Subliminal Talk
MLS 5g Testimonial 32 days Run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: MLS 5g Testimonial 32 days Run (/Thread-MLS-5g-Testimonial-32-days-Run)

MLS 5g Testimonial 32 days Run - hiddenalias - 01-14-2016

What you will notice in my future subs is to post a conclusion within my journal posts and also one here in testimonials.

So today marked the final run of the full 32 days of running the sub MLS 5g. What I plan to do when I finished this sub or future subs is have a comparison chart of what was advertised and what I achieved or did not for a 32 day period. So the way I outlined the results is BLUE means that the result manifested and RED means it didn't. Anything in Green is Neutral; So here we go:

The Optimus Engine 2.1 allows you to adjust your approach to learning or recall to best suit your learning/recall needs and style and the specific situation in which you are performing these activities.
I think this has influenced me in the way that I study the way I find fitting for me to memorize and recall facts etc.

Helps short, medium and long term memory recall access become optimized for speed and ease.
Didn't notice this

Designed for learning speed to not just be maximized, but optimized.

Haven't really done any real studying to 'learn' this time but next 32 days I will try it for a full 32 days for reporting this one.

Helps dissolve fear of learning, recall and/or recall-dependent situations (tests, etc.), and helps replace it with enjoyment in learning and demonstrating what has been learned.
I have felt that I do want to enjoy learning subjects of varieties and 'challenge' myself in learning

Helps any fear, guilt or shame that might impede learning and recall be neutralized. Didnt feel as if I had any fear or shame involving learning.

Learning and recall is enhanced and made easier and faster.
Didn't feel this

Helps with triggering conscious and subconscious allowance of and enabling of learning and recall.
I actually was trying to do memory recall but I'd say I think sometimes I've felt this happen but not exactly 100% of the time (eg having taken several minutes to maybe hours to recall specific words)

Enhances and improves motivation and desire to learn.

Definitely felt the desire to learn and interest to challenge myself to learn.

Recall of memories from all five senses, plus emotional experiences, is enhanced. Didnt feel this.

Learning speed/ease enhancements are not limited to academic learning; they should apply equally well to any form of learning or activity being done for learning purposes (reading, learning some series of movements, learning any skill, etc.)

I started out wanting to learn ethical hacking, then photoshop, then car repair, and finally DSM 5; heck I even wanted to test myself with speed reading with an actual book but never got around doing that; but I never was proactive in really testing my potential I started about closer to the end of the listening of the sub maybe about after 20 days or so I think. So I think I didn't apply myself much with this one as I should have so I am going to keep this Neutral for now.

Memory development allows and helps you to improve your memory and recall while using this program.
Helps memory accuracy be enhanced and improved.
Really struggled with memory recall so didn't feel this

Auto-training is designed for triggering the conscious and subconscious minds to train themselves to learn and remember at maximum speed and efficiency. Don't think this ever occurred.

Helps dissolve faulty beliefs that disrupt or prevent ease of learning and recall, and learning at maximum speed. Not sure on this one either may have or may have not; I dont know if I ever had faulty beliefs but maybe it did work becuz I got more motivated to want to learn and challenge myself to learn just like tonight in topics I wouldnt want to delve in

Helps the user to focus fully on learning while they are consciously and intentionally trying to learn, thus helping to overcome distractions.

I guess I was 'understanding' things like learning photoshop cs 6 for example, but at the end of the video, I could only remember bits and pieces of what I listened to in the tutorials. I was hardly distracted; I guess I could focus and be in the mode of focus while learning a video tutorial

Learning productivity enhancement helps make time spent learning more productive. I guess I could say that I could watch an entire tutorial length even up to an hour without exhaustion or become weary of it. I felt 'fresh'.

Helps to enable and enhances success with learning, learning at maximum speed, and recall of what has been learned.
Didn't really get this one unfortunately, best example is photoshop cs 6 watching the video tutorials one time but not recalling every single step without having to rewatch the program again.

Learning motivation is designed to enhance the motivation to learn, and builds on the previous learning motivation module in a different way.
Motivation to learn did manifest.

Helps increase one’s ability to learn and remember.
Still needs more testing as I didn't follow through a full 32 days to learn something.

Helps increases one’s ability to understand and comprehend what is being studied and learned. I guess I did 'comprehend' what was being watched, especially a particular video on car repair and one on photoshop cs 6.

Helps make learning fun and enjoyable, and directs the user to find ways to make that happen.
This one totally unfolded for me; I found out creative ways to learn something from my own custom style such as the outlining and breaking points down into creative writing sentences.

Designed to enhance the desire to learn again based on enjoyment of the learning experience. Desire to learning was definitely there or rather it appeared weeks later into listening but not the beginning.

So the the outcomes came out to 10/21 (excluding the neutrals) and 14/21 (including the neutrals). Hoping to tackle down the remaining 7 missed goals in the next 32 days. We'll see.

In conclusion, I didn't take full advantage of MLS 5g and here's why:

#1 it didn't help at all with me switching over stereo systems, earbuds, and speakers over and over; but I think I felt as if it wasn't good enough to be playing on it so I kept doing it....then there was also the whole saving money getting something affordable bla bla.......also the other discrepancy about its true results which I am going to be taking responsibility for is that

#2 I didn't start learning a skill or learning new knowledge from day one; that is what I should have done and not start toward the ending of listening to the sub......but in the 2nd run of MLS 5g, for the next 32 days, I will be actively participating in tutorials and outlines; and finally,

#3 I did not use the sub for a full 12 hours a day every day as planned which wouldve helped in extra exposure

# 4 I just started tapping exercises to help enhance the affects of MLS 5g with it.

#5 The most popular incident that must have occurred mightve been when I was only listening to it for 2 hours a day for the 1st 4 days straight while incorporating EPHRA for the whole day listening to it on separate time frames.

#6 I've incorporated Isochronic tones usage for a day -- something I will be including with MLS 5g and including tapping, too.

So I think that is all I have to conclude about it for tonight......please leave any comments or inputs that you might have as you followed me in this one month journey and I love feedbacks and thoughts; now that we are at the end, I encourage discussions on your perspectives with my results on this sub.

TOTAL LISTENING TIME IN HOURS WITHIN 32 DAYS - 287 HOURS + (+ being the uncounted hours when listening in loops).

RE: MLS 5g Testimonial 32 days Run - Weichi - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 01:05 AM)hiddenalias Wrote:
Helps to enable and enhances success with learning, learning at maximum speed, and recall of what has been learned.
Didn't really get this one unfortunately, best example is photoshop cs 6 watching the video tutorials one time but not recalling every single step without having to rewatch the program again.

Watching a video tutorial without applying what you suppose to learn is not learning at all IMO.

RE: MLS 5g Testimonial 32 days Run - hiddenalias - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 01:33 AM)Weichi Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 01:05 AM)hiddenalias Wrote:

Watching a video tutorial without applying what you suppose to learn is not learning at all IMO.

Thanks appreciate the input. I guess my expectation was the part where it says 'recall of what has been learned' and my thought was "just watching it one time you will be able to recall all of the steps involved in that video tutorial without having to rewatch it again"

But what I started to do instead is, as noted in my MLS journal, learning it no matter how many times I have to watch it but this time note taking in a notepad and outlining the steps in a way that I can recall it with custom memorization skills which is also what one of the MLS keypoints was in the list of results after its usage is to discover your own method of learning style since no 2 people are the same in their approach to learning skills.

Smile