Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Aid-2-0-5-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-A-B-C-D-Hybrid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 04-27-2016

@Mr. Anderson
Thanks for pointing this out...

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-108502.html#pid108502
(04-27-2016, 09:39 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
Quote:HyperCompression Technology #1: This backport 6G technology allows the program to achieve word-per-minute rates that average about 650% of standard 5G, meaning each hour of listening is the equivalent of listening to about 6.5 hours of a standard 5G program.

Looking at this I am wondering if the 8-hour-minimum-rule really applies for EPRHA 2.0. I notice, that I am not that exhausted like with the 5G's, but even with 6 hours listening, it is like my brain is processing the sub for another 8 hours or so afterwards.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Shawn - 04-28-2016

You are welcome. This sub is great. I am on day 13 and due to my lack of energy I had some days with low listening hours. However, it still gives me results. For example on day 6 I approached a chick and felt NO approach anxiety. I am wondering what happens after 1, 2 or 3 months of listening.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 05-11-2016

Private Message Wrote:So, Shannon's mentioned that E2 will keep digging until it hits "Day One." Do you feel like you made it to "day one" or were you just so satisfied with the results that you were ready to move on?

Thanks!

I don't believe I've hit "Day One". I am more than satisfied with the results!! I started this E2 journey not really knowing what my fears were. Found out I did have a fear of driving, something so everyday and so simple I took for granted.

Now that my driving habits have improved, I was looking to purchase a new car. Found it!! 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, it has the engine from the Ford F-150 and it will give the 2017 Ford Fusion Sport 325 horsepower and 350 torque.

The other day I took my 13 y/o car in for a wax detail for protection because the clear coat faded from neglect. To be honest, I knew the reason I wanted a new car was because the paint was faded. I've fixed everything in the car so it runs like new and I have no car payment.

The place I took it to get detailed asked me if I wanted the headlights restored and gave me one year guarantee to redo the headlights if they became opaque in one year. I said yes. I was told it would take one hour to do a complete detail. It took three hours and when it was done.... the paint on my car looked brand new. They used a product called Meguiars Ultimate Compound.

Now that I don't have any SHAME to drive my car anymore, I've decided to keep it. I've also decided to do a complete detail every three months until I finally decide to purchase the 2017 Ford Fusion Sport. The way my car looks now, I might keep it another 13 years!! Smile
I've been giving my mind a rest from subliminals since I stopped E2. Ready to move on?? To what?? Maybe wait for 6G to come out and use E2 once a month for one day as a refresher.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Shannon - 05-11-2016

Hitting "Day 1" would likely take six months or longer of use. Possibly years. Of course nobody knows for sure, but I'd bet on an absolute minumum of 6+ months.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - ImFreeman - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hitting "Day 1" would likely take six months or longer of use. Possibly years. Of course nobody knows for sure, but I'd bet on an absolute minumum of 6+ months.

To reach those 6 months, would it be better to do it in 1 go of six months. Or do lets say 3 months E2 - AM6 - 3m E2 ?

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - chaosvrgn - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hitting "Day 1" would likely take six months or longer of use. Possibly years. Of course nobody knows for sure, but I'd bet on an absolute minumum of 6+ months.

I'm sure when you were creating E2, you had a vision of what a "day one" individual would be like. Could you share that vision with us? I almost feel like a person like that would experience constant tranquility and pretty much transcend all social and mental barriers and obstacles.

So many people obsess over WM and SM, but I'm thinking this is the sub I really need to find the kind of self-actualization I've hunted for my entire life.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Shannon - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 12:42 PM)ImFreeman Wrote:

To reach those 6 months, would it be better to do it in 1 go of six months. Or do lets say 3 months E2 - AM6 - 3m E2 ?

You gain a specific type of momentum doing it all through at once. You are always accumulating crap to clear away regardless. So all in one seems a clear choice for this.

(05-11-2016, 12:43 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

I'm sure when you were creating E2, you had a vision of what a "day one" individual would be like. Could you share that vision with us? I almost feel like a person like that would experience constant tranquility and pretty much transcend all social and mental barriers and obstacles.

So many people obsess over WM and SM, but I'm thinking this is the sub I really need to find the kind of self-actualization I've hunted for my entire life.

On the contrary, I was not really worried about that. I was trying to create something that would work for major issues like what soldiers and abuse victims deal with. PTSD.

I was trying to find ways to get people who had a lifetime of emotional garbage hampering them, to throw out the garbage and life a healthy emotional life.

I was trying to find ways that I could take the standard accumulated bullshit that all of us have, throw it out, replace it with good things and positive stuff, and get everyone who uses it benefit from doing so.

The fact that it keeps cycling and burrowing until it hits Day 1 is part of that design, but the primary focus was on succeeding with helping anyone who uses it heal themselves emotionally to the greatest possible extent. I knew that "Day 1" would take care of itself as long as I got the algorithms right.

But, that said, my impression of what a "Day 1 Cleared" person would be like is pretty much what you said. Very peaceful, very tranquil, very empowered and capable and free to achieve everything and anything. Flowing through life, succeeding in flow. Happiness, maybe even bliss, as a constant state. Full to overflowing with love for the self and all of everyone and everything around them. Fearless, guiltless, shameless, and very well self realized. Very "zen". Grateful, appreciative, and alive in ways very few beings ever experience on this planet.

Given this, I'd say it seems reasonable that years of use might be more likely than months to achieve such a state, if it is in fact what results. But who knows.