Subliminal Talk
Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? (/Thread-Results-Does-knowing-the-SCRIPT-matter)

Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? - AeJe - 07-12-2011

will me knowing the script (consciously) of a sub help with the results?

does it matter i even know what is being programmed into my subconscious mind to help quicken or heighten the results?

or should i just kick back and just listen?

what is fact from fiction?

and what is your 2c worth?

RE: Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? - SexyMofo - 07-13-2011

(07-12-2011, 06:13 PM)AeJe Wrote: will me knowing the script (consciously) of a sub help with the results?

does it matter i even know what is being programmed into my subconscious mind to help quicken or heighten the results?

Man just press that play button, sit back and relax. That's the only thing you gotta do. One thing you gotta learn is to let go of your expectations. Once you have that, you'll see results far more than what you have originally expected.

RE: Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? - ronatello - 07-13-2011

I would hedge a bet and say it's best to not know the script. Just don't overanalyze it and just relax, like Reiji said.

RE: Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? - ncbeareatingman - 07-13-2011

"One thing you gotta learn is to let go of your expectations." I always found that to be such a joke,to "Tell" some one to NOT have expectations,which ironically IS AN EXPECTATION in and of itself,to have no expectation ,that is...of which most people cannot do anyway...I would say relax,let go and like the guy said try not to over anaylize it.
"The question is,does a buddist vaccum cleaner come with attachments?"
grinzzz. you sincerity is seen as is yer heart for answers.
all the best man. Ncbeareatingman

RE: Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? - Andrew - 07-13-2011

(07-12-2011, 06:13 PM)AeJe Wrote: will me knowing the script (consciously) of a sub help with the results?

IMO, knowing the script doesn't hurt. Knowing the script can let you know specific things you can consciously work on that are being aided by the suggestions or give you extra confidence in knowing that when you decide to try and live the change they are on your side. HOWEVER, if you're the mind/personality type to think about them all the time, wondering when/where/how they are happening, best to leave it be and relax like the other posters said. Forcing change is always a bear. I've read about half of mine in advance, but I never look at them past the initial reading.

RE: Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? - AeJe - 07-18-2011

thanks for the responses everyone.

was just curious.

i dont really care, just wondering.

and actually, not even in my first month, and getting MASSIVE success!!!!!!

will post my experience soon.

RE: Results : Does knowing the SCRIPT matter?? - Shannon - 07-24-2011

Adding to what Andrew posted, knowing the script will have an effect on the results based on your personality type and thinking style. Some can handle it better than others. For most people, however, it's somewhat more effective not to know the script, but the scripts are included with 4G subs for your peace of mind.