Subliminal Talk
The GK - AM2011 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The GK - AM2011 (/Thread-The-GK-AM2011)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 01-10-2012

Shannon Wrote:Run through 2 weeks of Stage 3 and 2 weeks of Stage 6, and then do SM 2.0, followed by another run of AM.

Okay, I will. Thanks.

Spiral Wrote:Hey GK, are those Creative A60 speakers decent for listening to music on? I need a new set to replace my old ones so I can once again listen to silent subs.

Hi Spiral,
I just use them only for the ultasonics (I prefer headphones for the music). You can probably find much better for music, I just bought the cheapest I could find that lived up to the specs and wasn't from a completely unknown company.

The pricier models of Creative will be pretty good for both I guess. The reason I like Creative is that they are one of the few companies who tells you the freq.response of the speakers themselves and they are consistent, where some companies are not (f.ex Logitech).

Shannon Wrote:When I first started using it, it took 6 months for the effects to fade enough that I needed a refresher. Until 2011, that seemed to be the norm. With 2011, for me, the effects have not faded - they've actually gotten stronger over time during the last 6 months since I used it, which genuinely amazes me. This suggests hat you'll need multiple run-throughs of AM to make it penetrate deeper.

Wow, that's interesting. Because, my real ultimate goal at least, is to obtain real change, that is getting results without being dependent on the subs. So do you think your brain has started to replecate the messages from the subs by itself or is it maybe that you've just truly changed from within and started to grow upon that?

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 05:33 PM)The GK Wrote:
Shannon Wrote:When I first started using it, it took 6 months for the effects to fade enough that I needed a refresher. Until 2011, that seemed to be the norm. With 2011, for me, the effects have not faded - they've actually gotten stronger over time during the last 6 months since I used it, which genuinely amazes me. This suggests hat you'll need multiple run-throughs of AM to make it penetrate deeper.

Wow, that's interesting. Because, my real ultimate goal at least, is to obtain real change, that is getting results without being dependent on the subs. So do you think your brain has started to replecate the messages from the subs by itself or is it maybe that you've just truly changed from within and started to grow upon that?

Basically, enough runs through Alpha Male have caused gradual shifts within me. To use a nautical analogy, it is an ocean liner turning in increments. It also had to do with 2011 being 4G as well. Everyone will "turn their boat" at different speeds because everyone has different needs and personality traits. For me, it took 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, running six months on and six months off. When I finished 2011, it had finally set completely, and if you will, triggered nuclear fusion.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 01-16-2012

The GK Wrote:
Shannon Wrote:Run through 2 weeks of Stage 3 and 2 weeks of Stage 6, and then do SM 2.0, followed by another run of AM.

Okay, I will. Thanks.

Update
Forgot to mention that I've decided not to do a re-freshener of AM2011, at least not right now. The reason is that I'm feeling motivated in work again, and I really need this motivation for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully, I'll be able to do SM2012 without a re-freshener of AM2011. Also, I've started to read the book "How do become a Alpha Male" and I'm impressed my it so for (37 pages), so hopefully it will be able to act as a re-freshener.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 01-16-2012

You were supposed to do that before you finished AM so your subconscious could use it as part of the new structural framework. Rolleyes

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 01-17-2012

(01-16-2012, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: You were supposed to do that before you finished AM so your subconscious could use it as part of the new structural framework. Rolleyes
I didn't know it was all that important. And secondly, the PUA-mindset just repells me. And the Alpha Male book was listed with the DYD book, which made me think that it also will probably be something along the same lines.

But, a few days ago I saw that Smash was praising the book, so I tried it out.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 01-17-2012

(01-17-2012, 04:18 AM)The GK Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: You were supposed to do that before you finished AM so your subconscious could use it as part of the new structural framework. Rolleyes
I didn't know it was all that important. And secondly, the PUA-mindset just repells me. And the Alpha Male book was listed with the DYD book, which made me think that it also will probably be something along the same lines.

But, a few days ago I saw that Smash was praising the book, so I tried it out.

Those books aren't recommended for PUA reasons. I don't much care for PUA either. The reason I recommend them is that they help explain what the program is aiming for when it's working towards making you an alpha male. Better understanding = better results.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - ncbeareatingman - 01-31-2012

For one that is ALREADY an Alpha Male and Gay ,would the DYD and Becoming an Alpha Books help/ or really be nessasary would you say or? -That is while using Alpha for Gay Men 5.0 .
MY 6th grade Teacher Mrs.Brown stated'there are NO dumb questions'
so I asked.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 01-31-2012

(01-31-2012, 11:39 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: For one that is ALREADY an Alpha Male and Gay ,would the DYD and Becoming an Alpha Books help/ or really be nessasary would you say or? -That is while using Alpha for Gay Men 5.0 .
MY 6th grade Teacher Mrs.Brown stated'there are NO dumb questions'
so I asked.

She's right. There are no dumb questions. And to answer your question, I ask another: Can you ever go wrong increasing the amount of knowledge and understanding you have?

It might not apply directly, but it still applies. People are people, and the How To Be An Alpha Male book especially is going to be useful for gaining an understanding of alpha structure regardless.