Subliminal Talk
Social Butterfly Sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Social Butterfly Sub (/Thread-Social-Butterfly-Sub)

Social Butterfly Sub - Daredevil - 02-08-2016

-- Socializing is Just a fun game
-- Always get invited to events and parties
-- Build rapport with people instantly 
-- Have charismatic voice and body language 
-- Hypnotic stare
-- Manifest a wide social circle with many people you can depend on.
-- Became well known 
-- Social Proof
-- Social Intelligence 
-- Pick up and decode social cues.
-- Overcome Guilt Shame and fear related to socialization and relationships.
-- Become a high value friend 
-- Because of your popularity you get special perks.
-- Genuine interest in other people.

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - Jakeb203 - 02-08-2016

This one is huge probably for WM. Most of the high quality girls can only be met through high quality social circles. Adding this would make WM have more options.

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - Dzemoo - 02-10-2016

All you mentioned is already in wm

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - Xyer - 02-10-2016

(02-08-2016, 04:38 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: This one is huge probably for WM. Most of the high quality girls can only be met through high quality social circles. Adding this would make WM have more options.

(02-10-2016, 04:05 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: All you mentioned is already in wm

True.

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - Daredevil - 02-10-2016

OF is in EPHRA, BIATBW is in WM.

Of course that's in WM but I want a focused program. What don't you get??????

DId I ask for a WM update thread?

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - Xyer - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 02:18 PM)Hercules Wrote:

OF is in EPHRA, BIATBW is in WM.

Of course that's in WM but I want a focused program. What don't you get??????

DId I ask for a WM update thread?

No, but based on your title "Social Butterfly Sub". WM v.2 will make you become social butterfly for sure.

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - Darkness - 02-11-2016

What he saying is a single stage subliminal focused on socialness solely. It be cheap.

Neediness destruction
Social confidence
Pleasant/peaceful energy
Flow state
Social anxiety destruction
Intriguing personality
Sincerity

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - Daredevil - 02-11-2016

(02-10-2016, 11:50 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yeah just use WM2 because this sub would be shit on its own anyways.

Why?????

and What about women who want to socialize. Y'all don't make sense. BASE 2.1 had the 5G MLS but the community wanted it as a standalone sub. Nobody said "ooh just buy BASE 2.1". Sometimes people don't want the bulletpoints in the program atm because I haven't conquered my fears or Ran AM yet. I would have to buy 2 programs. Instead of buying a $90 single stage program focused on socializing which will make the results more obvious.

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - Xyer - 02-11-2016

(02-11-2016, 12:18 AM)Hercules Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 11:50 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yeah just use WM2 because this sub would be shit on its own anyways.

Why?????

and What about women who want to socialize. Y'all don't make sense. BASE 2.1 had the 5G MLS but the community wanted it as a standalone sub. Nobody said "ooh just buy BASE 2.1". Sometimes people don't want the bulletpoints in the program atm because I haven't conquered my fears or Ran AM yet. I would have to buy 2 programs. Instead of buying a $90 single stage program focused on socializing which will make the results more obvious.

Some of them (include me) who said to run WM v.2 because we tell from experience, we all become social butterfly by using WM v.2 whatever our result with AM v.6. That's why we said WM v.2 cover this very good. But if you want standalone butterfly subs, the story is difference, that's not bad idea I think, man.

RE: Social Butterfly Sub - FREAK4LIFE - 02-12-2016

(02-11-2016, 01:01 PM)yeah! Wrote: I never thought a magnet sub was necessary for women till I read some of Athenas thoughts and she sounds like a sexy woman as is (can I say that?).

I guess it could be based around handsome or men they find attractive. Even lock down that (those?) Alpha magnet. Repel gold diggers, pimps (I mean this both literally and figuratively), players, users, boring and useless men etc. Basically land high quality men who are assertive and remain good.

A lot of this coud be in an upgraded Alpha Female but Im not sure if this is the direction Shannon would want and sadly not sure it would be profitable.

You can say whatever you want!

You dont need any approval or validation to speak your mind neither should you look for it from others!