Subliminal Talk
Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g (/Thread-Overcoming-Guilt-Shame-Fear-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - maxx55 - 02-17-2016

Have you thought about tapping? Geodude had amazing results with the old OF while tapping. And I plan on doing it for my run of EPRHA 2.0. I think it'll help get rid of resistance and internalize the sub quicker. Just my theory.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-17-2016

(02-17-2016, 08:19 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Have you thought about tapping? Geodude had amazing results with the old OF while tapping. And I plan on doing it for my run of EPRHA 2.0. I think it'll help get rid of resistance and internalize the sub quicker. Just my theory.

I've started tapping a little bit, Faster EFT style. Still haven't felt it making a difference to my emotional state. Ill tap for about 10-15 mins. Am I just not tapping for long enough?

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - maxx55 - 02-18-2016

(02-17-2016, 09:15 PM)bliss Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 08:19 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Have you thought about tapping? Geodude had amazing results with the old OF while tapping. And I plan on doing it for my run of EPRHA 2.0. I think it'll help get rid of resistance and internalize the sub quicker. Just my theory.

I've started tapping a little bit, Faster EFT style. Still haven't felt it making a difference to my emotional state. Ill tap for about 10-15 mins. Am I just not tapping for long enough?

I know this works because I really have considered some of my issues to be pretty damn major and it noticeably helped me with the few things I have tapped on so far. No doubt. Has it changed my life yet? Not yet, but I've tapped on like 3 events in the past few days. Trust me, you have to keep going.

I didn't know where to start, but I found out yesterday, go here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB0F36C2C7F4BB94D

It's the playlist of the videos to watch to learn how to do this properly. It doesn't tell you everything, but it's enough to prove to yourself that this actually works.

To briefly explain so you could tap right now if you wanted to, focus on one specific memory that you feel has an effect on your current belief structure in a negative way. Think about it, experience it, then start tapping and say "I release and let it go" and "It's safe to let it go", grab your wrist, think a positive memory, say "peace", take a deep breath, exhale. Check the memory. Repeat this until it's pretty much impossible to recall the original memory. At this point, change your memory to something that'll help you and is beneficial for your belief system. Think about it, repeat it, and ingrain it. It should seem like the old original memory is pretty much fake and one you created is real. Once you achieved this, move on to the next memory you want to do this to. Of course, this is still very summarized, you need to watch the videos.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-20-2016

Day 21:

That resistance I mentioned a couple of days ago has intensified. Feelings of shame seem to be on the surface now. I can barely be outside for a day before wanting to hide away. Im becoming more aware of how much shame Ive been living with since I was a little boy. It sounds bleak but I'm seeing just how horrible my life is.

I keep having these feelings of not wanting to live anymore. Im not going to kill myself, so don't worry! I can tell my subconcious feels threatened, which I try to remind myself is a good thing (means it's working). It's quite interesting how hard my subconcious is fighting to keep this guilt, shame and fear...

I was hesitant to post another 'I feel shit' post but it helps me to share and I think it's important to be honest about both the ups and downs of this journey.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - stratos - 02-21-2016

The "I feel shit" posts are an inspiration to the rest of this going through resistance too.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 11:06 AM)stratos Wrote: The "I feel shit" posts are an inspiration to the rest of this going through resistance too.

Smile

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Dubls - 02-21-2016

(02-20-2016, 09:53 PM)bliss Wrote: Day 21:

That resistance I mentioned a couple of days ago has intensified. Feelings of shame seem to be on the surface now. I can barely be outside for a day before wanting to hide away. Im becoming more aware of how much shame Ive been living with since I was a little boy. It sounds bleak but I'm seeing just how horrible my life is.

I keep having these feelings of not wanting to live anymore. Im not going to kill myself, so don't worry! I can tell my subconcious feels threatened, which I try to remind myself is a good thing (means it's working). It's quite interesting how hard my subconcious is fighting to keep this guilt, shame and fear...

I was hesitant to post another 'I feel shit' post but it helps me to share and I think it's important to be honest about both the ups and downs of this journey.

I know exactly how you feel. I went through this during my first run of AM6. You are exposed to this new reality and faced with how shitty yours has been by contrast. This is a necessary step and you will power through it.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - dissonance - 02-21-2016

I agree with you. There is still lots of turbulence and resistance with 5G. Just means we have some super deep seated shit I guess.

(02-21-2016, 05:40 PM)essy Wrote: I know exactly how you feel. I went through this during my first run of AM6. You are exposed to this new reality and faced with how shitty yours has been by contrast. This is a necessary step and you will power through it.

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

That's my life right now Big Grin

(02-21-2016, 06:59 PM)dissonance Wrote: I agree with you. There is still lots of turbulence and resistance with 5G. Just means we have some super deep seated shit I guess.

Yeah I think the resistance went overdrive when I started noticing positive change! I was feeling great until the fun police showed up Blush

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Shannon - 02-22-2016

(02-21-2016, 07:19 PM)bliss Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 05:40 PM)essy Wrote: I know exactly how you feel. I went through this during my first run of AM6. You are exposed to this new reality and faced with how shitty yours has been by contrast. This is a necessary step and you will power through it.

Sometimes, that getting pissed off part is what makes the change. It is great fuel for making the change happen. That's why I didn't take it out of AM6.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-22-2016

(02-22-2016, 01:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 07:19 PM)bliss Wrote:

Sometimes, that getting pissed off part is what makes the change. It is great fuel for making the change happen. That's why I didn't take it out of AM6.

I agree with you. Anger/fed upness is a very powerful energy and motivater. I'm still learning how to harness mine effectively Smile

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Shannon - 02-22-2016

Just need to recognize that it has to be put to positive effect.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-23-2016

Day 24:

As most of you have read, I've been having a pretty rough last couple of days. It hit a peak yesterday and I was feeling all kinds of fear and shame, feeling very self conscious and alone. I came home and ended up having a good cry. Im still holding back on really letting go whilst crying but im getting better at it Blush

I woke up this morning to a call from my mum, which was very chill. She had a different energy about her and even mentioned how I've been teaching her a lot and how she realises she has alot of healing to do as well. That was really nice to hear, and very unexpected.

Today I feel a little more lighthearted, like Im seeing a little more magic in the world, and I also noticed I have been walking a little bit taller Cool