Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 (/Thread-LionMonkeys-journey-to-become-more-of-a-real-man-with-AM2011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 07-11-2011

Gonna start AM2011 tonight! I see others have began a new program too.

I'm using speakers with Ultrasonic, at least 8 hours every night.

I'm curious if I should only focus on AM2011 or still do some AoS in between? And why is it a 32 days, each set, when it is a 4G subliminal?

Would appreciate answers.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - ronatello - 07-11-2011

With AM2011 being a 4G and if you want solid results, I would strongly advise you run AM2011 solo.

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 07-13-2011

Yeah, I'll do that. Do things wholeheartedly or don't do them!

Stage 1 - Day 3,

Yesterday I met up with some of my buddies, since I'm home from the long trip. We went to our regular bar and had a lot to catch up. It was great and it is good to be back. Not a lot of people in there. Only us and 5 other guys.

Later a group came in and one of the guys recognized me. The girls in the group was immediately curious about me and asked me questions and turned their head from time to time.. I don't think they can help it lol ;-p

I had great fun with my buddies and I talked with the girl sitting besides me. A little while after, the cutest girl in the group, turned her chair and faced me and wanna know me.
So we talked and I asked her where she was raised and then I told her about myself and suddenly she doesn't seem that interested anymore, so she stood up and told me sweetly, "sorry, I gotta go" with a sign of smoke with her hand and the other hand on me. I didn't even look at her but just looked straight forward when she stood up. I knew that there wasn't a connection there.

Now at first, I didn't think of it and thought, whatever. Then all the guys said to me; go for it man! She's going out to smoke but I was pretty sure it wasn't a sign for me to go out with her. Anyway, I did go out and I see her standing with 3 random guys. I asked if any of them got a smoke and one of them said, "I just gave my last one to the lady". So I went back in and knew she is hooked in that group.

I guess I didn't pushed the buttons in her but that's okay. The thing is, that I apparently get women curious about me, when I'm interacting with a exciting and fun energy with people around me.

That night, I just wasn't in for the a**hole thing at the beginning, which I am usually hmm..
I think it must be the long trip to a whole another culture and the subliminal may have an effect on it too.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - Shannon - 07-13-2011

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Why-32-days

FAQ is your friend.

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 07-15-2011

(07-13-2011, 12:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Why-32-days

FAQ is your friend.

You gotta make a subliminal-giveaway, which makes people want automatically to read the instructions before applying the program, on every product ;-p

Btw. you are magnificent Shannon.

Stage 1 - Day 5,

I had a weird dream last night, where I just looked up very focused but relaxed in a sexy way and I hit eyecontact with this girl and it was just like I had this amazing connecting with her, that was unexplainable. It lasted just for a few seconds and the rest I didn't remember.

I had some doubt about subliminals, but AM2011 is just amazing. I've trusted the process and things have gone pretty well, in what AM2011 should do to one.

All the changes is not permanent but it's things I've experienced throughout the days I've been using the subliminal.

Changes;

* After having stopped AoS, I have less this, 'yeah' feeling, when I look a girl in the eye...

* I now on a more consistent basis speak my mind. I'm really just there when I'm interacting with people, it's pretty amazing.

* Which leads to this, I've always been BAD at socializing with groups. I always had in my subconscious that I had to do something to make it work, which comically leads to awkward times and makes people uncomfortable. (I've always been fine with talking to people besides me).

So now, I am able to just speak in the group and speak my mind and have a good time and I am also able to be aware of starting interactions and make them flow and change the subject as I want, when I want more consistently.

I also just ask people questions, with sincerity when I want and it's funny, that it disarms guys a little and women.. they just love to talk about themselves Cool

* I am now more sincere looking people in the eye when I talk to them and when I am walking towards them and the feeling is a connection, which naturally makes people want to talk to me.

* I'm much more my own man everywhere I go and women aren't that distracting to me anymore. It's a really nice relief of neediness that has been hard to get away with.

* Everywhere I go, it's like women are checking me out. It's a more consistent basis than before.

* My walk feels more natural and I'm taking up a lot of space and this time it's not so conscious as before.

* I feel like I am leading the interaction with people but I do miss some moments sometimes.

Old doubting thoughts has come to my mind throughout my days but that's mostly when I'm by myself at home.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 07-17-2011

Stage 1 - Day 7,

(After I came home from the long trip. It seems like my female friends just wanna hug me like I'm going to die or something.. Never had I had that much enthusiasm from my female friends, when seeing me).

Last night I went to a small party a buddy of mine hosted. In the beginning there were 5 people and I introduced myself to those I haven't met. I noticed that I had strong-eyecontact.. not much sexual but it seems like the girls wants me to do it sexually when I lock eyes with them.

I stood my ground most of the time throughout the night and girls always came near me or joined the venue I was going to. One of them tried to turn me on by doing things in front of me from time to time and she also tried to say things trying to create a reaction in me, which really was a turn-off.

Everything was flowing pretty natural.. I socialized and had fun.

At a point in the night I started to begin doing things, which I felt wasn't unnatural.

I wanted to talk with 2 girls. As soon as I walked over to them (in both situations), just to offer them a smoke or talk about something they both lost interest. I could sense it.

It reminded me of what Ryan once wrote,
Ryan Wrote:Well if you think about it...it doesn't seem to be impressing but when you look really into it, it is slightly. I mean think about it...you're trying to change yourself to do something differently in order to get this girl to stick around...meaning in one way or another, you feel like you need to be more social with her or take a stronger interest in her (impress her) so she will stay. It doesn't look that way, but it kinda is, if you think about it, and I still do it too. But Sex Magnet, I'm sure will make it so you just don't care anyway, you could be quiet and say nothing for all you care and she'll be all over you. It's just a matter of your energy.

I did this kind of subconsciously because I genuinely felt I wanted to know more about this cute girl, so why not make it happen?

Anyways.. I think this time was very subtle and if I had more awareness, it wouldn't had happen this way.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 07-20-2011

Stage 1 - Day 10,

Yesterday I met with an old friend of mine. Had a lot to catch up. I was aware of how we interacted. It was something I was blindly doing before, which wasn't to my benefit at all.

Now that I am aware of it, I also see that I come through with the biggest impact in an interaction, when I have a powerful energy behind when I'm saying things.

I went to one of my buddies workplace, a nice café, when I parted with my old friend.

My buddy's secret girlfriend was there and we talked for the first time. The conversation died out and I said, "let's join the others".

We were about 9 people, when the café had closed and the vibe was kinda dizzy because there was a lot of talk about work.

My buddy's girl, looked at me all the time but I can't do it to my buddy, so I did nothing about it.

I was silent for some time because nothing interesting was going on and the vibe was just kinda boring.
Anyways, when I did say something, I came through but as mentioned before, it was with the feeling behind it when I speak and I did it pretty loud, like almost taking space when I spoke.

I'm 10 days in stage 1, so I don't know if it is really this (loud) way that is the most effective in those situations hmm..

Wondering what the hell can happen with the rest stages, when stage 1 already has this big influence on the way things are happening around me lately Smile

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 07-23-2011

Day 13,

AM2011 has improved my confidence. It's like when I do things, that I am usually more hesitant doing, it's just much more with ease.

I've noticed too that few people is trying to push me from my confident way I've become and they are people, who can't even look at me in the eyes. People who are afraid deep down.

Furthermore yesterday, before I went out, I tried to do some affirmations again about women (because AM2011 isn't that effective with women) and it had an slightly effect on my night. I had this feeling of little excited + nervous, it was strange because I felt a bit uneasy throughout the night, yet I became comfortable when I got something to drink.

Obviously.. it's a more effective way, to meet girls, when they are coming to you.. AM2011 makes it easier for me to just go over and do whatever.

Heading out to a goodbye party tonight.. gonna be fun! Cool

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 07-25-2011

Stage 1 - Day 15,

Yesterday night was weird and dark. I felt so weird and dizzy after the heavy drinking from the day before, so I had a breakdown in the middle of the night.

After I had laughed and had a awesome good time with the movie, "Just Go With It" I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't :@.

I had this lump and pain in my breast and a little in my stomach, which I couldn't get away with. I felt strange lonely and it was like I wanted to hug someone or just something.. but I thought, "NO this is not what a real man does!" and I've also always had the point of view that self-pity is to no good.. but I just couldn't get away with the annoying pain. I hugged some folded linens for a while but immediately stopped. (I even texted a female friend if she was awake but I had doubts if it was a good idea) Confused.

The pain was powerful and I didn't really know what it was and how it came, out of sudden.. so I sat up in my bed and began to cry heavily. It was an addicting feeling and it felt good and dark, like I was consumed by it while I was expressing the pain.

I stopped crying and the feeling went a little away but I still wanted to cry somehow because the feeling was consuming. I still couldn't sleep so I began playing some video games on my laptop, just to get myself distracted from the feelings and thoughts and let the time go, until I was tired enough to sleep.

The next day, I could easily had stayed in my bed all day long. Eventually I decided to get up and make plans for tomorrow (minigolf with friends) and went to my martial arts training. It was great to come back up in the light Smile.

It's crazy though.. that I had this breakdown. I really haven't thought that I could be so unstable and also be attacked from no-where and not really knowing what hit me.. maybe it's resistance? + the mass alcohol in my blood? Hmm..

Anyways.. today everywhere I looked, people looked me in the eyes, which was kinda funny to notice.
Throughout this day I was also much more in the moment and not in my head, talking to myself. That I guess, is attractive to everybody Cool...

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 07-26-2011

Stage 1 - Day 16,

It's strange. Today I also got the same emptiness feeling as 2 days ago but it was after a day with some friends and having fun and it began when it was night and I was about to go to a bar, where I would had met with my buddy. I called him and said I didn't feel good and I won't really be doing anything fun in a bar tonight and I went home, feeling this strange feeling of emptiness and loneliness.

So I really tried to analyze it this time and feel it out. It wasn't as powerful as the last time. I came to the conclusion that I got this feeling because I was in a situation + venue for too long time, which I didn't really want to be in but I wasn't really aware of it myself until I left and got some fresh great night-air.

Even though, throughout the day with some friends, I got plenty of compliments and positive things thrown at me, I didn't felt heard or loved. It's strange. It's like I am naturally not allowing it, unless it's from pure sincerity and attention and as much as I remember, it has always been like that in my life.

I don't know if this is some kind of resistance from the sub or it's just me but I gotta say I've felt, the consuming darkness I had 2 days ago, before and I wonder if the sub is letting that go away.

Besides that I feel natural changes around me, that AM should do.

Anyways, we'll see what happens throughout the rest of stage 1 and hopefully I wont get a crazy breakdown like the one I had again.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 08-03-2011

Stage 1 - Day 24,

Things have gone up and down lately.
The subliminal is doing what it should do and I like the way it just creeps under your skin and is a part of you.

For example, I'm just much more confident and self-assured, when I go up and talk with women. It's like I've become really good at not caring what other people thinks of me. The book, Mode One, may have an effect on this too.

I'll talk with buddies but whenever they try to come through the most, I'll just gaze around the room. I'll stop paying attention, when the topic isn't interesting to me.

While I was sitting with my buddies, a random dude wanted to hi-five with me in a crazy manner when he entered the bar. Normally I would hi-five him but I just looked at him like, do I know you? You are weird.

I met a girl at the bus stop, 5 in the morning and went home with her. Very honest and cute girl, which I appreciate. Probably gonna see her again tomorrow.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 08-05-2011

Stage 1 - Day 25,

A week left before stage 2. What a ride!

I have this story about a girl I've met, hope someone is able to shred some light on this situation:

I got together with her again 2 days after we met. We went home to her place. I initiated sex but she stopped me at the last piece of clothe.

She said she was afraid to lay too much in it and be hurt because she likes me. She asked if I would sleep over tonight and I just felt that it would be wrong / unnatural to do so. She even said that she didn't knew me well and has only been with me 2 times. I could see that there was something she wasn't telling me. So I asked her what it was and said, "trust me".

Eventually she told told me that her last boyfriend would hit her, when she didn't wanted to have sex with him, so she has a very hard time to trust people and said it was f***ed up and began to have few tears.

I got compassionate and told her I would stay tonight. Naked we were, laying in the arms of each other.

Next day, we part away, I kiss her and as I was about to go I say, "Call me or text me" which she replied, "Or you can call me or text me".

Now I have become a little confused about this thing. I sense that I am not really honest with myself, that my compassion and sensitivity has come in my way for what I originally wanted - just a casual, intimate, fun girl, I would be seeing, without too much feelings in it.

Also, the quote "The one who cares the least has the most power in a relationship". It's like she creates stuff, which makes me care more.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - Roy - 08-06-2011

The short answer is to walk away and find another one that actually fits your goal of:"just a casual, intimate, fun girl, I would be seeing, without too much feelings in it."

What happened is you met her,you went to her house meaning along the way she knew what is happening and gave you go ahead signals you both got hot and bothered but than she said no and you stayed and cuddled with her all night.

You failed a sh*t test.She brought up a ASD and you stayed and cuddled.
You should have lost interest in her and leave.You rewarded her for misleading you.She lead you on and deceived you and got rewarded.

And now she is assuming you will call her because she is leading you with
your p***s.

As for the part of her ex BF hit her when she didn't want to have sex with him,that means she has low self esteem as she stayed with him him after he began to hit her.She won't be a casual,fun,intimate relationship as her being her and you already failing shit test and letting her lead you.

There's a book called The White Knight Syndrome: Rescuing Yourself from Your Need to Rescue Others it talks about people getting into dysfunctional relationships trying to rescue their partners from their problems while ignoring their needs.The results is a very unhealthy relationship.

You can try to be all kind and loving and try to save her.Either that or you can try her default mode of relationship and hit when she refuses to have sex as she kind of expects it.From some reason I don't think you will enjoy it.

You are not are therapist,no one is paying you for fixing her and restoring her faith in humanity helping her opening her to others and trust men.You don't need the drama she will cause in your life.Even if you stay and try to do that she will play her control games on you and probably manipulate you with sex and won't be letting you have it for a long time.She already started.

Even if you can get past all this she still expects to be treated badly as she was with her ex BF.Sort of like what happened with Ryan and the BDD girl.

Leave her.Don't call or contact her and if she does it's not going to work.
Find another woman to have fun,casual and intimate relationship with her.

RE: LionMonkeys journey to become more of a real man with AM2011 - LionMonkey - 08-06-2011

Hey Roy, I appreciate the feedback. It gave a lot of insight to me.

What I've been doing with this is,

I talked with some buddies about it and they think that this girl needs a lot of security because of her insecurities. I think they are right.

I was doubting about this girl for trying to manipulate me but deepest down, when I look her in the eyes, I sense that she isn't consciously doing so. I think it's her insecurities and also that she doesn't know what she wants that makes her naturally act like she does.

I'll invite her to be with me in other venues than in the bedroom, I just tend to act on my natural instincts when I'm with a beautiful girl in the bedroom. It's like I can't think of anything but just being with her and I naturally try to initiate sex whenever I have a sense for it.. sometimes too much though, I guess :-)

Thanks again Roy. It makes sense. I have told this girl that I'm not looking for anything serious but I wouldn't mind to settle down if the right one came by and I think that's also why she is afraid to get hurt.

I'll see how it goes and get to know her more, so I can make up my mind.

Ohh btw. this girl said she didn't like her breasts. I think they are lovely. Maybe she also has BDD? I'm not sure if I want to ask her that.

- LM