Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier--7002)

Pages: 1 2

Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 12-26-2015

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and before Subliminal Shop, I've had no experience with audio subliminal. I am always open minded and like to experiment so I was really excited to try it out. Started with the free ASC, it was intense! I could see the effect after a few days: I walked straighter, could hold the gaze with people for longer, was not afraid to speak my mind. I stopped it after 3 weeks because I was already naturally very aggressive for a woman and it brought out more aggression in me which I didn't like.

Recently, I met someone who I thought was the one, but it ended much faster than I was ready for. Not sure why but it made me want to go for Luck Magnifier. Might seem unrelated but luck has always been very important to me my whole life and I consider myself a very lucky person. I guess I just wanted to hold on to something I have and maybe even magnify it when I felt so lost after breaking up with this person. I also believe in "thoughts attracting things" so I thought it would help with my manifestation.

I have been running Luck Magnifier for 34 days now (1 week - 5 day break because I was on a trip + 4 weeks). 10-16 hours everyday. Ultrasonic on my laptop speakers at home and Trickling Stream on headphones when I commute / am at work.

I've noticed more synchronicity, things just happen to fall into place for me and people going out of their way to help me. But the most notable "luck" was a new job opportunity. I just got a new job recently which bumped up my pay for more than 50% but the environment is not the best and the boss is picking on me over trivial things. At the same time this company found me on LinkedIn and called me for an interview. The job scopes seemed perfect for me as it was something I have a lot of experience in. I asked for an even higher salary, it was at a range that a year ago I could only dream about. They are sending me a test early this January, and if they liked what I could do...I'd be hired. So it seems to me that the first new job is just a perfect stepping stone to my ideal job, thanks to it I could ask for a better salary, and thanks to it not being perfect I decided to go for the interview! Wish me luck...Big Grin

I've decided to run LM for a while more or until I get the job...then maybe switch to AYP boyfriend or husband. Big Grin

RE: Luck Magnifier - TheRealJustin - 12-26-2015

(12-26-2015, 08:28 PM)cashmerecat Wrote: Hi everyone,

I'm new here and before Subliminal Shop, I've had no experience with audio subliminal. I am always open minded and like to experiment so I was really excited to try it out. Started with the free ASC, it was intense! I could see the effect after a few days: I walked straighter, could hold the gaze with people for longer, was not afraid to speak my mind. I stopped it after 3 weeks because I was already naturally very aggressive for a woman and it brought out more aggression in me which I didn't like.

Recently, I met someone who I thought was the one, but it ended much faster than I was ready for. Not sure why but it made me want to go for Luck Magnifier. Might seem unrelated but luck has always been very important to me my whole life and I consider myself a very lucky person. I guess I just wanted to hold on to something I have and maybe even magnify it when I felt so lost after breaking up with this person. I also believe in "thoughts attracting things" so I thought it would help with my manifestation.

I have been running Luck Magnifier for 34 days now (1 week - 5 day break because I was on a trip + 4 weeks). 10-16 hours everyday. Ultrasonic on my laptop speakers at home and Trickling Stream on headphones when I commute / am at work.

I've noticed more synchronicity, things just happen to fall into place for me and people going out of their way to help me. But the most notable "luck" was a new job opportunity. I just got a new job recently which bumped up my pay for more than 50% but the environment is not the best and the boss is picking on me over trivial things. At the same time this company found me on LinkedIn and called me for an interview. The job scopes seemed perfect for me as it was something I have a lot of experience in. I asked for an even higher salary, it was at a range that a year ago I could only dream about. They are sending me a test early this January, and if they liked what I could do...I'd be hired. So it seems to me that the first new job is just a perfect stepping stone to my ideal job, thanks to it I could ask for a better salary, and thanks to it not being perfect I decided to go for the interview! Wish me luck...Big Grin

I've decided to run LM for a while more or until I get the job...then maybe switch to AYP boyfriend or husband. Big Grin

Use the masked version on your laptop speakers. Laptop speakers aren't good enough to run the ultrasonics on. You may still get some benefit, but you'll get much more out of it if you play the masked versions on your laptop speakers.

If you want to use the ultrasonic version you'll need new speakers. I can't remember exactly since I don't use ultrasonic but you need speakers that can handle 20khz or higher or something like that. I'm not sure if khz are the right letters, but whatever the letters are I know the number needs to be at least 20 for ultrasonic versions to work well.

So, use the masked versions on your laptop speakers.

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 12-26-2015

Oh btw I found the perfect lipstick - perfect color on my complexion, perfect texture, leaves a nice tint after eating at a very reasonable price! And I'm super picky about lip products! Haha I'm so happy, men wouldn't understand!

I'm really grateful for Shannon for his wonderful subliminal products and this journey that I'm on. Can't wait for more great things to come into my life Blush

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 12-26-2015

(12-26-2015, 08:58 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Use the masked version on your laptop speakers. Laptop speakers aren't good enough to run the ultrasonics on. You may still get some benefit, but you'll get much more out of it if you play the masked versions on your laptop speakers.

If you want to use the ultrasonic version you'll need new speakers. I can't remember exactly since I don't use ultrasonic but you need speakers that can handle 20khz or higher or something like that. I'm not sure if khz are the right letters, but whatever the letters are I know the number needs to be at least 20 for ultrasonic versions to work well.

Hey thanks! I have a macbook air and the speakers are 20-20000hz I believe. I did order new speakers though to put on both sides of my bed so I can plug them into a mp3 player, "set it and forget it" haha.

RE: Luck Magnifier - TheRealJustin - 12-26-2015

(12-26-2015, 09:11 PM)cashmerecat Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 08:58 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Use the masked version on your laptop speakers. Laptop speakers aren't good enough to run the ultrasonics on. You may still get some benefit, but you'll get much more out of it if you play the masked versions on your laptop speakers.

Hey thanks! I have a macbook air and the speakers are 20-20000hz I believe. I did order new speakers though to put on both sides of my bed so I can plug them into a mp3 player, "set it and forget it" haha.

Baller

RE: Luck Magnifier - Life - 12-26-2015

I have the same MacBook and play it all the time. It works fine. The beats pill works well also

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 12-28-2015

I've been looking for a new phone and found one, brand new, at a much cheaper price than expected. I got lucky I guess.

LM is a very pleasant sub, I barely notice any resistance. Been feeling really good lately and more accepting of any negative feelings that surface. I feel them, accept them and they are gone. I also enjoy my alone time a lot more, like I'm having so much fun doing my own things. This has been completely different from ASC which made me antisocial, agitated, full of anger and ready to snap at anyone. There was also this feeling of quiet arrogance that I still feel sometimes.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Life - 12-29-2015

It's in ASC's nature to bring you through those emotions to make the person more balanced emotionally and self confident.

LM achieves a different goal, some cases of resistance were to be extremely unlucky. It sounds like you're dealing with it well!

Don't buy too many lottery ticketsSmile

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 12-30-2015

I've been browsing the forum and I came across this member called Geodude whose signature really resonated with me. Stop wanting something and it will come to you. Then I found the post where he said it was a quote from some really wise guy in some kind of weird PUA forum. So I went to the forum and did some reading, everyone there was doing and recommending Natural Grounding, I didn't know what it was so had to find out...it's basically watching Asian music videos and grounding to the natural feminine energy in the singers, let the polarity brings out the masculinity and natural alpha in them, something like that. I thought it was kind of funny and I haven't read too much into it but being me I just had to try it on myself. Since I'm a girl I will have to watch videos with masculine energy for the polarity to work on me, is that correct? So for the experiment I've been watching quite a lot of the All Blacks doing the Haka and the Kodo men playing Taiko drums. Surprisingly I really enjoy the energy I can feel from those videos. Not sure if it's just placebo but I've been feeling a this gentle joyfulness, feeling softer and more feminine. Growing up with a very aggressive, strong mother I think she influenced me to have more masculine energy, to be a fighter and fight for what I want in life, to pursue men. I'm tired of thinking the world is against me. How about just sit back and enjoy life and happily receive what it has to offer...

RE: Luck Magnifier - Blink - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 06:26 PM)cashmerecat Wrote: I've been browsing the forum and I came across this member called Geodude whose signature really resonated with me. Stop wanting something and it will come to you. Then I found the post where he said it was a quote from some really wise guy in some kind of weird PUA forum. So I went to the forum and did some reading, everyone there was doing and recommending Natural Grounding, I didn't know what it was so had to find out...it's basically watching Asian music videos and grounding to the natural feminine energy in the singers, let the polarity brings out the masculinity and natural alpha in them, something like that. I thought it was kind of funny and I haven't read too much into it but being me I just had to try it on myself. Since I'm a girl I will have to watch videos with masculine energy for the polarity to work on me, is that correct? So for the experiment I've been watching quite a lot of the All Blacks doing the Haka and the Kodo men playing Taiko drums. Surprisingly I really enjoy the energy I can feel from those videos. Not sure if it's just placebo but I've been feeling a this gentle joyfulness, feeling softer and more feminine. Growing up with a very aggressive, strong mother I think she influenced me to have more masculine energy, to be a fighter and fight for what I want in life, to pursue men. I'm tired of thinking the world is against me. How about just sit back and enjoy life and happily receive what it has to offer...

Haha! I haven't read anything like that for women, but that's a nice analogy and it should work! Smile Also, you could be the first one to have suggested this for women. A quick google search is only returning results for natural grounding that is intended to be used by men. It's not a well developed topic even for men anyway...

Try it out! See if your dreams are taking a more masculine nature. That would be a sign of being more in touch with your masculine side!

RE: Luck Magnifier - TheRealJustin - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 06:26 PM)cashmerecat Wrote: I've been browsing the forum and I came across this member called Geodude whose signature really resonated with me. Stop wanting something and it will come to you. Then I found the post where he said it was a quote from some really wise guy in some kind of weird PUA forum. So I went to the forum and did some reading, everyone there was doing and recommending Natural Grounding, I didn't know what it was so had to find out...it's basically watching Asian music videos and grounding to the natural feminine energy in the singers, let the polarity brings out the masculinity and natural alpha in them, something like that. I thought it was kind of funny and I haven't read too much into it but being me I just had to try it on myself. Since I'm a girl I will have to watch videos with masculine energy for the polarity to work on me, is that correct? So for the experiment I've been watching quite a lot of the All Blacks doing the Haka and the Kodo men playing Taiko drums. Surprisingly I really enjoy the energy I can feel from those videos. Not sure if it's just placebo but I've been feeling a this gentle joyfulness, feeling softer and more feminine. Growing up with a very aggressive, strong mother I think she influenced me to have more masculine energy, to be a fighter and fight for what I want in life, to pursue men. I'm tired of thinking the world is against me. How about just sit back and enjoy life and happily receive what it has to offer...

If it makes you feel more feminine, then it is right for you.

RE: Luck Magnifier - dweller94 - 12-30-2015

You know what I did run the LM sub for a short period of time (</=1 week) and it did some crazy things in regards to manifesting conscious desires it's madness how quick it works. I didn't do it for long before I switched to the AYPG sub since I wanted to do it alongside AYPG but two manifestation subs and the splitting of energy is a no no.

&

"Since I'm a girl I will have to watch videos with masculine energy for the polarity to work on me, is that correct?"

Yeah that's right, if you have the natural grounding player you can use that to download the content and to check the energy polarity readings (go for the videos high on the physical/emotional/spiritual masculine scale)... I know quite a bit about natural grounding and their community although it's been quite a bit of time since I have done any natural grounding work, I may step back in.

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 12-31-2015

(12-30-2015, 09:13 PM)dweller94 Wrote: You know what I did run the LM sub for a short period of time (</=1 week) and it did some crazy things in regards to manifesting conscious desires it's madness how quick it works. I didn't do it for long before I switched to the AYPG sub since I wanted to do it alongside AYPG but two manifestation subs and the splitting of energy is a no no.

&

"Since I'm a girl I will have to watch videos with masculine energy for the polarity to work on me, is that correct?"

Yeah that's right, if you have the natural grounding player you can use that to download the content and to check the energy polarity readings (go for the videos high on the physical/emotional/spiritual masculine scale)... I know quite a bit about natural grounding and their community although it's been quite a bit of time since I have done any natural grounding work, I may step back in.

Hi dweller94, thanks for sharing! What is the natural grounding player and how do I download it?

RE: Luck Magnifier - cashmerecat - 01-03-2016

Took advantage of the new year sale and got both AYP boyfriend and husband. My plan is to listen to the AYP boyfriend first, and only use the AYP husband after the perfect boyfriend has manifested. It might not be the same person...or it might, who knows...at least I won't be alone while waiting for the perfect husband to appear. And another reason is I feel like I'm not ready for marriage yet.

Day 42 on LM. I had a dream last night that I was fighting with my mother over some petty things but I was really upset. This morning I slept in and had a really vivid dream of my own wedding. I was waiting in a room, all dressed up in my gown and stuff but the groom never came. Everyone was waiting outside but I couldn't step out without him. I wonder what that means.