Subliminal Talk
buy AM6 ala carte & start now vs. waiting to buy whole program - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: buy AM6 ala carte & start now vs. waiting to buy whole program (/Thread-buy-AM6-ala-carte-start-now-vs-waiting-to-buy-whole-program)

buy AM6 ala carte & start now vs. waiting to buy whole program - J2N - 12-27-2015

Hello All,
I am curious how many of you bought the complete package of AM6 for $500 vs. buying it ala carte for $600...
Other than saving $100 would you say it is worth it to buy it ala carte if I can start now with stages 1 & 2 for $200 and then banking up $$ to buy stages 3 & 4 in 64 days and so on...
I do have a bank of OT coming up from holidays and could charge it and pay off with my OT but don't feel comfortable doing that. However, I could easily pay $200 now and then work thru the 2 sessions while I bank up $$ to pay for the next stages.
**I don't want to wait for my holiday OT check since that comes in after the 1st of the year and wanted to start this before the new year

RE: buy AM6 ala carte & start now vs. waiting to buy whole program - Dzemoo - 12-28-2015

Do it as you want it doesnt matter, but dont stop the programm.

RE: buy AM6 ala carte & start now vs. waiting to buy whole program - Whisperer - 12-29-2015

Personally, I learned how to live debt free. To me, paying 600 for a 500 USD product is like paying 20% interest, which makes it a really shitty deal. So I will wait until I have the 500 and get it all at once. Although highly improbable, there may even be an updated version by then.

On the other hand, time isn't waiting around and it is a 192-day program, so being able to start as soon as possible may be worth the extra 100.

It's up to you to figure out, your priorities are your own. We're already in the final few days of the year, is starting now instead of one or two weeks from now worth 100 USD to you?

If you are 100% certain you'll be able to pay for it with your overtime, the only things holding you back are whether or not you believe the product is worth the money and whether or not you are disciplined enough to reserve that money for this goal rather than spend it on something else.

PS I don't know which card you would charge it on, but if I were to charge anything on my card now, it wouldn't be charged to my checking account until February. Most banks have already processed December.

RE: buy AM6 ala carte & start now vs. waiting to buy whole program - J2N - 12-29-2015

Thank you for the thoughtful response Whisperer. You make some very good points and spelling it out as 20% interest is an approach I hadn't considered - good thinking. yes, I know w/o a doubt my OT will cover this and I have absolute confidence in the products as I've purchased others. My credit card is still 0% and get cash back, so even if I didn't take all my OT to pay it off I still am not getting hit with interest, but like you, I prefer to live debt free.
Thanks again - hope you have a great new year

(12-29-2015, 11:36 AM)Whisperer Wrote: Personally, I learned how to live debt free. To me, paying 600 for a 500 USD product is like paying 20% interest, which makes it a really shitty deal. So I will wait until I have the 500 and get it all at once. Although highly improbable, there may even be an updated version by then.

On the other hand, time isn't waiting around and it is a 192-day program, so being able to start as soon as possible may be worth the extra 100.

It's up to you to figure out, your priorities are your own. We're already in the final few days of the year, is starting now instead of one or two weeks from now worth 100 USD to you?

If you are 100% certain you'll be able to pay for it with your overtime, the only things holding you back are whether or not you believe the product is worth the money and whether or not you are disciplined enough to reserve that money for this goal rather than spend it on something else.

PS I don't know which card you would charge it on, but if I were to charge anything on my card now, it wouldn't be charged to my checking account until February. Most banks have already processed December.