Subliminal Talk
Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Become A Successful Investor (BASI) (/Thread-Become-A-Successful-Investor-BASI)

Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - AlphaRomeo - 12-19-2015

Hi,

So we have BASE and we have BAMM. I would propose Become A Successful Investor (BASI) to complement these two and/or to offer an alternative for those who don´t want to start their own business but are more interest in investing other companies/assets. It would be also perfect to run after successful run(s) of BASE when you have money to also invest elsewhere than your own company.

While BASE addresses becoming successful entrepreneur or finding/creating right entrepreneurial situation and/or starting your OWN business, and BAMM has the user to seek to becoming multimillionaire by appropriate means which could be inventing something valuable, becoming top professional in high paid field or running a business etc. , neither is focused on how to become a successful investor. I reckon BASE touches a little bit about this and I don´t know the bullet points of BAMM, but investing in other companies/assets/income streams, real estate etc. or trading the forex, stocks, commodities etc. are different and very specific skill set.

BASI would be perfect addition to the financial line of subs me thinks. I think someone else has already proposed forex trading sub or something like that, but why not extend that to include other trading and investment opportunities as well? I would buy in the heartbeat after my current BASE run(s)

RE: Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - jonathan4all - 12-19-2015

this will be superb if Shannon agrees to build.

RE: Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - Dilettante - 12-19-2015

i second this. As someone who works in finance, FX is very specialized, most companies want ppl who can trade everything and also starting your own investment trading firm will require you to diversify products so your clients can see good returns & hedge against any one market going down.

pls shannon consider building this sub. thank you.

RE: Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - AriGold - 12-19-2015

I'd like that one.
AlphaRomeo, which parts do you think are needed, which are not part of BASE?

- (Forex or better general) Trading and Success

RE: Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - Daredevil - 12-20-2015

(12-19-2015, 11:44 PM)AriGold Wrote: I'd like that one.

This is not needed, he just needs to add this module to base. What more that BASE doesn't have are you gonna put in.

RE: Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - ArcticFox - 12-20-2015

I think this is a good idea, but should stick to the term investing in general and not specifically forex or say fintrading.

An investment could be in land, gold, or any other asset that has the potential to increase and create wealth.

Great idea and would love to see something like this available to buy!

RE: Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - AlphaRomeo - 12-20-2015

(12-20-2015, 03:24 AM)Hercules Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 11:44 PM)AriGold Wrote: I'd like that one.

This is not needed, he just needs to add this module to base. What more that BASE doesn't have are you gonna put in.

What is not needed, forex or BASI? AriGold were talking about FX, I was talking about becoming a successful investor which is VERY different than BASE. Adding forex to BASE does not make sense at all and distracts from the goals of BASE.

RE: Become A Successful Investor (BASI) - AlphaRomeo - 12-20-2015

(12-20-2015, 06:19 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: I think this is a good idea, but should stick to the term investing in general and not specifically forex or say fintrading.

An investment could be in land, gold, or any other asset that has the potential to increase and create wealth.

Great idea and would love to see something like this available to buy!

Exactly, investing in general is such a wide field that includes so many options that it would not make sense to target only FX, and also having it more general or covering wide range of investments would benefit much wider range of potential buyers for the sub.