Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier Journal (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-17-2016

Day 21:

Had a nice lunch with a girl I have been interested in for a long time. I spoke to her about the businessman whom I mentioned in a previous post and coincidentally she suddenly mentioned to me that she had an elder step brother - she had never mentioned this to me before- who was doing the type of business who could help my businessman friend.

Apart from that, she mentioned that I could visit her mother when I go back to our home country for holidays and was deeply interested in getting me to help her with some business opportunity. For me this is important, as I find this a good way of getting closer in our relationship.

Other than that, quite pleased to find that the new head of my department, who was previously a close colleague of mine, asked me about my career development goals and showed some indication of really helping me to push my career in the direction I want it to move.

In terms of money and finances, I am still not seeing any significant progress but hope that something will turnaround soon as I continue to run the sub. I am hoping that I don't have to pay an additional 600 pound surcharge for renewing my visa out of my own pocket.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-18-2016

Day 22:

Had another weird dream last night. In my dream, I was somehow aware that I was dead.I can't remember much details about the dream now, but I remember asking a celebrity in the dream about how long had he been in that state. Apart from dreaming about myself crashing a car into a room, I also dreamt that Margaret Thatcher (of all persons!) was beside me apart from an unknown figure. She said something to me, which I forgot.

Anyway, I dreamt that I woke up and reincarnated in my dream in what I believed to be a baby ward Royal Surrey Hospital but it was quite dark, and ended up in a bed where next to me was something scary that made me recite prayers.

I finally woke up from my dream then.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-24-2016

Day 28

I receive a spare handphone of reasonably good quality for free. Not something I expected but cool anyway.

Otherwise nothing significant.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-27-2016

Day 32:

I guess due to the fact that I have been on holiday and also due to jet lag, I have not been using the luck magnifier sub as often as I liked over the past few Day.

But anyway, some stuff that I observed happened.

Out of the blue, a friend of mine gave me a book voucher worth at least 25 pounds.

I was waiting to meet a colleague in my companys overseas subsidiary office and he had disappeared during luck time. My phone battery had run out so I could not contact him. It was an important meeting for me and someone how I ran into him outside the office.

We had a conversation over lunch and I realised he shared my ideas I terms of our business strategy.

A friend of mine suddenly wanted me to connect her with another colleague in this overseas office for business and it became a topic I could use for my conversation today.

Someone whom i just got to know was interested in during business in a country in the middle east where I happened to have an opportunity to advertise.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 12-06-2016

Hi, I am resurrecting this thread after a long time as I have gone back to trying luck magnifier again about three weeks ago.

When I used LM early this year, some things were falling into place for me, but I don't think I used it long enough for it to generate any real effect before switching to another sub (Think Like a Millionaire) which didn't seem to have any impact on me, and I gave up half way.

Now I have been listening to to masked ocean surf FLAC of LM for since the 12th of November with a good pair of headphones which I put over my head when I sleep and I try not to take it off when I sleep.

I am not sure whether LM has a greater effect this time round. I resigned from my job because I was really stressed out and felt that I was mentally breaking down and very unhappy. I knew that I would be going into the big sea to be a self-employed consultant and over the past weeks, I appear to have no lack of clients who would be willing to pay or engage me for some project work after I resign.In fact, my current company wants to engage me as a freelance consultant when I resign.

Of course, the real test would be whether I am still that lucky after I resign and I hope this LM sub really helps me.

In terms of money coming in and going out, I still find that LM isn't able to prevent money going out of my hands despite me listening to it regularly. Now I am about to withdraw from a flat purchase due to a complicated situation and I don't know whether I can get my deposit back. The chances are very unlikely but on her own initiative and to my surprise, my solicitor had requested the vendor's solicitor to return my deposit. Whether I get my deposit back tomorrow might also show the effectiveness of LM.

The constant delays in construction of the flat has also meant that I have had to search for temporary accomodation to stay in, as my tenancy in my current flat has expired. Very lucky? I doubt so, but maybe it might lead to something else.

I haven't really had the chance to observe any other effects of LM as I have had my head buried in this stressful home purchase after a stressful job resignation.

Hope that things will change for the better soon. I plan to continue listening to LM for at least up til the end of this month before switching to something else.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 03:13 AM)Jackson Chandra Wrote: Wait, flac? Did you convert it to flac from mp3?

Oh its mp3 format.Flac is for another file.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 12-07-2016

Somehow this reply did not appear on the thread.

Today I had a call with the mortgage broker and he surprisingly told me that I might be able to extend my mortgage offer for one more month, so I am thinking about this, even though I have told the solicitor that I want to back out of the contract.

In spite of my very bad situation, I had some moments of happiness today when I saw some pictures of my family (parents and sister's children) experiencing their first time on a first class cabin on a reputable airline.

I also felt very delighted when I was paid for some additional work I had done over the past weekend, even though it was not a big amount, it was almost enough to defray some costs that I had to incur because of my home purchase problem.

I was also surprised at the amount of concern some friends had for me, when they learnt about my situation.

Perhaps LM is working, but I am still far off from where I want to be. Will continue with running LM and see where that takes me.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 12-21-2016

I've been using luck magnifier on my headphones for more than 6 weeks now, and in the past week, I've combined it with Ultra Success.

I've been listening to the subs on a less frequent basis in the past few days as I have caught a bad flu and have had problems sleeping well.

Today, I finally felt that a heavy burden has finally been lifted from my chest with the deposit money I put down for the purchase will be returned to me, since the new home just cannot be completed, and many other circumstances of my life have changed since I decided to purchase the flat in early this year.

The solicitor had told me when I wanted to withdraw from the deal a few weeks ago that I would lose my deposit forever and that even though she would make a request for my deposit to be returned, it would be highly unlikely under the contract terms.

Naturally, the sellers were not willing to return the deposit since I was still bound by the contract. I was persuaded by my mortgage advisor to just carry on with the this long dragging transaction which never seemed end, and had to apply for a mortgage extension.

However, it became a surprise to me today when the sellers decided to return me my deposit without giving a reason, even though I suspected it was because they themselves were unable to complete the flat in time, and therefore would be at the risk of breaching the contract.

If this is what luck magnifier brings, then I'm sticking to it!

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - Spiritman - 12-31-2016

I was wondering how you listen to LM and US? Like what I mean is how long do you listen to LM before you move onto US? I was thinking about trying LM for six months to a year just to see what happens.