Subliminal Talk
(Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G (/Thread-Sub-Swap-Stop-S%CC%B6t%CC%B6u%CC%B6t%CC%B6t%CC%B6e%CC%B6r%CC%B6i%CC%B6n%CC%B6g%CC%B6-Masturbating-4G-and-Ultra-Motivation-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-11-2016

Day 79 Stop Masturbating
Day 65 Ultra Motivation

I did the energy session with Chris today; there is DEFINITELY something behind them. It took about 1 1/2 hours total, and he was able to fill me with overwhelming sensations and move them around my body. We even cleared various emotions.

I'd say that my emotional state is relatively different, but who knows which permanent changes will ensue.

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-12-2016

Day 80 Stop Masturbating
Day 66 Ultra Motivation

Woke up at 5:20am to try to get to the MMA gym at the mall, to take their class at 6am. Couldn't figure out how to get in. I go partway across town to their sister gym to ask about that; they have no answer. I return to the first gym, and get some peoples' help into the mall. I get to the gym doors to find that no one was there. It was 6:35am at the time.. what a dud.

I go home and study a bunch of things; Italian, geography, German. I do some reading. I then take a nap. Then I take a shower (and jerk off, again, sigh). It's hard to control myself, as I've been feeling plenty of activity lower in my body, including my pelvis.

After practicing guitar, I eventually go and take another voice lesson with my new teacher; we make great process. I love how she can give several points of feedback within a minute. It's very helpful; my other teacher would correct me until I could get one successful, and then STOP. This new teacher finds new ways of doing things correctly.

I get to work, and there's a waitress that's there in the morning who is there in the afternoon. I've spoken with her before, but this time, I came equipped with my improved Spanish skills (she speaks it). We hit it off quite well.

All in all, I don't feel a major shift from Chris' session, but I should stop jerking off for a couple days and do some deep breathing to help this process along.

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-14-2016

Day 82 Stop Masturbating
Day 68 Ultra Motivation

I've got some money built up in my Paypal, and German is pretty tough, so I may be buying 'MLS 5G' sooner than I expected. It will probably be before August 10th; I'll be receiving a payment from Udemy, so I can use that towards this subliminal without even touching my bank account. I'm looking forward to it enormously.

I've been practicing German by listening to Michel Thomas; the modal auxiliaries are the toughest part (the order is counter-intuitive to an English speaker); I'll need to keep drilling it in. I'm also practicing the voice stuff that I learned during my lessons.

I only spent a few hours at work today (4.5); I'm getting bored with it, but I'll tough it out until the end of the summer.

I'm thinking that doing No-fap after doing this new energy work will really turn into something special. I'm already feeling warm fuzzies in my stomach.

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-15-2016

Day 83 Stop Masturbating
Day 69 Ultra Motivation

I've decided to use MLS from August until December 2016 or January 2017. At that point, I'll clunk down 500 bucks towards BASE 2.1, which I'll replay until I make plenty of money.

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-16-2016

Day 85 Stop Masturbating
Day 71 Ultra Motivation

Just running out the days for these subs. Not feeling any more motivated than usual. At least BASE 2.1 has a 5G version of Ultra Motivation.

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-17-2016

I'll probably wind up buying MLS 5G this Thursday (I'm impatient).

That will make it 90 days Stop Masturbating, which is actually working, but I don't consider it the most crucial thing in my life.

As per Ultra Motivation, I don't see it making major shifts in my life unless I use it for many months, which presents an opportunity cost by not being able to use other subs during that time.

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-18-2016

Edit: 07-18-2016 11:18 PM

Day 87 Stop Masturbating
Day 73 Ultra Motivation

I went to a birthday party last night after work; it was cool, but not very crowded. I j'ed off afterwards; I didn't really want to, but I did. Today is my day off; I didn't take an aniracetam, and combined with having j'ed off, my mind is very foggy.

Since I don't really care about fulfilling the 90 day requirement to get a refund (and I'm not even sure I'd want a refund), I'll probably get MLS 5G very soon.

'Stop Masturbating' worked, but not completely; I've significantly reduced the amount of times I do it, considering that I've raised my sex drive.

Like I've said, I'll be using MLS until I feel extremely compelled to run BASE 2.1, which I'll run over and over.

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-18-2016

I've purchased and begun using Maximum Learning Speed 5G.

I will end this thread and begin a new one within the next 24 hours.

RE: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 07-19-2016

Final tally.

iTunes
Stop Masturbating:
Masked: 154 x 0.5 hours = 77 hours
Ultrasonic: 1033 x 0.5 hours = 516.5 hours
Total: 593.5 hours

Ultra Motivation:
Masked: 202 x 0.5 hours = 101 hours
Ultrasonic: 864 x 0.5 hours = 432 hours
Total: 533 hours

This number is similar on my iPhone, so either they're in sync and they both represent the same length of time, or they're both individual measurements, and I've doubled that time.