Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 7 6G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 7 6G (/Thread-Alpha-Male-7-6G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Zane - 04-27-2018

I am waiting for AM7 .. Its gonna be amazing. I bet

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Jaeger - 04-27-2018

It would be cool if Shannon added a pheromone optimizer in the next AM designed for status/domination, just like how there's a pheromone optimizer in DMSI for sexual attraction.

(04-27-2018, 05:17 AM)Jaeger Wrote: It would be cool if Shannon added a pheromone optimizer in the next AM designed for status/domination, just like how there's a pheromone optimizer in DMSI for sexual attraction.

I am pretty sure alot stuff will be added. But what I will really like about AM7 is the simplicity to play just 1 or 2 loop.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - JCasterlin - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 05:19 AM)Zane Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 05:17 AM)Jaeger Wrote: It would be cool if Shannon added a pheromone optimizer in the next AM designed for status/domination, just like how there's a pheromone optimizer in DMSI for sexual attraction.

I am pretty sure alot stuff will be added. But what I will really like about AM7 is the simplicity to play just 1 or 2 loop.

Where did you read that at? The one or two loops part?

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Jaeger - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 09:22 AM)TrvKvlt Wrote:

He's probably guesstimating that since that's where Shannon's subs are heading towards. It is looking like in the near future all subs will be run within the 1-3 loop mark.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - JCasterlin - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 09:35 AM)Jaeger Wrote:

He's probably guesstimating that since that's where Shannon's subs are heading towards. It is looking like in the near future all subs will be run within the 1-3 loop mark.

per day correct?

(04-27-2018, 09:40 AM)TrvKvlt Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 09:35 AM)Jaeger Wrote:

per day correct?

yep..similar to DMSI

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - subliminalsrcool - 05-12-2018

I heard shannon said this will be the last of AM evolution. Meaning it will be the final one because in this version there will be no stonewalling or resistance. I think I may buy 6g anyways before getting 7g since there is no guarantee of when its release date is.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - racktree - 05-13-2018

(05-12-2018, 11:24 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: I heard shannon said this will be the last of AM evolution. Meaning it will be the final one because in this version there will be no stonewalling or resistance. I think I may buy 6g anyways before getting 7g since there is no guarantee of when its release date is.

Definitely do buy it. From what I read there will be a 50% discount to people already bought the 6.0 version (please verify this as I am not 100% sure) and AM 7.0 will not release until 2019. It can be released like in a year. You have plenty of time to do a full run of 6.0 and enjoy its benefits.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Determined - 05-13-2018

(05-13-2018, 12:57 AM)stefioan Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 11:24 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: I heard shannon said this will be the last of AM evolution. Meaning it will be the final one because in this version there will be no stonewalling or resistance. I think I may buy 6g anyways before getting 7g since there is no guarantee of when its release date is.

Definitely do buy it. From what I read there will be a 50% discount to people already bought the 6.0 version (please verify this as I am not 100% sure) and AM 7.0 will not release until 2019. It can be released like in a year. You have plenty of time to do a full run of 6.0 and enjoy its benefits.

It wasn't a "50% discount" it was a discount up to the value of AM6. If AM7 is 2x the price of AM6 then it'll be 50% but that may or may not be the case.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Zane - 05-13-2018

Why would there be discount in first place? AM6 does a good job from what I have read.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Shawn - 05-13-2018

From the FAQ:

Quote:You have purchased a 6 stage set at full price, and then you purchase the next version also. This entitles you to a 50% discount on the price of the new version. This discount ONLY applies if you upgrade to the next consecutive version; if you have Version 5.0 and buy Version 6.0, you get the discount. If you wait and purchase Version 7.0 or later, there is no discount.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - Tristian - 08-03-2018

A drive to self actualise.

A drive to learn and master new skills and hobbies.

A drive to contstantly improve all areas of lifestyle.

A drive to limit or remove bad lifestyle habits.

A drive to continueasly re-assess your life situation in order to work out the best way forward in achieving your goals.

Estrogen Detoxifaction aswell as Testosterone Max

The ability to draw programming and link programming from subs listened to previous together providing it aids you in becoming better.

Good friends that will help you instead of restrict you ( I lose some freinds on AM previously but they were holding me back, the ones I have retained are the ones that are willing to help me achieve my goals, I have manifested some good freinds since but they are rare finds).

US/LM

UM/SP

An absolute raw drive to succeed.

RE: Alpha Male 7 6G - thor2014 - 08-03-2018

(01-25-2016, 04:04 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Alpha Male Monk would suit the title better then.

"Heal Masculine Archetypes in yourself " what does this thing mean?

"Expressing the highest expressions of the King, Warror, Lover, and Magician Archetypes" same here, are those from a video game? You forgot dragon slayer Archetypes ...

"Attract Friendships that will last a lifetime " Sounds like too much.

"Attract a Wise old man who will guide you on the journey and has your best intrests." I don't need an old man to show me where to go, I can make my own choice. Plus that 2 attraction in 1 sub, it's not possible. Otherwise Shannon would have a created AM6 with Women and male friends manifestation.

Get back on earth please you are above the cloud already here.

Attract wise old man ?Hehe i am sorry but are you taking the p*ss. I am sure you have been watching too many kungfu movies where the student goes in search of a teacher.