Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier Journal (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - TheRealJustin - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 04:42 AM)scorpion Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 01:05 AM)iamacat Wrote: No interesting dreams yet. Will continue to see what happens.

I've been running LM for about 4 weeks, I actually stopped running it at night because the dreams were borderline terrifying for some reason. One dream I was fighting what seemed like an entire city. Strange stuff Confused

So just keep it to daytime use now, some great synchronicities with it though.
Fantastic Sub Smile

Pretty much every sub I have ran has given me mostly terrifying dreams every night for an extremely long time.

Now, I've been through the ringer I'm like desensitized to it. Once you play whatever sub you're on long enough the horrible insanely vivid nightmares will stop and you'll start having really good dreams.

I always wondered why such positive affirmations would give me such insanely realistic horrible nightmares to the point someone would wake me up because I was screaming in my sleep, but eventually you'll have a balance of good dreams and bad dreams, and then it will start to tip in the favor of good dreams until you're mostly having good dreams.

That's been my experience at least, but yea, if you use these subs you should expect to have some of the worst dreams imaginable.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 06:31 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 01:05 AM)iamacat Wrote: No interesting dreams yet. Will continue to see what happens.

I've been running LM for about 4 weeks, I actually stopped running it at night because the dreams were borderline terrifying for some reason. One dream I was fighting what seemed like an entire city. Strange stuff Confused

Fantastic Sub Smile

Pretty much every sub I have ran has given me mostly terrifying dreams every night for an extremely long time.

Now, I've been through the ringer I'm like desensitized to it. Once you play whatever sub you're on long enough the horrible insanely vivid nightmares will stop and you'll start having really good dreams.

I always wondered why such positive affirmations would give me such insanely realistic horrible nightmares to the point someone would wake me up because I was screaming in my sleep, but eventually you'll have a balance of good dreams and bad dreams, and then it will start to tip in the favor of good dreams until you're mostly having good dreams.

That's been my experience at least, but yea, if you use these subs you should expect to have some of the worst dreams imaginable.

The dreams I've had for the past two nights seem like the normal dreams I usually have, like people I know appearing in my dreams but in an unexpected or unusual location or situation.

Not sure about nightmares, don't really look forward to any at the moment.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - TheRealJustin - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 10:09 AM)iamacat Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 06:31 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:

Fantastic Sub Smile

The dreams I've had for the past two nights seem like the normal dreams I usually have, like people I know appearing in my dreams but in an unexpected or unusual location or situation.

Not sure about nightmares, don't really look forward to any at the moment.

Lol, if you're only running subs in the day idk how that will affect dreams, but I always have subs playing all night, and they definitely affect my dreams. Last night was a good one, who knows about tonight.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - Life - 12-30-2015

Hi cat, how's your progress?

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-02-2016

(12-30-2015, 02:04 PM)Guider Wrote: Hi cat, how's your progress?

Hi Guider,

Nothing happening yet. Perhaps its too early.

Been listening to the ocean surf sub on my headphones as often as possible everyday and night (don't think I reach 16 hours a day though).

Perhaps one interesting dream I had was about an influential director in my company praising me and allocating a assignment to me as he believed that I was the "fastest horse" in the department. A bit different from reality, but will wait and see if there's any significance in the dream.

Also, while I was falling asleep in the afternoon while listening to the sub, I thought I heard another human voice say one syllable, but I've forgotten what it is. There was no one else in the room.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - Life - 01-02-2016

Ok, any change in the way you feel?

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-02-2016

Not really.

I have just become a little bit more conscious of how fast time flies, and recently have been thinking of old age and death even though I am in my 30s.

Perhaps this is a way of motivating me to take action to do achieve my goals?

I had some problems sleeping at night, perhaps because of the earphones, and also feel a little bit more sleepy and tired in the day. This is a reason why I chose to start this sub during the holiday period as I didn't have to go out.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-03-2016

Day 6:

I wake up suddenly thinking of this company in another part of the world that I had two Skype interviews with and where one of the directors verbally gave me a job offer but I didn't get a job offer in the end.

I suddenly have this strong feeling that the company might be looking for me again this year.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - kyng009 - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 12:58 AM)iamacat Wrote: Day 6:

I wake up suddenly thinking of this company in another part of the world that I had two Skype interviews with and where one of the directors verbally gave me a job offer but I didn't get a job offer in the end.

I suddenly have this strong feeling that the company might be looking for me again this year.

Hey cat, well darn it all if that don't sound like a lil nudge from the universe to follow up or re apply if you still want the job.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-04-2016

Day 8:

Last night ,I had a dream about myself trying to catch a flight. I was desperate and in a rush to pack my stuff, and also lost my way trying to find a area for a taxi to get me to the airport. When I did find a taxi, I realised I had to pay a minimum of 100 pounds and couldn't pay by card. I didn't have enough cash on hand, and was feeling desperate.

In such dreams where I am in a desperate situation, I usually wake up, or switch to an alternative universe in my dream where the problem usually did not exist. This was what happened in this dream, and that problem was somehow resolved, though I can't remember how.

I have not had such dreams like this for a while, and this is appears to be first of such dreams I have experienced since I started listening to the subs.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-08-2016

Day 13:

Had an interesting dream last night about myself becoming the head of a big organization - more like something like a Japanese yakuza family - with all the wealth and power, simply because the incumbent was passing away and he thought I looked like him. I almost had a strong feeling that this was really happening when I was in a dream-like state in between sleep and waking up.

But it's just a dream, nevertheless.

Anyway, speaking of which, I haven't really yet manifested anything significant through luck magnifier. But then, I don't gamble or buy the lottery.

However, it seems that in terms of my business development work for my company, I am steadily starting to see a network of strong contacts based on old school ties in a specific market and this was because out of coincidence or luck my old schoolmates happened to be in the industries or organizations that I needed to know about. All these had happened over a longer period of time before I used the sub, but I think luck magnifier is
helping to uncover more of the network for me I guess.

I also recently have another contact whom I met through weird coincidence a few months ago asking me to set up a company with him.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - scorpion - 01-09-2016

(01-08-2016, 11:45 PM)iamacat Wrote: Day 13:
I also recently have another contact whom I met through weird coincidence a few months ago asking me to set up a company with him.

That's the main thing I've found with LM, lot's of synchronicity. Some of it really odd, like a million to one chance kind of thing.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-10-2016

Day 14:

Not much happening today as I'm relaxing and spending some quiet moments at home with my earphones on.

I am not sure but in the past two days I have started to hear a voice of a woman when I am running the sub. In any case, I cannot hear what she says. This is interesting as I haven't raised the volume of the speaker at all since I started running it two weeks ago.

I remember in an earlier post I mentioned about hearing voices, but that was only on the first or second night and it was a different voice- sort of like a hoarse male voice.

Is this of any significance with regards to my hearing ability or something?

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 01-12-2016

Day 16:

Just bought a scratch card to try my luck. Won 2 pounds after matching 3 numbers.

Not a lot but better than nothing.