Subliminal Talk
age when you are ready to settle down - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: age when you are ready to settle down (/Thread-age-when-you-are-ready-to-settle-down)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - JackOfHearts - 01-30-2016

Yeah I think about it but since it contains all of it I'm not sure it's going to attract girls as easily as the stage 5.
Because it also contain the stage 1,2,3 and those stage doesn't help with attraction.

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Dzemoo - 01-30-2016

(01-29-2016, 11:53 PM)yeah! Wrote: @Dzemoo and Alpha360

have you guys considered running the refresher for AM6? I know it is said to be only once you own the sub in full but if it has the entire script it is still working on the subconscious and if you did it for six months it itself would become permanent. If you like the feel of it that is (I read what you said about EHPRA Dzemoo).

i tried it for like 3 hours felt very numb and my family said i look weird and like if something is wrong with me

I remember after 6 six days running the refresher I had some black spot appearing under my eyes like a guy drinking too much coffee or depression. But this was after my first run of AM6.

I think maybe it would disappear if used longer than10 days as usually at first when I start a new stage I get a bit of resistance.

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Vincent_Vega - 01-30-2016

(01-29-2016, 11:41 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 10:59 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 12:54 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 08:46 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: That's exactly what I'm thinking right now. Last time I'm being a good person with a woman. It's hard to learn it but doubly true with subliminal. I just experienced this.
Everything was good until I changed stage. No kindness from her part at all, and it would be stupid to expect it. I had still some stupidity left or hope.
They don't care, they care only when they get something out of it. When you are great that is.
Maybe not all women are like this though but most of them.

call me prophet but i said this will happen thats why i am on stage six for like 50 days now lol just too afraid to go off

2. poeple think i am a women hating asshole but i only speak from experience

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I wanted to play stage 5 again after the stage 6 Big Grin .

If I were you I would listen less, like 2 hours per day so you don't get too far in another direction.

I wanted to run again the stage 5 for like 2 hours a day but that is only if the stage 6 isn't better.

yeah there seems to be something about stage 5 some called it the james bond effect still dont know what they mean by this

True for me. I didn't feel much during stages 1 to 4. But now in stage 5, I finally feel something happen in the attraction department.

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Vincent_Vega - 01-30-2016

(01-29-2016, 10:59 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 12:54 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-29-2016, 08:46 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: That's exactly what I'm thinking right now. Last time I'm being a good person with a woman. It's hard to learn it but doubly true with subliminal. I just experienced this.
Everything was good until I changed stage. No kindness from her part at all, and it would be stupid to expect it. I had still some stupidity left or hope.
They don't care, they care only when they get something out of it. When you are great that is.
Maybe not all women are like this though but most of them.

call me prophet but i said this will happen thats why i am on stage six for like 50 days now lol just too afraid to go off

2. poeple think i am a women hating asshole but i only speak from experience

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I wanted to play stage 5 again after the stage 6 Big Grin .

If I were you I would listen less, like 2 hours per day so you don't get too far in another direction.

I wanted to run again the stage 5 for like 2 hours a day but that is only if the stage 6 isn't better.

I like your idea. Stage 5/6 seems to be the strongest for attraction and ladies. So how would that work out if you finish AM6 and use stage 5/6 after it to steer the result in a more sexual direction?

(01-30-2016, 01:34 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: I like your idea. Stage 5/6 seems to be the strongest for attraction and ladies. So how would that work out if you finish AM6 and use stage 5/6 after it to steer the result in a more sexual direction?

Ask Shannon but he will probably tell you to follow the instruction Big Grin

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Dzemoo - 01-30-2016

i liked your idea about building a single stage containing the stuff from stage 5, i had the same idea it would be stronger than biatbw

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - robstar - 02-01-2016

(01-29-2016, 12:01 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 07:09 PM)robstar Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 02:08 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 01:58 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Or you can have an open relationship

i dont want this there is no fun when its ok Smile

and just because i sleep with other women it doesnt mean that i have to allow her to do it

i want the good of both worlds

an alpha doesnt break the law but he breaks the rules

That's just gonna lead to fucktons of drama for you, I hope you enjoy drama.

Yes i do, but thats just another limiting belief

So is the idea that you need to get married at all. Or the idea that you shouldn't let your girl sleep with other people.

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Dzemoo - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 04:49 AM)robstar Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 02:08 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 01:58 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Or you can have an open relationship

i dont want this there is no fun when its ok Smile

and just because i sleep with other women it doesnt mean that i have to allow her to do it

So is the idea that you need to get married at all. Or the idea that you shouldn't let your girl sleep with other people.

so is the idea that you shouldnt get married or that you need to allow her to sleep with other poeple Rolleyes

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - dweller94 - 02-03-2016

Haha the marriage stuff, to be fair I'm 21 and 25 seems like a good number to get married at for me personally providing I meet her before hand.

Oh and I was running the AYPG sub for a few months but now I'm back to AM6 Stage 7 personal growth is the way forward it is heavy on the mind but then again it's all 6 stages in 1.

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - robstar - 02-04-2016

(02-01-2016, 07:26 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 02:08 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: i dont want this there is no fun when its ok Smile

so is the idea that you shouldnt get married or that you need to allow her to sleep with other poeple Rolleyes

It's about which one creates more freedom for me. Getting into a legal contract that involves the government in your relationship vs doing things on your own terms. Allowing your girl to fuck other guys who you know won't be half as good in bed as you vs putting a restriction on her life for the sake of your own insecurity.

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Dzemoo - 02-05-2016

(02-04-2016, 08:48 PM)robstar Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 07:26 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 07:09 PM)robstar Wrote: That's just gonna lead to fucktons of drama for you, I hope you enjoy drama.

It's about which one creates more freedom for me. Getting into a legal contract that involves the government in your relationship vs doing things on your own terms. Allowing your girl to **** other guys who you know won't be half as good in bed as you vs putting a restriction on her life for the sake of your own insecurity.

A dog is also not good as me but would i let her fuck with it hell no.
Dude if you are ok having your girl put other dicks in her holes than thats cool do it, i dont want it and i dont want the deases by it, i dont want to kiss her and know how the dick of every guy in the town tastes although i heard some guys get turned on by it. Lol