Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier--7002)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Luck Magnifier - Life - 01-03-2016

I like that strategy a nice break up gift would be AYP wife to the boyfriend if he isn't your husband.

I don't know what your dream means but it certainly got me thinking about marriage

RE: Luck Magnifier - kyng009 - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 06:27 AM)cashmerecat Wrote: Took advantage of the new year sale and got both AYP boyfriend and husband. My plan is to listen to the AYP boyfriend first, and only use the AYP husband after the perfect boyfriend has manifested. It might not be the same person...or it might, who knows...at least I won't be alone while waiting for the perfect husband to appear. And another reason is I feel like I'm not ready for marriage yet.

Day 42 on LM. I had a dream last night that I was fighting with my mother over some petty things but I was really upset. This morning I slept in and had a really vivid dream of my own wedding. I was waiting in a room, all dressed up in my gown and stuff but the groom never came. Everyone was waiting outside but I couldn't step out without him. I wonder what that means.

Gurl that's just some resistance, you know a little negativity you picked up subconsciously at some point in your life, it's like when you're feeling gassy cuz you ate some chilli cheese fries at the state fair.
It sounds like fear, that will pass as you continue to focus on the goal because energy goes where you want it to go.

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 01-08-2016

Day 47.

I've been feeling really good lately. Especially today. I was on a high for no reason at all. I really enjoyed doing my tasks at work today. First time my boss commented that I was doing "fantastic". Music sounded better, food tasted better, went for dinner with a friend and had a great talk laughing our faces off. I have this glow on my face. I really like how I look in the mirror. People are nicer and more friendly to me.

I know Luck Magnifier is working because whatever I think about a lot shows up in my reality. I've been wanting to buy this bracelet and recently I see a lot of girls wearing it. I also see my X's make of car everywhere.

I haven't been sleeping very well, not sure if it's because of the sub. Woke up every morning feeling tired. Strangely it doesn't affect my energy level during the day.

RE: Luck Magnifier - hiddenalias - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 10:04 AM)cashmerecat Wrote: I know Luck Magnifier is working because whatever I think about a lot shows up in my reality. I've been wanting to buy this bracelet and recently I see a lot of girls wearing it. I also see my X's make of car everywhere.

Here's the crazy thing, when I WASN'T using Luck Magnifier, long ago wayyyyyyyyy before ever being aware of IML and way long before Shannon ever created this website.....the same thing used to happen to me too with random makes and models appearing to me and "magnetizing" to me like wherever I went that particular make & model was there......

so that is PROOF that the subconscious powers are real; I've also seen random things in my life "manifest" to my wishful thinking (not even using luck magnifier or Shannon's subs) like when I am not expecting it or dont care for it, then it only happened.....I am glad you got to experience that cuz I certainly know how it feels; truth is is that I've been able to physically manipulate my body with my subconscious thoughts

TRUE STORY # 1 - I was watching the little rascals commercial when it used to be out in the theaters and I think it was lil Alfalfa that could wiggle his ears and I thought that would be interesting..and voila, I ended up subconsciously manifesting it to be for me!

TRUE STORY # 2 - Star Trek hand gesture "nanu nanu" whatever its called - the peace sign with the index finger and middle finger parted to one side and then the ring finger and pinky finger on the other......I never could do that before then somehow ended up doing it was graceful ease.

The powers of subconscious manifestation.Smile

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 01-14-2016

I got the job!

I'm super happy but not too surprised that I got it. I didn't get the salary I asked for though, but they might give me a raise after probation. We'll see.

My first run of LM stops here, total 54 days. I will write a summary later tonight. I'll take a short break and start AYP boyfriend soon.

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 01-15-2016

So the coolest thing just happened. I felt kind of unsatisfied with the offered salary so I called them back and turned down the offer and asked for what I initially wanted. Less than an hour later they called me back and raised it to what I asked for. Wooooo....LM is freaking amazing. I wouldn't say I got the job thanks to it but it certainly made everything go more smoothly.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Life - 01-15-2016

NiceeeeSmile so happy to hear that

RE: Luck Magnifier - Life - 01-15-2016

How old are you cat?

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 06:00 PM)Guider Wrote: How old are you cat?

I'm in my 20s Big Grin

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 01-16-2016

Summary: I didn't have any resistance with Luck Magnifier, but that might be because I've already had a strong belief that I'm a very lucky person. Had a lot of vivid dreams, some of them unpleasant, couldn't remember most of them. Everything in my life is going smoothly, I got what I expected without much effort. I am always in a good mood. People seem to really like my energy. What I think about will "manifest" into my reality much faster than before LM. I got what I wanted when I started LM which is a cool new job with better pay. I love how it works and would recommend it for anyone who's into LOA and energy work Smile