - 09-04-2016

It's been a rollercoaster. Safe to say that Stage 6 is humbling. Felt pretty solid and sexy on Stage 5, and it seems like Stage 6 is breaking me down again. Wonder if it has anything to do with the masked:ultrasonic ratio. I got into the habit of 2h masked, 8h us, but towards the end of stage 5 and for much of stage 6 it's been almost all US.

I've had moments during Stage 5 and 6 where I'm like I need to fuck and it's more important than any of my insecurities. What a great feeling, and one that can lead to incredible frustration considering that I still haven't gotten laid. I let two leads go cold because those insecurities caught up to me. I tried to meet up with one of them 3 nights in a row and she has largely ignored me, meanwhile her snapchat is alive and well. I find myself wanting to resent her but that's how this shit is and I need to accept it. I let the window close. I don't want to keep trying to meet up with her as I come off as needy/desperate. I also don't want to burn bridges and block/erase her from my life. She might come around one day. Thoughts?

Today I was at the mall feeling kind of scattered. Encountered some cuties but didn't make any real effort. So many asses in tights. The sexual frustration was fierce. Kind of down because I have no options. I remind myself I have to create them...and follow through.