Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier Journal (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 12-28-2015

Hi all,

I purchased Luck Magnifier last night and started to use it as there are some goals and opportunities that I have been wishing to attract.

I plan to track my progress with Luck Magnifier sub through this journal.

Day 0:

My first night listening to the sub was a little bit interesting. In the initial hours of listening to the LM sub, I could feel my face tingling and the blood flowing through my face. When I started to fall asleep, I somehow felt a very hard object knocking against my hand, and my hand started to hurt for a few second. This happened about two times I think, and I am sure that there was nothing that hit my hand.

No interesting dreams yet. Will continue to see what happens.

Would be interesting if anyone had the same experience.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - TheRealJustin - 12-28-2015

2 cats running the same sub

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - cashmerecat - 12-29-2015

Lol what are the odds...great pick iamacat. I love LM. I've never felt anything knocking against me when I sleep but last night while playing the ultrasonic on my speakers I heard something that sounded like someone was whispering and blowing into my ears. Super freaky.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - Life - 12-29-2015

Lol very descriptive aren't we

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 12-29-2015

(12-28-2015, 08:28 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: 2 cats running the same sub

Guess what. My real name is also Justin..

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - iamacat - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:19 AM)cashmerecat Wrote: Lol what are the odds...great pick iamacat. I love LM. I've never felt anything knocking against me when I sleep but last night while playing the ultrasonic on my speakers I heard something that sounded like someone was whispering and blowing into my ears. Super freaky.

I am playing the masked ocean surf version. Sometimes, when I listen carefully, I can hear voices.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - TheRealJustin - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 04:07 AM)iamacat Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 08:28 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: 2 cats running the same sub

Guess what. My real name is also Justin..

Urban Dictionary Top 5 Definitions For Justin:

1. Sexy, without flaw, loving, kindhearted, name for someone that is special to you, thoughtful.

2. A ridiculously huge c*ck.

3. - an awesome dude who could take over the world
-genius
-has tons of friends

4. One of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. Any girl would be lucky to call him hers. He's very thoughtful, handsome, hilarious, and adorable. Although he is shy, once he starts to open-up, he will become a great friend. Man of every girls' dreams.

5. One who has a huge c*ck and please's the ladies.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - TheRealJustin - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:19 AM)cashmerecat Wrote: Lol what are the odds...great pick iamacat. I love LM. I've never felt anything knocking against me when I sleep but last night while playing the ultrasonic on my speakers I heard something that sounded like someone was whispering and blowing into my ears. Super freaky.

Your house is haunted

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - Benjamin - 12-29-2015

hahahaha at the urban dictionary descriptions.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - hiddenalias - 12-29-2015

lol ironic isnt it "cashmerecat" and "iamacat" and you both are newcomers.....cashmere, is it that you are from Kashmir, India? just wondering

and also super freaky about that whispering ordeal......can't wait to try it out someday in the future with LM

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - apollolux - 12-29-2015

"Cashmere" is also a material of fabric, likely named after the Kashmir region but spelled in a French manner to be fancy or something.

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - scorpion - 12-30-2015

(12-28-2015, 01:05 AM)iamacat Wrote: No interesting dreams yet. Will continue to see what happens.

I've been running LM for about 4 weeks, I actually stopped running it at night because the dreams were borderline terrifying for some reason. One dream I was fighting what seemed like an entire city. Strange stuff Confused

So just keep it to daytime use now, some great synchronicities with it though.
Fantastic Sub Smile

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - cashmerecat - 12-30-2015

(12-29-2015, 11:41 PM)hiddenalias Wrote:

lol ironic isnt it "cashmerecat" and "iamacat" and you both are newcomers.....cashmere, is it that you are from Kashmir, India? just wondering

and also super freaky about that whispering ordeal......can't wait to try it out someday in the future with LM

Nope I am not from Kashmir, I just like the image of a soft, fluffy cat that feels like cashmere Blush

RE: Luck Magnifier Journal - cashmerecat - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 04:42 AM)scorpion Wrote:
(12-28-2015, 01:05 AM)iamacat Wrote: No interesting dreams yet. Will continue to see what happens.

I've been running LM for about 4 weeks, I actually stopped running it at night because the dreams were borderline terrifying for some reason. One dream I was fighting what seemed like an entire city. Strange stuff Confused

So just keep it to daytime use now, some great synchronicities with it though.
Fantastic Sub Smile

Hey guess what? I'm a scorpio too!