Subliminal Talk
Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 (/Thread-Alphaness-Unleashed-Book-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 03-08-2016

Stage 3 Day 20

It's been awhile since I been here. I've been busy trying to perfect my life and master my work life between 2 jobs. This is my favorite stage of AM6 so I had to get back out here.
I call this stage the thruth stage. At this stage I'm feeling much more attractive and productive. Doing what I need to do , as well as checking out women. My libido is going up.
Other then that happy to be back and see how everyone else is doing.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 03-15-2016

Stage 3 Day 27

I'm starting to see big changes , I'm learning alot from this sub. I made the decision that after this run I'm going to run EPHRA for a month or longer If needed. Depending if 6g is out or not I may run one of the Attract your perfect lovers 4G with another 4g.
Aside from that I got a call for a security job that I'm trying to set the time for to be interviewed.
I'm feeling more and more attractive by the day. Today for example as I was heading out of work I made I contact with a women driving away. Instead of driving away she did a double take and looked at me again. That was a sign that I'm becoming the alpha I want to be when it comes to dealing with women. Starting to feel more social and feeling like going out and doing pickup.
Cool

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 03-24-2016

Stage 3 (Additional Days)

I've decided today that my next sub will either be OF 5G ,WM 5G or a 4G combo I have in mind.
All I seem to think about is sex and F****** Women , although I'd like to do other things. These are my primary thoughts , but I am a man so this is natural? Or is it unhealthy?
Idk but sex is what on my mind along with working more hours and Shi*ing genius. I'm getting tone of great ideas flowing lately.
My will to learn has increased substantially as well , so I'm learning alot on a conscious level , happy about that.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 03-29-2016

Stage 4 (Day 2)

I don't remember what exactly this stage does , so I will be keeping an eye out for other journals. I do feel a bit better then the initial impact, which was a bit hard. I feel really angry and like fighting others. It's calmed down a bit. Feeling more comfortable, women seem irrelevant right now.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Chopp - 03-29-2016

Stage 4 = Self reliance.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 04-01-2016

Stage 4 Day 4

Feeling really attractive , had a 9 red hair giving me strong signals of interest. It's good to get that feed back , as it shows that I'm on the right path when it comes to having beautiful women into my life. Although I didn't act it was still kool to see all the signs , proximity , lip licking , over the shoulder loom with hair toss. Sexy.
There's was strong desire to f*** Her , must be the sex magnet implementation beggining. I had one women stop me in the middle of the road and comment on my shoes as well. I'm pretty excited and feeling positive right now. I spent about $300 on supplements , goal now is to pack some mass. Debating whether I will or won't run Women magnet next lol. That's my biggest concern.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 04-05-2016

Stage 4 Day 8

I feel really good lately , but I also get the feeling many people are intimidated by me. I noticed that people try to get agressive with me lol. Although I have an agressive personality , maybe because I hold back my true body language to not scare people; or because they are afraid of me.
I was talking to a women from Florida on pof , who wanted me to come see her , she tried to manipulate me to drive 3 hours to see her. By using sex as a weapon to tease me. I mentioned to her that I live 3 hours away from her. She made an excuse that she dropped her phone and it broke, and that she would continue to talk to me on POF. Which tells me exactly what I mentioned that se wanted me to drive 3 hours to see her. Perceived level of beauty to me she's an 8 , even she was a ten I wouldn't do it.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 04-09-2016

Stage 4 Day 12

I notice guys continue to act like me. It's really annoying , guys pretending to be cooler then they ate and being , what I call robotic. People incapable of having a normal conversation without being paranoid. What pissed me off is these so call people are copying and acting like they are more the they are; yet they are in a position of power and still climbing up the social ladder because their butt kissers. Aside from all that working on my emotional state. I started taking L - TYROSINE and some 5HTP I'm feeling really good and in a great emotional state.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - JackOfHearts - 04-10-2016

What's with the BW picture, did you buy that beast? did you test it?

About the 3 hours rode, it's a good choice, because maybe she is a fake, maybe she is playing with you and won't have sex with you, maybe you won't like her. Too much maybe for a 3 hours drive and worst you won't feel good about it because it will lower your perceived value.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 04-10-2016

(04-10-2016, 01:59 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: What's with the BW picture, did you buy that beast? did you test it?

About the 3 hours rode, it's a good choice, because maybe she is a fake, maybe she is playing with you and won't have sex with you, maybe you won't like her. Too much maybe for a 3 hours drive and worst you won't feel good about it because it will lower your perceived value.

I sense some concern in your post. Haven't tested it yet , first day today. It should be pretty congruent with who I am and body language , I'm not worried. I sense there's too behind it?

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - JackOfHearts - 04-10-2016

Curiosity and I don't want to influence how you see the product. The effect is very different depending on who use the product. Add to that the amount of fake reports then it's very hard to know what the product really do. For example BW always had a good effect on men to me, they treat you well while you wear the product, give me free stuff, approach me, buddy buddy. But I read reports with the complete opposite so I have a hard time to believe the reports.
Add to that the fact that you are using subliminal, well you get the picture.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 04-11-2016

(04-10-2016, 10:18 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Curiosity and I don't want to influence how you see the product. The effect is very different depending on who use the product. Add to that the amount of fake reports then it's very hard to know what the product really do. For example BW always had a good effect on men to me, they treat you well while you wear the product, give me free stuff, approach me, buddy buddy. But I read reports with the complete opposite so I have a hard time to believe the reports.
Add to that the fact that you are using subliminal, well you get the picture.

It worked just fine for me. I tested it out with the sub for the first hour, and that's when it seemed to work best. As soon as I started the sub that's when I just felt like it was overkill. I got more positive feedback without the sub playing. Overall it fits with who I am. I think it's best used with SM or BIATWS. I felt the same thing you mentioned as with guys wanting to be buddy buddy. Including with aqua v , one of the users reported he felt like a celebrity exactly as I did. So yea you are correct whatever sub you use may influence the outcome.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 04-12-2016

Stage 4 Day 15

I'm starting to catch the attention of the ladies in this stage. I ripped my pants today by crotch, the interesting part many women were looking there. One women told me to my face and we laughed about it. Guys continue to copy my leadership abilities , guys who are supervisors who lack leading abilities like I do. I realized I won't be mad anymore but rather flattered. The reality is I know I am awesome , because I work towards perfecting myself everyday. That's what it is.

RE: Alphaness Unleashed Book 2 - Womanizer - 04-20-2016

Stage 4 Day 23

It's been a 8 days since I posted and feels longer. There's an intense fire burning within me thats pushing me to become as great as I can be. I noticed that most people seem to be really afraid of me. What ? Paranoia? I sense that from most people , perhaps it's the aura. It seems I can't be part of a normal bonding, conversation without others being paranoid or afraid. Oh well , I am who I am. I've been working on my online game , but I've never been great or cared for online game that much. I'm old school approach , get rejected move on. It seems online dating all women want is validation , approval and no sex lol. Truth. I was talking to this 19 year old and I stated my days off to see if she was free. She said no I'm busy. So I said sounds like you're blowing me off , I won't talk to you anymore. What does she do? Says she's free on the day that I was off , right after that. Sexual motivation starting to jump off.