Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Aid-2-0-5-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-A-B-C-D-Hybrid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-13-2016

Day 7 listening to EHPRA 2.0

I was the passenger in our company car and several coworkers used the company car after we did. The next day the driver was off and I was questioned about the dent on the driver's side of the company car. I assured management that nothing happened while I was with the driver and they seemed okay with my response. Matter settled.

I told the driver that I vouched for him and told him that management believed what I told them. I only did this to put his mind at ease. The opposite happened, he is a basket case! He wants to know why management didn't talk to him directly about it. Now he refuses to drive the company car and insists on using his personal vehicle. And he is telling anyone who is willing to listen.

I feel I've moved beyond feeling like that from listening to EHPRA 2.0. Management told me the issue is closed and I'm okay with that. When I see the driver going through all the emotions he is feeling and expressing, I feel like I am watching a movie.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-16-2016

Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid)
Type D: This type of subliminal is designed to manifest or attract something into your life.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7287-post-103973.html#pid103973
(03-15-2016, 05:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: The manifestation part of EHPRA 2.0 is aimed at manifesting success making the instructions true, and it is aimed at manifesting yourself having already achieved the goals of the program.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-18-2016

Day 12 listening to EHPRA 2.0

Situation #1:
Yesterday at work. I used a pallet jack to move a pallet with a 10 foot high cardboard container. I had to walk backwards so I could see where to go without hitting something or someone. In the process, a supervisor told me to hurry because he was waiting for me to walk by. I briefly raised my voice and worked more slowly to make him wait longer. He got the message and left me alone.

Usually, I dwell on little stuff like this and the anger brews while keeping that person in my mind, until another incident happens and I explode taking it out on that person this anger has been brewing. The incident's take time to accumulate and usually the person is unaware as to why I exploded in the first place. Worse situation, someone that is playfully teasing me is unaware that I'm angry inside and I explode at them instead of the person I intended the release for.

This time was different. After 2 minutes of raising my voice. I calmed down and let it go.

Situation #2:
My team at work consists of 3 people. 21 y/o girl, 28 y/o man, and myself, 50 y/o. They are both new (2nd month on the job) and she has found a boyfriend to hang out with at work and off. Her new boyfriend has done my current job and has been at our company long enough (7 years) to know better when there is work to be done, it has to be done.

Initially, she is fine. We do our primary job as a team, the first two hours. Then it's downhill from there. She will go hang out with him, technically... she is still working, just not the secondary job that me and the other guy is doing. Management, thinks it's nice that he (her boyfriend, 24 y/o, was a virgin until they started dating) finally has a girlfriend and they like how eager she is to learn his job.

People that know me, have talked to me in private and pleaded that I leave them alone and not work as hard as I do. Again, a situation that would cause anger to brew inside my mind on a daily basis. I am able to let go.

At home
My Mother was invited to my cousin's wedding and she usually uses the reason, "I have nothing to wear." as an excuse not to go. She is looking forward to going to the wedding this Saturday.

Health
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-100721.html#pid100721
Click on the link to read what happened between me and my personal trainer.

Two weeks after I stopped using a personal trainer, I had a blood test and then I went to talk about the results with my Doctor. When I went in, I was getting over a cold and could barely breathe and it affected my blood pressure reading. It was 140/91, normal is 120/80, ideal 110/70.

I could see the disappointment on my Doctor's face and I reminded her that in December 2015 she told me I was prediabetic. I reassured my Doctor that I stopped eating rice/bread/pasta, joined a gym, and hired a personal trainer. She picked up the report on the blood test and saw that my a1c http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/a1c-test/home/ovc-20167930 went from 6.3 to 5.8. Normal levels are from 4.0 to 5.6.

Home Gym
After reading the book by Charles Staley-Muscle Logic-Escalating Density Training. I decided to buy 2 sets of IronMaster dumbbells http://www.ironmaster.com/products/quick-lock-dumbbell-system-75

PlateMates Hex Pair, 1.25-Pounds Each
http://www.theplatemate.com/products.htm

Alpha Grips, I got two of each. It helps improve your grip.
http://www.ironbullstrength.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Alpha+Grips
Most common diameter of a barbell or dumbbell handle is 1 inch, costs less than a 2 inch diameter handle.
Thick bars stimulate much more muscle fibers in the hands, forearms, upper arms and whole upper body. How? By the principle of irradiation:
"A muscle contracting at its maximum capacity will recruit the neighbouring muscle to support its action.”
Basically, using a thick bar is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to add muscle and strength to your upper body. Using a thick bar automatically targets your body’s weak links, which helps you to unlock massive increases in the strength of your whole body.

Dreams
When I remember a dream. I'll mention it.
I was talking to a woman and I could feel there were people behind me. I briefly turned around and saw 10 or 15 people silently sitting and looking at us. I was about to start all over from the beginning of what I was saying to the woman and then I decided to just face her and let the group wonder what I was discussing with her. End of dream.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-20-2016

Day 14 listening to EHPRA 2.0

Things are changing so smoothly and naturally that it is really difficult to notice the changes.

I don't like being taken advantage of, who does?? The girl on my work team has gotten into the habit of watching me work while she sits and relaxes. My team and I are isolated from the rest of the workplace so there is no oversight. I do my job because I like it like that, stay under the radar.

Lately, I've been hearing two voices in my head. 1) says "Tell her off!" 2) say's "Relax, she's not worth stressing over." #2 seems to be in charge and winning every time. My anger has diminished greatly!

Part of this is good because I don't look like a menace to society when I lose my temper. Part of me misses it because I need to find another way to express what I am feeling when I need to talk to the person to correct the situation.

I pretend not to hear what people are saying to her, "4Kingdoms isn't your boss." While that is true, I've been doing my job for 28 years and she's only been there 2 months.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - AriGold - 03-20-2016

Well, my question is: how would you like to act/react?

- you could tell her yourself, but you are not her boss. so all you do is advising her, not ordering her. also there is the possibility to get into stuff you do not want to be involved with.
- you could tell her supervisor/boss, he might make her work, but she still does not want to work.
- you could talk to her, try to understand her reasons for her "not working" and if you do not understand it, well be it. it is not your job to make her work and you want get something extra by making her work. it's just your ego that gets some candy.
- you could just leave it how it is and focus on yourself, be an example and not care if they follow you or not.

i'd choose 3rd or 4th option depending on your relationship to her. maybe there are other options like screaming around, throwing things and stuff, but maybe think about your ideal movie hero whoever it might be, i.e. James Bond. How would he act in this situation. And I mean act and not react. He is the one leading and doing, not the one waiting for the other person to make the first move. Also he is not the one being involved in arguments with everybody, just focused on his goals. So what goal is yours?

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - maxx55 - 03-20-2016

It's good that you aren't emotionally reacting to the situation. Does her not working mean you have to do her work/extra work? If so, then if I were you, I would do only my part of the work, tell her that she should do her part and keep that up. I'd let the supervisor kindly know I'm doing my part of the work, but she isn't doing hers and see how long that lasts.

If her not doing her work has no affect on you, then it's whatever. She'll get what she puts out. The boomerang of laziness she throws out will come back to her. You don't have to do anything.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-20-2016

@FrostedFake
My goal is to stay under the radar. I tell a supervisor, chances are a supervisor will start monitoring us. As it stands, we get our assignment. The assignment is done by the end of our shift.

@AriGold
Bond, James Bond. That is actually a great approach. Act and not react. I feel that EHPRA 2.0 is already affecting me that way; act and not react.

@maxx55
Does her not working mean you have to do her work/extra work?
We do our primary job together as a team, we are visible to everyone. When we do our secondary job, it's isolated. Some of the jobs, it is actually best for one person to do because we would get in each other's way.

My issue is, "Why are you leaving it for me?" When I was her age, I would do it without being asked or told. If she loses her job and it might happen. She's already been late twice. Then I will still have the same job. Extra work is not an issue, I have a job. Extra work equals job security.

It reminds me of going out with my Uncle. He never pays for anything. We could sit in a restaurant for hours talking about nothing and sit there and keep talking about nothing until I pull out my wallet and pay for the meal. After I went to a fast food restaurant with my Uncle and paid for my order and he was forced to pay for his because he was next in line. That was the last time my Uncle went out with me.

Solution I came up with
I hid bluetooth wireless speakers around our isolated work area. I'll be wearing earplugs because I'm listening to EHPRA 2.0.

I'm going to loop Overcome Procrastination http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcome-procrastination/
This program will help you get past the resistance that causes all this, and motivate you to get it done as soon as possible and enjoy your life.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - maxx55 - 03-20-2016

(03-20-2016, 05:17 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: @FrostedFake
My goal is to stay under the radar. I tell a supervisor, chances are a supervisor will start monitoring us. As it stands, we get our assignment. The assignment is done by the end of our shift.

@AriGold
Bond, James Bond. That is actually a great approach. Act and not react. I feel that EHPRA 2.0 is already affecting me that way; act and not react.

@maxx55
Does her not working mean you have to do her work/extra work?
We do our primary job together as a team, we are visible to everyone. When we do our secondary job, it's isolated. Some of the jobs, it is actually best for one person to do because we would get in each other's way.

My issue is, "Why are you leaving it for me?" When I was her age, I would do it without being asked or told. If she loses her job and it might happen. She's already been late twice. Then I will still have the same job. Extra work is not an issue, I have a job. Extra work equals job security.

It reminds me of going out with my Uncle. He never pays for anything. We could sit in a restaurant for hours talking about nothing and sit there and keep talking about nothing until I pull out my wallet and pay for the meal. After I went to a fast food restaurant with my Uncle and paid for my order and he was forced to pay for his because he was next in line. That was the last time my Uncle went out with me.

Solution I came up with
I hid bluetooth wireless speakers around our isolated work area. I'll be wearing earplugs because I'm listening to EHPRA 2.0.

I'm going to loop Overcome Procrastination http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcome-procrastination/
This program will help you get past the resistance that causes all this, and motivate you to get it done as soon as possible and enjoy your life.

YES! The second I saw you were putting bluetooth speakers in the work area, I knew where it was going! That'll be a fun experiment! Cool

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-26-2016

Summary http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-97923.html#pid97923

Continuously listened to the following without a break.
31 days OGSF 4G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-guilt-shame-and-fear/

5 days OF 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-fear-5g/

32 days OGSF 5G http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-guilt-shame-and-fear-5g/

Day 20 listening to EHPRA 2.0 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/

Driving
Many years ago, I was in the left turning lane and passed out after I made my turn. Ended up in the hospital and since then I've had a fear of getting into a left turning lane. I'd go the longer way to my destination, trying to make all right turns or I'd make a right turn then a u-turn where traffic was minimal and head the correct direction. Another thing that bothered me was guardrails.

Now I'm making turns in the left lanes at a traffic light and I drive past guardrails as if they were invisible. The other day on my way to my bi-weekly allergy shot, I usually dread going past a two mile stretch of guardrails that are on a curved part of the road... this week after I got to the Doctor's office I realized I didn't even notice the guardrails!!

My Mom
My Mom over the years has put aside whatever she does for my Grandmother (her Mom). For example... my Mom would sit down for dinner and if my Grandmother asked her to get her a cup of water and bring her a blanket, my Mom would stop eating, do as my Grandmother asked and return to a cold dinner.

Yesterday, my Mom told me that she doesn't care what my Grandmother wants, my Mom has decided to do as she pleases. My Grandmother asked her to do something and my Mom pretended not to hear her request. Because my Mom is blind, her hearing is super sensitive, she heard my Grandmother's request.

Work
I decided I was going to play Overcome Procrastination http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcome-procrastination/ in the isolated room where I work with my team. Since the last time I wrote, management has disbanded my team and we are now working separately.

Overall
I went from trying to make others satisfied, like getting the job done so they can have some "me time". Now I leave them work to do, when they complained. I pointed out their flaws, in front of them and management. I know every job in my workplace and I do them all very well. Other's over the years only do the jobs they liked. Management has been lax with cross training.

I was codependent with friendships that were toxic. In the past when I voiced my displeasure, their response was "4Kingdoms, you expect too much." After thinking about that statement over and over. Instead of saying (You're right, I expect too much) I said to myself (Why not? There's nothing wrong with that!) Whether or not my friends understand, I say hello and keep them at an arm's distance.

Journaling
My desire to keep posting my progress has waned. I almost feel like, if you really want to know what I'm experiencing... then listen to EHPRA 2.0 for yourself. I sincerely mean that...

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 04-02-2016

Day 27 listening to EHPRA 2.0 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/

I read other EHPHA 2.0 journals and sometimes other people express things in a way that I wasn't able to. It's on the tip of my tongue... however, I'm unable to put it into words.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6264-post-105865.html#pid105865
(04-02-2016, 08:06 AM)Nox Wrote: My girlfriend isn't having nearly as easy of a time as I am, but she's also getting way more out of it. The other day she said she's tired of going to sleep because she doesn't want the dreams anymore. She's gotten in fights with her family, her boss and her friends, but most of it is from her putting new boundaries into place it seems from my perspective. She's not pleased obviously, but listening to her explain them she is starting to sound like a different person. Less anger and bitterness.

That's what I've done!! Put up new boundaries. Some people are having a hard time adjusting to it. Some people are trying to figure it out; they are puzzled... "He looks and acts like 4Kingdoms, yet something is different."

Instead of yelling at people when I get angry, I'm talking to them. I'm getting my point across, probably hurting their feelings, all without raising my voice. Sometimes I get that look, "Did 4Kingdoms just insult me?"

in my opinion, BEST description of EHPRA 2.0
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7087-post-105766.html#pid105766
(04-01-2016, 11:38 AM)eternitys_child Wrote: To elaborate simpler... the worse I feel, the faster and more effective the sub is working

And it works quickly!! From worse to great in minutes or hours, depending on the situation.

I used to verbally and repeatedly talk out loud about any situation that got me really upset with anybody that would listen. Sometimes they would say, "4Kingdoms, you already told me that." Now I work it out mentally in my head without the need to discuss it with another person. Smile

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - RTBoss - 04-02-2016

(04-02-2016, 10:00 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I used to verbally and repeatedly talk out loud about any situation that got me really upset with anybody that would listen. Sometimes they would say, "4Kingdoms, you already told me that." Now I work it out mentally in my head without the need to discuss it with another person. Smile

Hope that happens with my wife, hahahaha!

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 04-03-2016

(04-02-2016, 03:23 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 10:00 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I used to verbally and repeatedly talk out loud about any situation that got me really upset with anybody that would listen. Sometimes they would say, "4Kingdoms, you already told me that." Now I work it out mentally in my head without the need to discuss it with another person. Smile

Hope that happens with my wife, hahahaha!

There is no doubt in my mind that she will experience this. It's just a matter of listening time to EHPRA 2.0!!

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 04-06-2016

Day 31 listening to EHPRA 2.0 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7327-post-106413.html#pid106413
RE: EHPRA 2.0 (A Break From BAMM)
(04-06-2016, 02:05 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: It is important to create a balance in your life and the way things have been going for me listening to EHPRA 2.0, I believe listening to E2 will help you find the balance you are craving in your life!!

It is a process and I'm getting there, every time I think balance has been achieved... something happens and it feels like another piece of the puzzle fell into place and a new level of balance I didn't even see coming is added to my life. Then when I adjust to the new level of balance, something happens to improve it, again!!

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 04-07-2016

Attention to Edit #2 -- price of EHPRA 2.0 is going up $25
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-106062.html#pid106062

When is the price going up?
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7373.html?highlight=EPHRA

Private Message
EPHRA 2.0 with OF 5G script
Quote:Hi 4Kingdoms,

I've read your journal about EPHRA 2.0 and saw you mentioned that the full script of Overcoming Fear 5G is also included in EPHRA 2.0!?
I was wondering why you think this is the case? What is your source? Did I mis something? I haven't visited the forum in a while.

Thanks in advance,

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5335-post-74139.html#pid74139
What do you think needs to go into the paid version of EHPRA?
(04-27-2015, 08:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: Here is what is currently being considered for inclusion in the new version of the program - in addition to the script of the existing EHPRA:
  1. Compassion for oneself.
  2. Overcoming Fear
  3. Immunity to guilt, shame and fear
  4. Prevent resistance from sabotaging the use of the program
  5. Self appreciation
  6. Let go of and stop needing/seeking the approval of and permission of others for your healing.
  7. Give yourself the approval and permission to heal that you need.
  8. Give yourself approval and permission to live the life that allows you to heal, stay healthy, and makes you genuinely happy and healthy.
  9. Overcome the victim mentality.
  10. Deservedness for healing and being healthy.
  11. Kill self pity.
  12. Kill self sabotage
  13. Physical, mental and emotional relaxation to benefit healing.
  14. Positive thinking, positive attitude.
  15. Neutralize internal negativity and make yourself immune to internal and external negativity.
  16. Allow for happiness and healing through genuine gratitude and appreciation.
  17. Make yourself worthy of your own self love, and allow you to be loving towards yourself.
  18. Fill yourself with and radiate loving and healing energy, which seeks to heal mind and emotions.
  19. Like yourself, and if necessary, make yourself deserving of self liking and adjust yourself to be someone you can like and love.
  20. Generate and maintain hope.
  21. Generate and allow all necessary self confidence for healing.
  22. Transform anger into a positive that assists in healing not only the self, but the causes for the anger.
  23. Self esteem enhancement
  24. Let go of and heal whatever holds you back from healing and move on into a state of healing and health.
  25. Mental, physical and emotional stress relief.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5335-post-76194.html#pid76194
(05-27-2015, 02:02 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-23-2015, 02:03 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Hey Shannon, are all 25 points you mentioned going to be included in the final EPRHA 2.0?

Yes. Then I'm going to do one final recursion to make sure I didn't miss anything, and go. I'm pretty happy with what's in it, though.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5335-post-76195.html#pid76195
(05-27-2015, 02:02 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 08:44 PM)edgarosero Wrote: Overcoming the urge to change subs/stop ephra because of alot of resistance

Good one. I'll add that. That will probably be the last add.

Overcoming Fear 5G is #2 on the list. Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5G is the same script as Overcoming Fear 5G with guilt and shame added. The 4G versions have different scripts.

Overcoming Fear 5G is not on the product description of EHPRA 2.0 to avoid redundancy.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/
Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5G (full script), plus additional tweaks to that script not found in the release version of that program as a stand alone.
Which also means that tweaks were added to the Overcoming Fear script that you won't hear in Overcoming Fear 5G!!