Subliminal Talk
To SM or not to SM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: To SM or not to SM (/Thread-To-SM-or-not-to-SM)

Pages: 1 2 3

To SM or not to SM - hiddenalias - 01-26-2016

Well I'd love to experiment with SM and WM too but not solely to get laid and also that I mentioned in a prior post that I am about to get 'married' or simply may just use AYP to find that right partner......thats why SM is out of the question.

However some of you using it have reported results occurring and manifesting socially beyond the SM outcome. Socially manifestations like becoming better communicator and such.......

My question to you guys is with my cultural predicament that I CANT use SM but am curious to experience the same results as many have you are reporting, should I opt out of SM and do straight up AYP?

becuz of my culture, SM and getting laid with random women is not going to be an ideal option unfortunately......

on the topic of WM yes I do want Female friends but nothing more beyond that.......

I am at that age to "settle down" so having a FWB or **ck buddy is not an option for me (sighs) I am gonna miss out on so many opportunities.....ugh what a waste of a sub D:

So with my situation, if you guys were me, would you still use SM and beside getting sex, why else would you want to use it? I'd like to cuz Ive been reading it is making you users become better socially and communcation skills have improved alot.

Thanks for your opinions.

Sincerely,

Mr. Afraid of using SM 3

RE: To SM or not to SM - Life - 01-26-2016

Your fears aren't safe. You're going to use subs and what acceptable to the "culture" will be irrelevant. It sound like you're asking what is safer for your current circumstances if that's so I would say use AYP. However if u don't want fears to control your life and discover a new world with much more bliss go for SM. If anyone else has anything to add please chime in

RE: To SM or not to SM - hiddenalias - 01-26-2016

(01-26-2016, 07:27 PM)Guider Wrote: Your fears aren't safe. You're going to use subs and what acceptable to the "culture" will be irrelevant. It sound like you're asking what is safer for your current circumstances if that's so I would say use AYP. However if u don't want fears to control your life and discover a new world with much more bliss go for SM. If anyone else has anything to add please chime in

Thank you Guider for chiming in and adding.....like one side of me wants to experience that "life" of women being attracted to me.....so curious to feel what I never felt and to see how a life changer it can be for me like a "refreshing" feeling and to use it to show the women I've known that werent interested in me and wouldnt give the time of day or a rat's ass about me and then there were those women that were "fake" and gave me high 5's just to be "polite" and not seem unfriendly and truly you can tell it comes out unnatural like its so fake.....and make them interested in me cuz of who I became through the use of SM....and then be like "booyah B*tch I am finally the man you crave that you never thought you could witness". lol

then there is the culture "you are a sinner if you have premarital sex and will be shunned in hell for those impure thoughts or deeds".

But that's my dilemma.........Sad

I hear u, and when you put it like that. SM sounds like the right option. However, be prepared, because You'll probably be approached a lot for sex. By the sounds of it. You'll be only able to say "no" so many times, like a lot of men, the choice to have sex with multiple partners is too appealing

(01-26-2016, 08:51 PM)Guider Wrote: I hear u, and when you put it like that. SM sounds like the right option. However, be prepared, because You'll probably be approached a lot for sex. By the sounds of it. You'll be only able to say "no" so many times, like a lot of men, the choice to have sex with multiple partners is too appealing

IKR??! The truth is that in this forum, the only popular subs people really want to follow is AM 6, SM, WM, the whole premise is SEX with hot babes....basically that is what the forum boils down to......yes it is also life changing for the better, but people are really in it for one thing lol its only true.....we all want to be in it for having sex with hot women that's pretty much it.....

The other side of the coin is business and independent financial freedom (BASE/ BAMM)

The core of our lives - Money, sex, hot women, financial freedom....that is what we are all here for in this forum.....My opinions of course.

There is also self development to become a better person which is the 3rd piece of the puzzle but that core self development is about sex and money. What do you think?

Honestly, there are the very few who follow the smaller subs such as MLS 5g but everyone on this forum, including myself, want to be entertained by stories from the journals about "exciting" things happening to members here cuz of the use of the subs; that is why the posts and pages are larger for such journals.

Off topic but I'd say the middle ground between MLS 5g being the lowest in popularity and SM, WM and AM 6 being the highest is LUCK MAGNIFIER, EPHRA, OGSF, ULTRA SUCCESS are the middle in popularity.....just my opinion that's all it's what I perceive and I apologize if I am wrong.

RE: To SM or not to SM - robstar - 01-26-2016

Having an abundance mentality when it comes to women and your ability to get laid, will only help you when you decide to find a partner. Albeit it may make you more likely to want to cheat, but hey, the percentage of marriages that don't either end in divorce, or have at least one partner eventually cheat (whether they're caught or not) is miniscule anyway.

RE: To SM or not to SM - robstar - 01-26-2016

What is your culture btw?

(01-26-2016, 09:45 PM)robstar Wrote: What is your culture btw?

lol i cant answer it here I think I tried but then I'd be violating the policy of this forum......look in the religion forum and that is where I disclose my religion but here is a hint starts with an I and ends with an M I _ _ _ M lol

Well it's true these are the 6 stage sets and the most transformative. Base sounds awesome also. I've seen journals that have people running one sub for a very long time and it's great. This forum is always changing though. We have had a lot. What it really boils down to is what are you going to do? Discussions are great. Maybe a run of AM would make u more decisive.

After evaluating what you've said. AYP is the suggestion I'm sticking with

RE: To SM or not to SM - wolverine_i_am - 01-26-2016

SM, to me, specifically focuses on being an efficient seducer (and having women chase you). It's gonna get you what you want, regardless of what your end goals are (monotonous or polyamory). But it sounds like you still have some fears to release first, before using this magnet. If you have so much resistance towards it, it might not give you the results you want.

If I were in your case, I'd either:
1. Find ways to eliminate fear/resistance and adopt a new mindset to make it possible for you to want the abundance, without feeling wrong about it.
OR.............
2. Use a different sub that's more tailored towards your end goal.

I wouldn't jump onto SM3 with the current dilemma you are facing.

Good luck, my friend. Smile

Oh yeah for sure I am running AM 6 definitely for sure.........then (MAYBE) WM and feel it out that way......I might do SM for 1 stage only since I am not serious about getting laid with random women cuz of cultural fears I just take it for test drive for one stage run only

RE: To SM or not to SM - wolverine_i_am - 01-26-2016

I'm not sure if you're able to 'just do stage 1'? Are there any negative effects of doing that? I'm new to all this, so perhaps the others can address this issue more clearly.

Well I dont see whats the big deal with doing 1 stage if you arent looking to get the outcome for what it is made for....so maybe I do just stage 1 for 2 weeks (shrugs)

RE: To SM or not to SM - JackOfHearts - 01-27-2016

From what you said it seems you didn't run AM6 yet or you didn't finish it yet.
And even if you finished AM6 as of now I would say run it again.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6141-post-88299.html#pid88299

This is how you described yourself, if this is still true for you now then there is absolutely no point to discuss whether you should to use SM or not.

Use AM6 first then we can have this discussion again. Or use it again. As of now you will barely survive an SM3 run if not worse.

I didn't see any journal or testimonial of your AM6 run so I assume you didn't run it.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6141-post-88450.html#pid88450