Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-21-2011

that makes sense for a good chunk of my friends as i used to ask them all the time questions about women and what to do. That was all the way up until i started MM and then came here to Shannons site and his awesome subs. Now days they try to tell me something with out me asking (mostly women again) and i usually tell them to shut up they don't know what they are talking about. Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-24-2011

So far I am liking stage 3

My flirting has all of the awesomeness of the flirt sub mixed with non neediness of sex magnet plus whatever advanced flirting Shannon had put in the sub. I am constantly getting Sh** from women and my answers range from cocky funny ,a**holeish,or even sincere. Mix that with the eye game, whatever auras Shannon mixed in there, and the high levels of confidence and self esteem. I feel charged and comfortable with any situation as long as i keep putting myself out there.

i have been flirting with the new girl and today our power at the mill wasn't working so before they sent us all home we were outside with the clients cleaning the parking lot. She would not leave me alone Wink Then eventually it was just her and i cleaning in one spot still with in eyesight of my coworkers. She would start to complain i would call her out on it. She got caught in a web of her lies i called her out on it. she tease me i tease right back, same with flirting. It was entertaining, she even tried to talk about her ex and why he did something or another i don't really know nor do i care and so i cut her off and said honestly i don't care and changed the subject.

I have never felt so indifferent to whether or not a woman likes me or how i am. I like it, I feel free and feel like i have power now.

O one thing i noticed is it would seem my best friend is copying me or at least trying to copy me in my mannerism. I noticed this i think it has something to do with the power behind stage 1 of sex magnet. He kept asking me how i was suddenly attracting all these women, and how i would probably end up having a kid before he dose because of it. To me logically it makes sense especially if he was studying what changed in me. i only say this because of two things ; one is as i change i don't seem to be "leaving" him behind like other people and two he just started doing it about the beginning of stage 2 for me.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Spiral - 08-25-2011

It's good that you are influencing others. Enjoy that responsibility. I used to hate it when people copied me and it has happened over the past couple of years since I started my serious self improvement process.. but now I welcome it and I enjoy that others are influenced by me because I am influenced by others as well. Finally there is a nice balance. I think that's what we all need to strive for.. balance in everything in our lives.. balanced conversation, balanced sex (maybe some exceptions here Wink ) a balanced ego and confidence.. to where they don't clash, etc. If you catch my drift.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 08-25-2011

Way to go Tony! You're getting there =) It's funny how a slight mindset change gets all these women after you Wink

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 08-25-2011

(08-25-2011, 05:13 AM)Ryan Wrote: Way to go Tony! You're getting there =) It's funny how a slight mindset change gets all these women after you Wink

Ryan

I'd hardly call it slight, Ryan. lol

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-25-2011

Well i had an eye opener today. Ill cut it short and just tell you guys my dad and i on the way to work got into a truck accident. We ended up running into a semi, the driver of said semi was doing a u turn with a flatbed loaded with something heavy on a blind corner. The morning sun was blinding us and we ran into him.

They say if you have a near death experience your supposed to see your life flash before your eyes. I didn't see anything all i saw was what was going on in the moment, but the scare i think will help me grow as a human being. what dose not kill you only makes you stronger.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - RainbowAbyss - 08-25-2011

Dude are you ok?
I've been in three car accidents, all totalled. Was exactly like you said,
just what was going on in the moment.
Near death experiences are when u literally almost die physically, as in the body is physically dying, and there is an effect on your consciousness. It seemed like u almost died from a mental point of view, but as far as your body's concern you just got surprised and possibly really shaken up.
anyway hope your ok and don't worry you'll get to see your whole life flash before your eyes one day but hopefully not for a whileSmile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-25-2011

(08-25-2011, 06:48 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Dude are you ok?
I've been in three car accidents, all totalled. Was exactly like you said,
just what was going on in the moment.
Near death experiences are when u literally almost die physically, as in the body is physically dying, and there is an effect on your consciousness. It seemed like u almost died from a mental point of view, but as far as your body's concern you just got surprised and possibly really shaken up.
anyway hope your ok and don't worry you'll get to see your whole life flash before your eyes one day but hopefully not for a whileSmile

true i wasn't meaning that i had one sorry if it sounds like i did, but in that i just realized that I could learn it as a lesson to actually live. you know how fast life can end type of thing.

I am ok i haven't gone to the doctor yet probably tomorrow, but i am just sore

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Spiral - 08-26-2011

Wow! I'm glad you are alright. I've had several "eye openers" in my life but never had my life flash before my eyes. All that's happened is I think about my life and what I could do differently and try to live a little better for myself. Take this seriously though.. I don't think I've taken my openers seriously enough. I'll try to re live them in my head and see if that gets me pumped up to change my life at a faster pace.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 08-26-2011

Your life only flashes before your eyes in some cases, from what I understand. The brain responds to different levels of threat in different ways. One accident I was in, time slowed down to a crawl right before impact. What a horrible feeling, like being trapped in the flow of time and having too much chance to see and contemplate what was about to happen, without being able to stop it. Another time, all my senses went high alert and I was driving much better, which actually minimized the accident to the point that several cars that would otherwise have been involved were missed, and only the idiot who hit me while talking on a cell phone and pulling into oncoming traffic was involved in the accident with me.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-26-2011

time slowed down for both my dad and I when it happened.

I don't get it... What i wrote the other day about me loving stage 3 and how it was making me feel is still correct but at the same time i feel like any headway i was making is gone.

The new girl i talked about she dose a few things. She hits on me, flirts, ask me to hang out and all the signs of attraction only for me to find out she had started dating one of my coworkers (who dresses like a skater gangster has the I DON'T GIVE FU** ATTITUDE MIXED WITH THE WHOLE MACHO JERSEY SHORE TYPE OF PERSONA *her favorite apparently*) then they broke up.. and she won't leave me alone. Now i know its a dog eat dog world out there in the game with women.

what i don't understand is what happened? She told me she wanted a boyfriend or how she would be a bad girlfriend but she never mentioned the whole them being together thing. (I thought she was hinting at me to be honest.) I just don't understand, i feel slightly played.

I am going to stop communicating with her and move on but i would like to understand for future references. Is it possible i gave off to much of a man who** vibe that it turned her off of me, or maybe to high of status, or like i said just using me to feel good about her self or something.

Besides i am over thinking this what are your guys thoughts?

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 08-26-2011

Call her out. Tell her what she did wrong, and that she blew it. Then walk away. Head held high. There's only 2.7 billion more where she came from.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-26-2011

ill do just that Shannon. thank you Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-30-2011

She got angry with me ... lol I called her out told her what she did wrong like Shannon said then told her I deleted her number from my phone. I am pretty sure it upset her as she kept wiping her eyes. She had told me that she liked all of us and wished all the aspects that were good between us Should be meshed into one man... she then tried flirting more and then goes were only ever gonna be friends... I said didn't ask what were were gonna ever be,then asked her the question. Again. I feel like an a hole...but at the same time like man who dose not things bother him.