Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Aid-2-0-5-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-A-B-C-D-Hybrid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 01-31-2016

I took advantage of the New Year's Day sale and purchased Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 4G.

It is on a 24/7 loop on a cd player at the highest point in my living room.

A little background... My Mother is blind from a brain tumor that pressed against her optic nerve on both eyes. That happened 41 years ago, now she is 71 y/o. Understandably, she is afraid to be alone.

After two weeks of listening to OGSF 4G. She had a dream she was done taking a shower and couldn't get out. The dream was so vivid that she was yelling for help and hitting the headboard of her bed to escape. This is the only thing she experienced listening to OGSF 4G.

On Post #17, I switched to Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-98612.html#pid98612

On Post #59, I switched to Emotional Healing and Pain Relief Aid 2.0 - 5.5G
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-102608.html#pid102608

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-102785.html#pid102785
Shannon Wrote:RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 2
I just realized that EHPRA 2.0 is the first Type A/B/C/D subliminal. How cool!
Type A: These programs are the fastest working subliminals, and can be expected to have noticeable effects within about 20 minutes in many cases. Sometimes, results can be seen in as little as five or ten minutes.
Type B: The most common type of subliminal, these are designed to replace old subconscious beliefs and ideas.
Type C: This type of subliminals is designed to cause a physical change in the listener.
Type D: This type of subliminal is designed to manifest or attract something into your life.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 01-31-2016

I didn't experience anything while listening to OGSF 4G, so when Overcoming Fear 5G was released, I bought it.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - CatMan - 01-31-2016

Looking forward to hearing your reports from this sub!

Day 3

I'm experiencing a mild headache. Is it from listening to Overcoming Fear 5G??

My Mother said she had an anxiety attack in the morning and then she had diarrhea around noon time. I gave her Imodium to stop the diarrhea. Did listening to Overcoming Fear 5G cause this??

My Mother isn't aware I have this playing 24/7 and my goal for her is to be comfortable with staying home alone when I go out socially or to work.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - Spiritman - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 06:19 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: My Mother said she had an anxiety attack in the morning and then she had diarrhea around noon time. I gave her Imodium to stop the diarrhea. Did listening to Overcoming Fear 5G cause this??

My Mother isn't aware I have this playing 24/7 and my goal for her is to be comfortable with staying home alone when I go out socially or to work.

I would be careful doing this, it sounds like your mom has a sensitivity to the subliminal. Some people can be sensitive to subliminals and have reactions like that, I know first hand. My mom had similar reaction which took her a few days to come out it.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - eternity - 01-31-2016

i had a MASSIVE headache too, i think it's from the new technology added to the 5g sub and all the new input. i let my brain rest by pausing for a few hours and then continued later

so how many days of OF total are you on? 3 days 5g plus 14 days of 4g?

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - CatMan - 01-31-2016

Yeah man, I have to co-sign.

At times, some people I know have mental illness, and I've had some WEIRD things go down as a result of collateral damage from them listening to stuff.

Be VERY careful...

(01-31-2016, 06:25 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: i had a MASSIVE headache too, i think it's from the new technology added to the 5g sub and all the new input. i let my brain rest by pausing for a few hours and then continued later

31 days total OGSF 4G purchased on 1/29/2015.
3 days total OF 5G purchased on 1/29/2016.

Thanks for sharing about the headache. Could be resistance.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - eternity - 01-31-2016

so considering what you said, does that mean mother dearest also has been on OF for 34 days?

OF5g is some heavy duty stuff =) might be a bit much for mother. maybe consider slowly scaling the hours up instead of blasting it so high hours immediately.

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - sushi521 - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 06:25 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: i had a MASSIVE headache too, i think it's from the new technology added to the 5g sub and all the new input. i let my brain rest by pausing for a few hours and then continued later

Same here, it felt like my brain was getting really hot.

(01-31-2016, 06:24 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 06:19 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: My Mother said she had an anxiety attack in the morning and then she had diarrhea around noon time. I gave her Imodium to stop the diarrhea. Did listening to Overcoming Fear 5G cause this??

I would be careful doing this, it sounds like your mom has a sensitivity to the subliminal. Some people can be sensitive to subliminals and have reactions like that, I know first hand. My mom had similar reaction which took her a few days to come out it.

Thanks. Appreciate your sincerness! I leave it on 24/7 because I have forgotten to press play sometimes when I come home. My Mother actually listens to it for 7 hours each day because I take her to her brother's or sister's home when I go out.

(01-31-2016, 06:26 PM)CatMan Wrote: Yeah man, I have to co-sign.

At times, some people I know have mental illness, and I've had some WEIRD things go down as a result of collateral damage from them listening to stuff.

Be VERY careful...

Will do!!!

(01-31-2016, 06:34 PM)sushi521 Wrote:

Same here, it felt like my brain was getting really hot.

Okay, seems to be affecting most listener's in a similar way.

(01-31-2016, 06:33 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: so considering what you said, does that mean mother dearest also has been on OF for 34 days?

OF5g is some heavy duty stuff =) might be a bit much for mother. maybe consider slowly scaling the hours up instead of blasting it so high hours immediately.

I'll have to ask my Mother if she is experiencing headaches. She hasn't mentioned it. If she does have a headache I'll scale back her listening time.