Subliminal Talk
The Possibility - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: The Possibility (/Thread-The-Possibility)

The Possibility - maros - 06-29-2011

First of all I would like to say thank you to Shannon for being such an honest admin as I have been looking around alot and it seems that you aren't all about,.. buy my product its the best, as some other subliminal sites are, you simply state the truth. Although you do say that lolol except for the buy part. but you also mention not to use multiple different sites at once which is re-assuring and the fact you state other sites work also, alot of times the other sites appear so arrogant. but anyways

I have been doing alot of research on subliminal messages and most people out there simply don't believe that it works nor that there is credible evidence however I have found a good amount of studies but there needs to be much much more... that are absolutely no B.S. such as .gov sites and .edu.. ect And this was the first site I found that seems to have alot of discussion on subliminals (alot for the little discussion that is normal for the topic) and I would like to say that whoever is the head of the place which seems to be Shannon that you could become so huge... haha sounds lame i know, and i don't care.

I know i'm just some little guy nobody knows and i don't know much about buisness ect.. and I have bad grammer lol (yes im currently using self help subliminals lololol) but holy ****! If you distributed your products to testers world wide and let them properly test your product such as listening as often as you instruct to and properly with your system or whatever yal do, ( I simply use real subliminal ) You could become a multi-millionaire at least and I would really love to see it happen. Seriously!!!and even not only for the money but for the better of everyone!!!!! imagine people treating others respectfully because they feel better about themselves, smokers stopping, saving money, losing weight!!! The public HAS to get exposed to subliminal self help programs....

Honestly the way it currently is MAKES NO SENSE I honestly believe if it was made widely known subliminal programns were no scam it would change everything and currently nobody believes in this stuff.....

Thanks for listening

RE: The Possibility - Spiral - 07-06-2011

I'm sure this will get around in due time. In the mean time the select amount of people can enjoy the benefits of subliminals and get a head start before anyone else.

All my friends know I use this stuff but they are just like "well, I don't need that stuff for whatever reason" or "I don't believe that stuff works". If someone is really looking to truly change their life then I think they will take the time to do the research and take the risks whatever they may be. But I will also add I'm in the same boat as you. So when I do get a chance I mention to people about ultrasonic subliminals but more often than not they have no idea what I'm talking about and don't care to learn more. So be it.

Post edited. My apologies, Shannon.

RE: The Possibility - maros - 07-06-2011

I hear exactly what you are saying about the pushing it on friends, however what I am saying is that if Shannon were to distribute his free subliminals to universities or whoever is trustworthy and have studies done on them,then after going in advertising providing the studie reference it would spread like wildfire since there are very very few new subliminal message studies out to the public.

RE: The Possibility - Shannon - 07-06-2011

Couple of points.

First, I'm planning to do studies on them. But formal studies are very difficult to do to hard scientific standards, partly because this is a soft science (psychology) and partly because designing experiments that are efficient at proving the change is there is a lot more difficult than most people realize. This is a large part of why there are so many contradictory studies out there: it's hard to accurately study something you don't understand. Well, I underdstand them pretty well, but that understanding also means that I see how complex and difficult this process is actually going to be. Yes, it can be done, and yes, eventually I am planning to do it, but this brings me to point #2:

Doing proper double blind studies in a serious way with the help of a reputable university is going to be not just difficult, but very expensive. To seriously do such a study, the participants will probably have to agree to sleep in laboratory conditions for at least 32 days straight, and in order to do the study without having it attacked for being too small a sample size, I have to either repeat it a lot, or have a lot of people do it at once. And again... this will be VERY expensive. Sufficient time and space in the labs equipped to properly execute such carefully controlled studies in a scientifically valid and rigorously checked, controlled and verified manner will be in the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars, most likely. Not just for the lab space and time, but to pay the participants, and the people monitoring them, and for the equipment time and the people to help me create the experiment, verify the procedure, and analyze the results. You think they'll do all this for fun? No.

Until I have in hand a report from such a respected and reputable university's psychology lab, which both meets my criteria for how the experiment was conducted (fairness to the handling of the subject) and meets the critical eye of the other experiment designers from a scientific point of view (fairness to a genuinely scientific and impartial experimental process), and that report can reasonably stand up to hard scientific scrutiny from those who may disagree with the outcomes (cause I already know what the experiments will show), the whole point will not be valid.

Simply giving them my subliminals would get me nowhere also. They have to have incentive to even listen. Otherwise I'm just some guy asking them to spend time and money on something they may have already tried to do in a different way, without giving them a reason to.

Sure, I could commission an "unbiased" test and do it on the cheap and use sloppy "science", but what would that get me but a bad reputation? Advertising BS is just that. I want hard scientific proof, and hard facts, not BS. So until I can afford that sort of study, we're in a holding pattern.

Point #2: Spiral, please edit your post to be in line with Rule #4.

RE: The Possibility - maros - 07-06-2011

Well damn, I had no idea it could cost possibly near 100k but did think it could possibly be expensive. However I am not sure how many other ways there are to perform studies but from researching it seemed maybe sometimes it was not the owner of the subliminals fully funding it or if none at all... ?? Or maybe I am wrong in those cases??