Subliminal Talk
...... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ...... (/Thread---7072)

Pages: 1 2

...... - XyzN - 01-12-2016

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - maxx55 - 01-12-2016

Good luck on your second run! It's great to see you enjoying the results from the first enough to go for it a second time.

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - CatMan - 01-12-2016

Great to see you rerunning this program!

I wish you an excellent run, man. Looking forward to reading this thread many times for epicness.

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - dissonance - 01-13-2016

How many hours are you doing per day? And is that different from the hours from last run?

. - XyzN - 01-13-2016

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - dissonance - 01-14-2016

lol wow. better restart the timer or something...

anwyays i'm lookin forward to doing AM6 again. After 4 more months of OF 4G and 5G hopefully if it comes out soon.

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - Inconceivablezen - 01-14-2016

That's crazy! Now I'm really looking forward to trying stage 7 myself!

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - JackOfHearts - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 04:06 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: That's crazy! Now I'm really looking forward to trying stage 7 myself!
the pleasure to feel resistance or the curiosity?

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - Inconceivablezen - 01-14-2016

I've almost done two full AM6 runs. I just want to see how crazy stage 7 really is, mainly as a challenge. I do not like resistance for resistance' sake!

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - CatMan - 01-14-2016

Don't worry pal, it happens to ALL of us at some point...

During SM3, I had a lot of tiredness and depression etc. generally. But at one point, for a day or so, it was WAY worse on both accounts. I took a look at my one MP3 player, and it was playing stage 5 instead of stage 4, and my other MP3 player was showing the correct stage 4! So, that means, during that whole period, I was bouncing back and forth from stage 4 and stage 5 lmao...

No wonder I was so screwed up! XD It happens, just be more vigilant in the future and reset hours logged etc. accordingly and it'll be okay.

. - XyzN - 01-27-2016

..... - XyzN - 03-13-2016

. - XyzN - 03-31-2016

RE: XyzN's Run #2 AM6 - SargeMaximus - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 04:08 PM)XyzN Wrote: Alright so it's been 2 weeks into Stage 3 so far. I have to say I hadn't had much resistance till a few days ago and today.

Maybe it's not even resistance & just some form of anxiety showing through. Well last Tuesday I just happened to wake up not feeling good at all. I woke up that "this isn't going to be a good day I feel"
And so I walked into work, feeling super emotional. I could barely service customers without losing composure. My manager asked if anything was wrong, I could barely say "Na, im okay" without losing it...idk just a bunch of responsibilities I've been procrastinating on are all bubbling up all of a sudden. Eventually after a few hours I started feeling fine.

I know how it is. When I was on SM 3 for the first time, I nearly cried in front of my bosses at the first payday. I felt like I couldn't go on and I told them so. It was intense.

(03-31-2016, 04:08 PM)XyzN Wrote: A few days ahead to today, me and a co-worker walk to our cars together after work. Note: I was feeling mostly perfect before we started talking outside.
I talk with a co-worker about issues she's having. Branching off into problems here, there, everywhere, etc. She's just beginning to weep, so I give her a hug.
So I start bringing back up these problems I'm having myself I mentioned. Telling her I still have my schooling I've been putting off, career problems, etc. Then I start getting really emotional, tears even. She comforts me with a hug and stuff. Then we start talking about some life topics. We spend nearly and hour outside just standing around while we talk.

Afterwords we just quickly hug and go our ways. Then hours later, now, I'm again having another moment where I'm having a small anxiety attack about my life problems again...so I don't know if this is really resistance, but I can tell you for sure I did not feel like this during the first 2 stages at all. And wow, neither in my first run of AM6 too, not this badly...
Boy I hope I don't have to put up with these feelings too long.

I had that too, intense anxiety after spending time with a woman (my last date in fact, months ago, but yeah, it was so bad I went to emergency).

Perhaps it's not really about the life problems but about the girl? Just a thought, you know better than I do of course.