Subliminal Talk
ASC, first sub ever - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC, first sub ever (/Thread-ASC-first-sub-ever)

ASC, first sub ever - Griffin - 02-18-2016

Hello everybody on this forum,

After stumbling on this site by accident, i read a lot of people's journals.
of course did i have to try this myself. and i already started on 11 January 2016 witch ASC.
so right now i'm already 38 days into the sub.
i didn't start a journal before because i was very skeptic, an still am somewhat.
i did notice changes but it now seems so natural that i sometimes think, was i always like this? am i just fooling myself to thinking it works?

i listen to it everyday at night and and before i go to sleep, and occasionally when i have time during the day.
it comes down to roughly 10 hours a day.

something about me,

i am not a motivated person, not ambitious,
i finished my study as a social worker
i am currently a volunteer at a youth center because finding a job in my branch is hard.
i want to go to Nepal in about 2 months to do volunteer work to help youth who are poor and don't have a bright future.
i was always social, had good friends and good ties with my family and such.

what this sub has done for me:
i am more conscious about my appearance.
i am more social and like to engage in conversations
more women seem attracted to me.

cant seem to think of more right now.

i hope to have the motivation to write daily or weekly in this journal.
also i have a question i cant seem to find the anwser to,
i listen to the ultrasonic sub when i sleep but i sleep on my side with one ear to the pillow, doesn't this affect the power of the sub?

greetings,

Griffin

RE: ASC, first sub ever - CatMan - 02-18-2016

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

ASC 5G is an amazing sub. It was the first sub I ever used, and convinced me these are real.

I wish you an amazing run on it.

RE: ASC, first sub ever - stratos - 02-18-2016

Me too, ASC got all of this mayhem kicked off for m.e

RE: ASC, first sub ever - Griffin - 02-19-2016

day 39:

after posting the last message i realized i made a mistake,
I do feel the effect of the subs clearly. i think its just resistance to the sub.
the effect is there, its just hard to bring into words.

today is the second time i went jogging, i feel motivated to keep going, which is new to me.
i give up quite quick when building muscle or doing cardio.

i hope that over the course of the next 2 months i come even more motivated, wich will come in handy when going to Nepal.

Greetings

Griffin

RE: ASC, first sub ever - maxx55 - 02-19-2016

Welcome! And it's great to hear that you are experiencing results from this sub already! Have a good run, at least 3 months is recommended.

RE: ASC, first sub ever - Griffin - 02-20-2016

day 40:

had a relaxing day with a (girl)friend, bought clothes that previously i would not have bought.
more daring to try new colors and styles.

more difficult to talk about...
i realized today that 2 months back i hated my life and thought about death alot...
now i really don't want to die and i feel better in general!
i didnt know what to become and what was expected of me.
now i do know.
i want to become the best social worker i can be.
helping youth along there path to adulthood.

greetings,

Griffin

RE: ASC, first sub ever - Griffin - 02-23-2016

day 43:

i feel very confident at a lot of times, i got the motivation to push trough with training.
this sub is amazing, i wonder what should will listen too next.

i fully believe that the sub works right now

greetings,

Griffin

RE: ASC, first sub ever - Griffin - 03-16-2016

day 65:
its been a long time, since writing,

and i think i hit a wall, i am doubting again, that my mind may not work with subliminals because of my ADD, or because i listened 65 days with incorrect equipment(i checked with the test track)
or because i sleep on my side with one ear to the pillow.
But still i will push trough till 90 days. and i am thinking about what subliminal i should do next.. i think i will go with: overcome procrastination because thats was always a issue for me.
but recommendations are welcome!

RE: ASC, first sub ever - Lowe - 03-16-2016

I am running ASC at the moment. I had some doubts about the subliminal around the 50-60 day mark myself, checking if I was listening correctly, or if the subliminal is loud enough for my brain, sleeping with on ear on the pillow, etc. but don't worry. It seems like a temporary lull, and I can see ASC working again now. I think you will see the same in time.

Overcome Procrastination 5G is on Shannon's to-do list, so I would wait for that, but this subliminal seems pretty simple and straight-forward so 4G will probably do the job perfectly, should you go with it.

RE: ASC, first sub ever - Griffin - 03-16-2016

Thanks Lowe that is good to hear, i do find that i'm becoming more and more popular, its crazy because i never was a poplar guy before.

yeah i might wait for 5G on overcome procrastination,
im thinking about alpha male or something but its so much money so i dont know because i'm going to do volunteer work in Nepal i need all the money i have right now for the trip.

RE: ASC, first sub ever - eternity - 03-17-2016

hey buddy, you're right where you need to be Smile

i have experienced many instances of doubt in my subliminal usage, but almost always, the period of doubt was followed by a moment of breakthrough realization.

as far a ssuggestions are concerned, consider taking advantage of EHPRA 2.0. it's probably the best bang for your buck right now, as it contains the latest technology and produces the fastest results. and, because it's going to go up in price sometime soon. It's a great garbage clearing subliminal, and if you've experienced thoughts of worthlessness 2 months ago, you would probably benefit greatly from this sub.

Smile

RE: ASC, first sub ever - Griffin - 03-17-2016

day 66:
i think i can see progress in my confidence again, still not sure but the people here reassured me!
i'm still procrastination so much, i know i want to do it and things will be better if i do it but something is holding me back.
im considering EHPRA 2.0 for this suggested by eternitys_child because it is most likely a fear thing or something which i cant figure out right now. the only thing holding me back is the price, i cant afford it right now...

i feel very blessed to have found this site by accident! i can only image what my life will be like after 1 year with these subs!
my deepest gratitude to Shannon for this.

RE: ASC, first sub ever - Griffin - 04-13-2016

day 93:
almost done, i feel anxious to starts ephra 2.0 which i bought after seeing everyone having such good results.
i will go to day 96, then i will starts ephra 2.0, and when asc 6g comes out i may run that.
my results,
my confidence improved a lot, but its not at its max yet,
i am training a lot more,
my posture has improved
better social contacts, i became popular without effort
im still procrastinating, but that will be a later issue.

after these 3 months i grew alot, and im am very grateful for it.
cant wait to see how my life looks like in 1 or 2 years.

i am going to nepal in a month(where i will also do ephra 2.0) but i won't be doing a journal( not that this was much of a journal)
i will post my end results when im back in 5 months

greetings Griffin