Subliminal Talk
Positive expectations - ASC 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Positive expectations - ASC 5G (/Thread-Positive-expectations-ASC-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3

Positive expectations - ASC 5G - LionKing - 01-06-2016

To quote myself:
Quote:So, I find myself in need of some ASC. Well, that's been the case for a long ass time, but let's say I'm finally waking up to it. I've done AM6, SM3, AM6 and halfway through WM2 (not what I want/need atm, stopped). What I want is more confidence in the sense that I'd believe that I can and will succeed in whatever I want to do. This confidence will be tested with the ladies, but its also highly needed for stuff like browsing and replying to job applications, making phone calls, grabbing opportunities that come up, talking what's on my mind, eventually moving to a bigger city, and so on.

I've done, and succeeded in, all of those things before, and I'm not shaking in fear of failing at them, but I usually do not expect to succeed in them. I also don't really NEED anything that much anymore, so it just feels like its usually not worth the effort (expecting to fail with mild discomfort + not much to gain = no action --> no success --> feeling bad). From experience I know that (expecting to succeed + high fear) is actually very motivating for me, so I see how beneficial ASC could be.

AM6 is too subtle for me in terms of type A, or alpha 1.0, confidence and I believe I'd not get what I want if I were to run it for a 3rd time now. I remember SM3 being more powerful for me in this regard, but also that this kinda faded towards the end of the program.

So, I owe it to myself to try ASC at this point, because it could be spot-on exactly what I need for a lot of stuff, including getting more out my next AM/SM run. Confidence to act according to the programming.

If I think of low/high confidence as a selector according to which I see myself either failing or succeeding in anything that I do, then it makes sense that low confidence would amplify fears and provide hardly any motivation, whereas high confidence would ignore fear and be highly motivating. Of course its easier to get started on something if you expect it to go well and be fun. Why feel fear over the worst case scenario if you never expect it to happen? And if it does, so what? Better to try anyway. Then again, confidence as a state is probably not long-lasting, unless present long enough to make you build up a long-enough list of positive reference experiences.

THIS was interesting as well, though I think the whole chakra thing is a bit too mystical for my tastes. But sad & loving feelings do tend to be located in the chest, and then the groin gets you horny, so there is something to take out of these, I think. I do often feel tension in my throat, and I guess the AA feeling is mostly upper chest/throat, too.

I gotta link to Fonzy's journal for inspiration here, its pretty great.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3

ASC does seem to work very fast. Of course I'm also consciously focused on confidence atm. The 1st night I couldn't get any sleep; I went to bed at midnight, then gave up at 3 am and got up to watch Sherlock s03e02. Also the 2 nights after that it seems I'm having trouble falling asleep, like I'm very restless. I like the dreams I had last night, they're more realistic than the typical OGSF dreams. In these I was just being confident in scenarios that could happen, whereas in the last OGSF dream I remember I playing dead, naked, when some hostile tribesmen where forming a campfire next to me and I was trying not to move while they started to cut me into peaces of steak. Though I thought of it as a computer game, so it wasn't scary.

In real life, I've been a bit louder and seeking more eye contact. Breaking personal records in pushups and breath retention.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - CatMan - 01-07-2016

Told you it works fast, haha Wink.

Very narrow focus and a short script. Means EPIC quick results, especially in 5G with all of the tech in it, including the Naturaliser. It's in there, they just didn't put that on the sales page, just an oversight.

Great program, glad you're having success with it man.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - Womanizer - 01-07-2016

Funny you choose this sub because it crossed my mind today , what do I need more in my life off ,and this crossed my mind. I find it cool that you quit in the middle of WM shows character and growth ; I'm happy for you Smile

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - LionKing - 01-08-2016

Womanizer, ha :D I guess you can see it either way.. it is what it is. I felt it wasn't hitting the core target I need to work on, and finishing it would've cost me a lot of time and money. I either need more push (ASC, SM3), or reduced resistance (EPRHA, OGSF 5G) towards various things, not sure which. Comments appreciated especially from 3+ month ASC or EPRHA users. But in any case I feel I need to make some solid progress before I start on AM/SM again.

With AM I tend to be extra sensitive to people giving me crap, so I end up expecting girls to be bitchy and us getting into an argument about it, and then I sort of mentally flip the finger at her and think its not worth it before I even try. Idk if this is b/c the programming hasn't yet sinked in, or if it'll always be like this on AM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5

Restless sleep continues, though its not too difficult to get up in the morning. I'm finding increased confidence in some short situations, but for longer interactions I seem to revert. For example at the pharmacy I made some random low-energy joke that got the woman serving me laugh surprisingly hard, then I turn to walk towards the cash register and notice there's a super hot blonde there slightly smiling at me b/c she noticed the other woman was laughing at what I said. Surprised at how hot she was, I went into some best mode and stared her down, lol. Then corrected it to friendly once my left brain kicked back in. Maybe looking at girls a bit more shamelessly during work commute (commutes?).

In longer conversations with friends, coworkers, etc. I'm still somewhat conscious and hesitant about eye contact and being too threatening. I think a part of that is that I tend to listen to people more than talk myself, and during that listening is when the hesitancy/avoidance comes in. My expression is actually often pretty good & loud nowadays. If I'm talking about something interesting I'm loud & expressive, but if I feel its just mandatory small talk or I like I'd rather be somewhere else, then I almost feel submissive. Towards the situation that is, not really the other person. Which reminds me, I need to write more job applications. I feel like I'm going to waste in my current job. That's actually what a former coworker told me last month, and I agree. Its got no purpose.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - LionKing - 01-10-2016

Day 7

I was out a little bit yesterday. It wasn't about hitting on chicks though. I have a sample of Black wolf pheromone and I tested it out. Felt very aggressive. Felt good too, but very aggressive at some points when I felt some drunk might start giving me shit. They never did, though. Of course I want to see ASC works on its own, but I'll be using BW or AV on some weekends to give it a little push.

Spent the night at my girl's. We were discussing a lot of deep stuff, and I realized I've actually started having a strong influence on her development, as I'm going forward and sharing that with her. I talk with her a lot about stuff like meditation or feelings, fears, sadness, joy, whatever I'm discovering at the time. Years ago in the past, I would've probably kept stuff like that hidden. And not it seems that she has been finding some of her own resources which seem good, and were talking about being with negative emotions and such. A few of her issues from the past have also been coming up, but we've resolved those pretty well, I think. What I do is mostly just listen until like she's in a place where she's cleared enough of the emotional energy away and then I'll share something of what's happened to me or what I've realized and then we start talking about stuff objectively. Its not like I'm her shrink, we're still very sexual, but its actually pretty nice to see I'm really having a positive influence on someone. Even if/when we break up at some point, I think she will be more equipped to handle stuff like that, and feel much better about herself than she did before I came around.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - Dzemoo - 01-10-2016

i have seen alpha also mentioning this pheromones

where i can buy them ? do i need them? because when taking steroids you automaticaly have more pheromones in your body

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - LionKing - 01-10-2016

Need them, you? I wouldn't know. I like to try things and just see what effect they have. I'm doing ASC and reviews say BW gives you confident self-effects, so it fits. I don't want to link to other companies, but its not hard to google it.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - Dzemoo - 01-10-2016

i will give it a try but 85 dollars for a bottle is a little expensive

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - Womanizer - 01-12-2016

(01-10-2016, 10:43 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: i will give it a try but 85 dollars for a bottle is a little expensive

You can buy inexpensive ones . It really depends on the type of women you want to attract. There's some made just to attract Asian girls and some for most women.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - RTBoss - 01-12-2016

BW should last you forever - it's a 30 mL bottle. It's actually a great deal compared to some company's sprays.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - CatMan - 01-12-2016

(01-10-2016, 10:43 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: i will give it a try but 85 dollars for a bottle is a little expensive

Dzemoo,

I've used Bad Wolf for a long time. I have a bunch of other LAL products too, most of their line.

Honestly, if I didn't have fear issues holding me back, I absolutely could do amazing on BW especially. It's AMAZING. Aside from my fear issues, it's my vibe PERFECTLY. At times that's frustrating, but hey, I'm getting better and better.

It seems expensive, however you need to realise you only have to use like 5 drops at a time. So, it will last you a VERY long time, bro.

It's an aggressive alpha vibe, extroverted social beast, hard edged too. From what I vibe from you, I'm sure it'll be right up your alley. You have to be extroverted for BW to work, or it will fail. I've seen a lot of introverts try to use it and it fails them, it's the exact opposite vibe the mone is putting out.

The owner Garry is a good dude, I know him well, they take care of people. So, if the worst case happens and you don't feel it's working for you, Garry will refund you. He's gold.

So rest assured, Dzemoo. Give it a try. I have a bunch of LAL products, they're the only mones company I use because Garry has been so good to me, he has my business.

Ask me if you're interested in any of their other products, bro. They're top notch and take care of people, don't worry.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - LionKing - 01-14-2016

Day 11

This is interesting, its slowly working away at stuff. I've been more confrontational and also it seems I'm posting more again. Mostly I'm testing eye contact and maybe trusting myself a bit more. I've only been in a larger group once so far, and, yes, I was more confident and I got some smiles from the females, more than usual. Though I think I would've gotten those smiles before, but now I'm making a little more contact with people (eye contact, smiles and such). This is important progress, since eye/human contact usually varies from rock-solid when dealing with attractive women to very-beta in more "normal" situations.

I'm seeing a lot of fear and I've thinking a lot about ASC vs. O(GS)F. For example, yesterday I was at the post office waiting in a mixed group of people with a ticket, i.e. not in a queue but just a room full of people. So I'll end up "testing" if I can look at people until they look at me, whether I feel comfortable or uncomfortable holding it, and so on. So in practice I'm testing if the previous limitations/pain (fear) is still there. So a lot of ASC is actually about overcoming fear. But I think there is more to it. Maybe there are beliefs like "I shouldn't bother people", or "people are not interested in me, or what I have to say". A lot of this comes from my father, I think, who just liked me to be quiet. And then I think just the habit of acting the way I've always been acting is something that resist the change as well.

The rest of the post is about ASC vs. OGSF.

I don't know if I'll switch when O(GS)F 5G comes out, or if I'll go on with ASC. I think I can benefit from both greatly. Right now I think ASC would be more of short term solution, and that it'd be better to run OGSF for 6 months now and be done with it. I think I used to project a very confident outwards persona in terms of what I was able to do, but the confidence required to overcome the fears was based on external factors, such as hitting on girls with my PU buddies. Now that that confidence isn't so much present anymore, the fears are enough to keep me from even going out most of the time. So I fear that if I push through with ASC, I'll get there, but then the same thing will happen again sometimes in the future. Then again, sometimes I think OGSF won't have the positive programming and won't deal with those other obstacles to being confident I mentioned. E.g. a person who'd done 6 months of O(GS)F would appear very relaxed in a job interview, whereas a person who'd done ASC would appear very convincing. So the absolute self confidence is more than having no fear. But if there's a lot of fear, then maintaining high self confidence on top of that might a tiring and fragile thing = stress, having to go back to OGSF eventually. OF 4G seemed great; it was a mistake to switch to WM2. I though the gap between 4G and 5G to be more than it is. OF and ASC have clearly been more effective/fast-acting than the multi-stages.

Also, since OGSF is included in the multistages, I have a feeling it'll raise a lot of resistance if you have a lot of fear, so maybe being in such a state of resistance is not good for progress with the program overall. So clearing the GSF effectively beforehand would allow for less overall resistance during the multistages. Such a dilemma, I hate when I can't solve something properly! :D

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - Kol - 01-14-2016

Great thread. Will subscribe to it as I also am doing ASC.
Your remark on the O(GS)F is something Im thinking about myself aswell and am debating if I should do AM 6.0 after my ASC run or should do OF. In my offline journal I also wrote that ASC seems to cover lots more then just the confidence part and deals with lots of subconscious blocks and patterns. It made me think aswell if ASC is cyclistic.

RE: Positive expectations - ASC 5G - LionKing - 01-14-2016

Thanks Kol. I'm also liking your journal a lot, since you're further ahead with ASC and it seems I can relate to your experiences somewhat, so it gives me a better understanding of what kind of things ASC is actually working on. Seems like its great in that it hits exactly the weak spots that I need to face in order to become more confident. I think the question is: is ASC (+ my awareness) enough to overcome them, and are they handled properly, i.e. permanently, or just sort of dismissed until they reappear at some later time.