Subliminal Talk
Alex goes ASC (21 dec) > BASE > #winonlife - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alex goes ASC (21 dec) > BASE > #winonlife (/Thread-Alex-goes-ASC-21-dec-BASE-winonlife)

Alex goes ASC (21 dec) > BASE > #winonlife - Oneandonly - 12-21-2015

What does it mean to not have any confidence?

It mean that you don't believe in yourself regarding anything. That you exist merely in the presence of others belief of you. Confidence is you BELIEVING in your existence. Let it sink it. It's you BELIEVING that you exist on a basal level, and on top of that is confidence that you can make a change. That you are worthy of living and that you can take charge of your own life.

I saw a post here a while ago, that in our core, all of us are confident. It's just things, external happenings, that is constraining us from discovering our true potential.

I have been lacking internal confidence for my whole life. Life have just happened to me, rather than me having the control. It's like I have been on autopilot for 25 years.

I have been running ASC for two days now and I feel the difference. I have the ability to define myself and present myself to the outside reality in the light that I want to shed on myself, rather than the light that is being shed upon me.

I will run ASC for 6 months to really internalize self confidence as I believe it will be crucial for my ability to take care of myself and enjoy my life on my own.

I have a dream of becoming an entrepreneur, but have many fears towards it and I feel I need to "wait for the right moment" etc. even just writing about it make me scared. So after ASC I plan to do BASE as it contains many things that I also would like to run as stress relief, OGSF, remove negativity within, etc.

Let's start this journey Smile

RE: Alex goes ASC (21 dec) > BASE > #winonlife - Oneandonly - 12-21-2015

Confidence fluctuate through the day. Some times high sometimes low. But overall I'm starting to feel better, concentration have improved and being more comfortable in my own skin. Still a bit shy in the office, but hey 3 days in. And I'm going for the full 90.

Saw a post today on a mall - Life is about creating yourself. So true. And it all starts with confidence.

My mind is bugging me about which sub to run after this one and I'm also drawn into the forum to read threads about just about anything anytime. Procrastination is high but I'm starting to work on my willpower to get me going into the the direction I want, not my subconscious.

I realized that I'm easily drawn into other people's realities. And it is all about breath. When you start imitating someone else's breath, you are in their reality and you become their picture of you. Hard to describe but maybe you get it. However I feel that I'm starting to be able to create my own reality little by little.

This is going to be great. Looking forward for this journey with excitement! Let's see what is possible Smile

Furthermore I realize that I have been looking at myself as some sort of perfect individual capable of doing anything at anytime. But my frame of reference have been narrow and only created by myself. Looking at myself from an outside perspective is hatch but still needed for my development. I have flaws but also many great qualities. But what I need now is to work on my willpower, decisiveness and overall confidence in my abilities; but socially and personally. And I believe this sub will give me the power to do that and at the same time be able to look more objectively on myself and on what I need to work on, while trusting myself that I can do it.