Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Aid-2-0-5-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-A-B-C-D-Hybrid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - Bliss - 02-06-2016

I can attest to the 'love' aura too 4kingdoms! I know exactly what you mean Smile

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - Breeze - 02-06-2016

You know, in the past couple of days I have realized that I have an unhealthy dose of shame too. I couldn't put a finger on it, though, that is before I started running OF 5G. So definitely it is this sub that has surfaced it to my attention. Everyone is different, but for me, the root cause of shame is failing self-standards. And the fear is to let my failings be exposed. Therefore, when I expose myself, I discover that my shame, like fear, is one big lie too.

So in my journey to overcome fear so far, I am able to easily recognize shame and overcome it too.

And since the very start, sometimes, I feel like a bubble of love. I want to love everybody and everything. lol

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - Natious - 02-07-2016

I got a huge flashback reading your experience with OF5g that I think I didn't mention in my OF4g journal. At one point around 5 months in I did something that brought up so much guilt and shame I pretty much couldn't get out of bed for a few days (I think this is the most guilt and shame I have ever felt at one moment). In reality it is not something to really be ashamed about (basically liking girls and wanting to have sex), so I'm pretty sure it came from my religious upbringing and bad parenting.
Running OFGS was the right choice in my opinion.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-07-2016

@Natious
At least I'm not alone with that experience. I knew from reading several journals that Shannon said Guilt and Shame are intertwined with Fear. On the surface I don't feel guilt or shame and I'm still wondering why I felt guilt when I ran OF 5G. I could feel the emotion of guilt, but I didn't have an experience or memory to connect the emotion to it.

Day 5 on OGSF 5G
I feel at peace. Research has proven we dream even when we can't remember what we dreamt about. If I am dreaming about GSF, I don't remember any of it.

If I have a dream while listening to OGSF 5G, I will make a full report.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-10-2016

Day 8 on OGSF 5G

Thankfully, I'm not experiencing the emotional roller coaster some people are writing in their OF 5G and OGSF 5G journals.

In fact I am experiencing happiness and joy. It's interesting that men are seeking out my company. I feel like a mentor. Men that are normally very serious are playfully joking with me. Not really sure what kind of vibe I'm giving out that makes men so comfortable and playful around me.

The women, while they show interest by looking and smiling, seem to be keeping their distance, like they are trying to feel me out. Best way I can describe what I'm seeing is... pretend you are hearing a 'nervous laughter'. That is the kind of body language I am seeing from women. Like they want to rush up and hug me and at the same time holding themselves back just in case I push them away because they fear rejection.

The other day at work, I was ordered to do a job because the person called in sick for Super Bowl Sunday. Usually, I get upset and angry. That day I experienced the opposite. I was calm, did the job, took me an hour. People that are familiar with my temper were waiting for the explosion that never happened and were quite surprised by my professionalism.

Because my Mother is blind, I take her to other relatives who can watch her when I go out to socialize or when I go to work. She has been telling me how she is making everyone laugh a lot lately.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - RTBoss - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 08:31 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: The other day at work, I was ordered to do a job because the person called in sick for Super Bowl Sunday. Usually, I get upset and angry. That day I experienced the opposite. I was calm, did the job, took me an hour. People that are familiar with my temper were waiting for the explosion that never happened and were quite surprised by my professionalism.

This is really interesting. I've always believed there is a strong interrelation between fear and anger. Like in your case, if it were me, I'd fear I was missing out on watching the Super Bowl with my friends or family, and get pissed. I'm sure there can be a million reasons. I usually get angry if I feel something unjust happened to myself or others, or if something occurs in opposition to my expectations.

Very cool that you got this response. I'm think I'm still going to wait for EPRHA 2.0, but it's good to know OGSF is so powerful.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - LionKing - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 08:31 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: ... Like they want to rush up and hug me and at the same time holding themselves back just in case I push them away because they fear rejection.

Is that how you feel? *leans back on his armchair*

Cool to see so many external effects from so many people on these new twin subs.

(02-10-2016, 08:41 AM)RTBoss Wrote: ... I've always believed there is a strong interrelation between fear and anger.

On ASC, I was getting angry all the time and, for me, this was because I was running into fears a lot. I'd get angry towards the fear itself, towards "other people" or the situation for supposedly setting these limits on me, or towards myself for enforcing these stupid limits. This would slowly shift my expressions forwards.

I just responded to Bliss' thread. I believe my success listening to OGSF 5G has to do with how long I listen and how long I let it process.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7146-post-99425.html#pid99425
(02-10-2016, 08:42 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-10-2016, 02:02 AM)bliss Wrote: Today was a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm starting to see how my a lot of my anger is a mask for my more vulnerable emotions and fears. Right now I feel so worthless and unlovable. I'm feeling so lonely, angry at the state of the world and all this ***** we are fed, and seeing garbage on the ground, so much shit on the ground, makes me so angry. I've been listening consistently everyday for 12 - 18 hours. It feels like my subconscious is going through a bit of a rough ride. Its bittersweet; at least I know its working but damn it hurts

@Bliss
This is not a race. Why the hurry to fix yourself? The brain needs some "ME" time to process this new information. We all have 24 hours in one day. Listen for 12 and let your brain sort it out. Turn off the subliminal for 12 hours and enjoy the process.

The technology used in this subliminal OGSF is designed to make the process of change smooth and painless.

Shared how I release with LeonidasXVI

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7134-post-99433.html#pid99433
(02-10-2016, 09:21 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: @LeonidasXVI
Long time ago before subliminals, I was going through a very emotional time in my life and considered going to a psychiatrist. In preparation for my consultation, I wrote down everything by hand on a piece of paper that was troubling me and when I was done I felt better. I felt so good, I cancelled my appointment with the psychiatrist.

Get a piece of paper, a pen, and physically write down what specific fears you have about success and self-sabotage. Burn the paper when you are finished so no one reads it. This is the best way I found to solve my problems when I don't have anyone I can trust to talk to.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-12-2016

On Day 9 of listening to OGSF 5G I had and interesting chain of events happen to me.

Woke up at 8 pm, went to work. Got off from work, went to the gym (exercised), then I picked up my Mother, went to the Doctor. Before we drove to the Doctor's office 12 miles away, we stopped for lunch and there were dozen's of empty parking spaces around me. I parked with my rear end in first and as I was trying to straighten out, this man in a truck stopped in front of me blocking my maneuver. He could see what I was attempting, but he didn't move his truck. Somehow, I managed to get my car between the lines and then he parks right next to me. Then little things began happening inside the restaurant that normally would annoy me. Another customer interrupting as I tried to order. Same customer cut in front of me as I was trying to fill my cup with soda. Missing items from my order and having to go back to get them. The manager insisted on seeing my receipt to make sure I paid for what I didn't get. Then that same guy that parked next to me, he passed by with a kind smile without talking. I blew it all off and thought, (Maybe, I should go home and go see the Doctor tomorrow when I'm well rested.)

Went to the Doctor's office 12 miles away and in the parking lot of the Doctor's office as I drove away, I heard the sound of a flat tire thumping as I drove. I had to make a decision, change it myself, call roadside service and have them do it (wait 2 hours) or use the air compressor in my trunk and keep filling the tire with air until I reached the auto repair shop.

I decided to go with the air compressor and got to the auto repair shop. I have OGSF 5G ultrasonic playing on a loop on my car's cd player. While this was happening, I remained calm and so did my Mother.

1:30 pm (17 hours awake), the shop tells me the tire will be fixed in two hours. I call my cousin and have him pick up my Mother to take her to his home where she could be comfortable. I wait for the car. 3:30 pm (19 hours awake), I get a text from a female friend I haven't gone out with since 2014... she asks me to meet her for coffee in two weeks.

I'm walking around the mini shopping plaza to stay awake and deciding where to eat and I hear a female voice shouting "4KINGDOMS" over and over. It's another female friend I haven't gone out with since 2012. I invite her to join me to eat and catch up where we left off and she asks to meet me next Thursday for lunch at a steakhouse restaurant. As we were talking, she got a phone call from her 'potential' new business partner and I got a phone call telling me tire couldn't be fixed with a simple plug, it had to be replaced and it would be ready at 5 pm.

Awake 21 hours when my car was ready. Should I have just gone home after I took my Mother for lunch? I still would have gotten the text from the 2014 woman, just would have responded later. The only reason I saw the 2012 woman happened because of the flat tire incident. Meant to be? or the OGSF 5G doing something to bring people back into my life??

I shared this chain of events because I read bliss' journal where he mentions something similar.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7146-post-99620.html#pid99620
(02-11-2016, 06:29 PM)bliss Wrote: Well, this is interesting. So, when I ran into my ex's friend yesterday I had this funny feeling that I was manifesting people in my life with whom I had some unfinished business with. I had the thought like 'who am I going to run in to today?'. Well this morning I ran into 2 more! I broke up with my now ex girlfriend about 7 months ago and I havent ran into anyone who was previously in my life up until yesterday.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-12-2016

Day 10 on OGSF 5G

I'm the type of person if I have the 'means' to help you, I will. Be it time, something I own and no longer use, or money. My only rule is, you have to ask me for help. I won't offer it. If I can't help, I will say so.

Today as I was walking around the mall, I passed the Food Court and there was a man that was politely asking anyone who was willing to listen, "I'm a U.S. Marine veteran and I'm hoping you have something you can give me for food." Not sure, who gave him what or how much, but he continued asking whoever was willing to listen.

When I got close enough to him for him to speak to me (I was by myself) he gave me a huge smile and said.... "Hi!" I said, "Hi!" smiled back and continued past him and then I heard him say to the person behind me, "I'm a U.S. Marine veteran and I'm hoping you have something you can give me for food."

Was he overwhelmed by the "cloud of love" or "aura of love" that I've been given from listening to OGSF 5G??

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-13-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7087-post-99442.html#pid99442
Reading that jogged my memory about a similar incident that happened to me.
I left the gym and saw a child standing in the parking lot. He was old enough to walk, my guess he was 30 inches tall/76.2 centimeters. His Dad was occupied with putting his baby sibling into the stroller. I felt this urge to run and carry him to safety if I saw a car go towards him. Fortunately, his Dad called him back to safety.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-13-2016

Day 11 on OGSF 5G

I only had one dream that I REMEMBERED since listening to OGSF 5G. (a week ago) However, it has nothing to do with GSF. I wasn't even going to mention it.

Background in real life:
When I was in my early 20's I met my friend's daughter, she was 7 y/o. He took her with him when we went out together and she got to know me very well. Fast forward to today, she is all grown up, married with her own child and now she works with me.

The dream was very brief about the woman I just described.
She walks in with a huge smile on her face, a genuine smile. I look up at her and say, "You're happy!" She continues to smile and says, "I'm pregnant!" and the dream ended.

Back to real life.
I'm on the graveyard shift and she is on the morning shift. We have 30 minutes to talk to each other until I clock out to go home. She says, "4Kingdoms, let's go into this quiet room... I have something to tell you." Not really thinking too much into this... I follow her and I told her my dream. She responded excitedly, "You must be psychic!! I am pregnant!! That's what I was going to tell you!! That's why I asked you to come into this room for privacy because I don't want anyone to know until I'm at the second trimester!!"

Is OGSF 5G making me more intuitive??

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - Natious - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 08:42 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Day 11 on OGSF 5G

I only had one dream that I REMEMBERED since listening to OGSF 5G. (a week ago) However, it has nothing to do with GSF. I wasn't even going to mention it.

Background in real life:
When I was in my early 20's I met my friend's daughter, she was 7 y/o. He took her with him when we went out together and she got to know me very well. Fast forward to today, she is all grown up, married with her own child and now she works with me.

The dream was very brief about the woman I just described.
She walks in with a huge smile on her face, a genuine smile. I look up at her and say, "You're happy!" She continues to smile and says, "I'm pregnant!" and the dream ended.

Back to real life.
I'm on the graveyard shift and she is on the morning shift. We have 30 minutes to talk to each other until I clock out to go home. She says, "4Kingdoms, let's go into this quiet room... I have something to tell you." Not really thinking too much into this... I follow her and I told her my dream. She responded excitedly, "You must be psychic!! I am pregnant!! That's what I was going to tell you!! That's why I asked you to come into this room for privacy because I don't want anyone to know until I'm at the second trimester!!"

Is OGSF 5G making me more intuitive??

I can see how letting go of fear based thinking could help with becoming more connected and because of that, intuitive.