Subliminal Talk
age when you are ready to settle down - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: age when you are ready to settle down (/Thread-age-when-you-are-ready-to-settle-down)

Pages: 1 2 3

age when you are ready to settle down - hiddenalias - 01-27-2016

Getting passed the usage of SM and WM and now to live your life with that ONE special one.

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Dzemoo - 01-27-2016

i am ready rigth now, that doesnt mean for me i that i still wont go party or drink with friends perhaps even have an affair

i think a real alpha can still do whatever he wants even if he is married

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Nox - 01-27-2016

If I met someone I connected with and complimented me, and me her as well, on all levels (physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual) I'd drop all desires to sleep around and marry her on the spot. Age isn't the factor. The partner is. Deciding you're going to wait until you're X age to settle down seems foolish to me. If I had met that girl at 15 I'd have married her and stuck with her forever.

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - hiddenalias - 01-28-2016

(01-27-2016, 09:29 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: i am ready rigth now, that doesnt mean for me i that i still wont go party or drink with friends perhaps even have an affair

I appreciate your input but with all due respect, that is so not right and if that is what I become - someone that will have an affair, then I don't wanna be THAT kinda alpha male.

But partying and all whatever its all good but the whole affair bit is what I couldnt shouldnt and wouldnt do.....yes as an AM you can do whatever the hell you please but from a moral standpoint, dont bother to get married if you are gonna have an affair SMH :@

(01-27-2016, 07:49 PM)Nox Wrote: If I met someone I connected with and complimented me, and me her as well, on all levels (physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual) I'd drop all desires to sleep around and marry her on the spot. Age isn't the factor. The partner is. Deciding you're going to wait until you're X age to settle down seems foolish to me. If I had met that girl at 15 I'd have married her and stuck with her forever.

yeah i guess i get your point.....age is not the significance but from the standpoint of 'waiting' to find the ONE and you're decades older time isnt on your side, friend......only then you should decide age.......cuz what you say IF you met that particular girl and that could happen ANY time whether 15 like you say or 50.....and waiting will only reach you closer to death that's why there should be a X age to settle down IMHO

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - wolverine_i_am - 01-28-2016

I'm not voting on the poll, because I don't ever wanna settle down.
Polyamory for the win! Big Grin

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Dzemoo - 01-28-2016

(01-28-2016, 12:52 AM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 09:29 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: i am ready rigth now, that doesnt mean for me i that i still wont go party or drink with friends perhaps even have an affair

I appreciate your input but with all due respect, that is so not right and if that is what I become - someone that will have an affair, then I don't wanna be THAT kinda alpha male.

But partying and all whatever its all good but the whole affair bit is what I couldnt shouldnt and wouldnt do.....yes as an AM you can do whatever the hell you please but from a moral standpoint, dont bother to get married if you are gonna have an affair SMH :@

Dont worry you wont be like me

And yeah your morals are not my morals

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - Nox - 01-28-2016

(01-28-2016, 12:56 AM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 07:49 PM)Nox Wrote: If I met someone I connected with and complimented me, and me her as well, on all levels (physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual) I'd drop all desires to sleep around and marry her on the spot. Age isn't the factor. The partner is. Deciding you're going to wait until you're X age to settle down seems foolish to me. If I had met that girl at 15 I'd have married her and stuck with her forever.

yeah i guess i get your point.....age is not the significance but from the standpoint of 'waiting' to find the ONE and you're decades older time isnt on your side, friend......only then you should decide age.......cuz what you say IF you met that particular girl and that could happen ANY time whether 15 like you say or 50.....and waiting will only reach you closer to death that's why there should be a X age to settle down IMHO

I don't let death or the idea of it make my decisions. I make my decisions. Death can figure out the technicalities when I'm gone lol

RE: age when you are ready to settle down - wolverine_i_am - 01-28-2016

How could you choose at what age you want to settle down? You don't even know when you are gonna meet that girl.

Better to meet that girl first, then decide when the time comes.

(01-28-2016, 04:42 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:

How could you choose at what age you want to settle down? You don't even know when you are gonna meet that girl.

Better to meet that girl first, then decide when the time comes.

Well you dont want to meet the girl first at your 50s or 60s and I understand that you magically can't 'manifest' the girl (unless your using Shannon's AYP subs lol) but I am saying to choose the age from my situation and in my ideal honest opinion, I think someone should get married at around late 20s to early 30s (my opinion) I know doesnt apply to everyone but that is enough time to have kids and spend alot of time with that perfect partner and I know that it is out of your control when that perfect person will come to your life

Understandably it is out of our control without the use of AYP but when 'the perfect timing comes about and you find the right girl in your late 40s and still wanted to have kids' late 40s is not an ideal age to be having kids (again my opinion) cuz when that child is only 10 you will be 58 (example if you had a child with the right partner at age 48) you wanna be young and have a child maybe like in your late 20s (eg random example 28) so when they turn 18 you will still be in your early 40s and the reason I say this is that if you ever had an emergency or whatever your grown children will be there to help out where they can do something about it that a 10 year old cant.......just going into depth details and I know I am steering off topic sort of but thats why its good to settle down as young as possible - to have children to help you as grown kids that they cant for their young age. Just what I grew up to believe but I will stop the topic here cuz there is no point in doing a back n forth cuz I am not debating lol but different minds will think differently as long as both can acknowledge each other's perspective into a situation.

Also I dont mean to preach either cuz I am in my mid 30s and still dont have kids nor am I married so understandably I cant preach what I am not following but in a example like the above is my personal opinion why you should settle down early in age rather than wait for the right one to come to your life and I wouldnt wait until an old age.......

From a cultural standpoint, my culture has singles married the moment you start a career and in my culture that usually happens around your mid 20s and thats when its vital to get wedded and bedded (I guess thats where I get my beliefs from to marry early) *shrugs*

But not debating just stating my opinions is all.

Culturally we will have different opinions but its all good. Smile

(01-28-2016, 04:35 AM)Nox Wrote:

I don't let death or the idea of it make my decisions. I make my decisions. Death can figure out the technicalities when I'm gone lol

lol but you should consider the idea of death cuz you never know when its gonna happen thats why you should play it out like you know when it will happen so you can plan accordingly like if I were to say 'i will die at 73, i only got 30 years of life left' which is what I personally anticipate, it helps cuz I plan accordingly what I need to get done and the timeline I have in this world to act through my bucket list to do's and it kinda helps me outline goals cuz I am goal oriented

I dont try to spark debates but I respect others' views and I dont try to persuade others to say "i am right and you are not" but its interesting what others think about situations so I just respect what you say and what I say, hope to be respected too without getting the feeling like I am wrong and you are right but thanks for your input

(01-28-2016, 01:57 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:

I just dont get it why would you want to have an affair if your spouse is 100% dedicated to you? I didnt say I wanted to be like YOU I just said I dont want to be the kinda AM that will cheat....now if she cheats on me, then the situation has changed (an eye for an eye?)....what would an AM do if SHE cheated on YOU? :idea:

(01-28-2016, 09:01 AM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(01-28-2016, 01:57 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:

I just dont get it why would you want to have an affair if your spouse is 100% dedicated to you? I didnt say I wanted to be like YOU I just said I dont want to be the kinda AM that will cheat....now if she cheats on me, then the situation has changed (an eye for an eye?)....what would an AM do if SHE cheated on YOU? :idea:

edit: forget it

(01-28-2016, 01:58 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Or you can have an open relationship

i dont want this there is no fun when its ok Smile

and just because i sleep with other women it doesnt mean that i have to allow her to do it

i want the good of both worlds

an alpha doesnt break the law but he breaks the rules