Subliminal Talk
The GK - AM2011 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The GK - AM2011 (/Thread-The-GK-AM2011)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 10-29-2011

What you describe sounds to me like you are resisting the program, and instead of doing what it's pushing you to do, you're withdrawing and trying to hide from those actions. That is a common reason for lack of hope - feeling caught between a rock and a hard place, while refusing to choose one or the other path and move on.

Motivation was a problem for some others, which will be rectified in the 2012 set.

Friends ignoring and flaking on you is a part of the process, and will depend on how you react to the programming and how toxic your friends are. Usually, at least a few people will fall away and be replaced.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 10-31-2011

(10-29-2011, 09:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: What you describe sounds to me like you are resisting the program, and instead of doing what it's pushing you to do, you're withdrawing and trying to hide from those actions. That is a common reason for lack of hope - feeling caught between a rock and a hard place, while refusing to choose one or the other path and move on.

I have to give it to you, that is a very good reading from your side. I think I have been resisting the idea of moving out and live for myself (which I guess is in the program?) , because I feel like that's not wise right now, financially. But apart from that really don't know what actions I'm resisting and what I can do to move on from here.

I'm feel confused and uncertain now if I want to do anything in life. I think the lack of hope and unclarity comes from the declining quality and therefor the lack of hope in my social life, and that's affecting all areas of my life (motivation, career).

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 10-31-2011

The AM program will not settle for having you living under anyone's thumb. That's the point: It's turning you into a leader, of yourself, if not others. You will have to make a choice and move on it. That's also the point: Change comes from... well... change!

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 11-16-2011

I started with stage 6 yesterday. And I feel like the motivation is getting better (don't know entirly if it's because of the program or because of the time in semester - getting really close to some deadlines).

But here's an issue: I feel very stupid, literally. It has been going on for about 2 months. I've been doing many stupid, small mistakes lately. Whenever I have to do some task and decide how to do that task (or in what order etc.), I mess up. Sometimes I over look important things, which promts me to do the task all over again.

Could it be a connection with this and my state during the last month (stage 5)? Where I had no desire and motivation. I would ask myself what I want out of life, and my mind didn't really had an answer - my mind was blank.

Has anyone else anyone experienced anything similar using the program?

RE: The GK - AM2011 - ncbeareatingman - 11-17-2011

All I can say is keep up the process man and keep going. I really have ben inspired reading you journaling your expereince as you 've movred thru the various ALPHA stages,as well as Shannon's responses to you as well as the other men here who have being using the Alpha set and thier re-actions/responses to such. Gawd what an education this has been,dang I loved reading the whole sha-bang of which I just did,very slowly and intently. I gotta give it to Shannon the Man knows his shit when it comes to the sub's,especially the Alpha Male Set. thanx for sharing man,it is duly noted and appreciated! NcBear

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 12-05-2011

20 days into stage 6 and motivation has gone away again.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 12-08-2011

25 days into stage 6 and I've started to feel much better now. Feeling a deep relaxation.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 12-18-2011

I've now completed AM 2011.

The one thing I feel is different for now is that I'm less of an isolationist, compared to how I was during the program. I'll probably be writing a review in some weeks, if I get a grasp of what changes there has been.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 01-01-2012

Another major thing is that I've developed is the mindset of not taking shit from anyone, I really like it Cool And I'm way more aware of people trying to control/lead me and if it happens, it always make me want to get back at them. In general, I dislike authorities more and more.

The downside is that maybe I'm too reactive (trying to play their game, instead of just ignoring them).

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 01-10-2012

20-26 days after completion
About 20 days after finishing the program it seems one of the most noticeable effect is fading away. That is the urge to do things differently/not be a follower/be a leader.

The really frustrating part though is that I've been acting really weak in most situations lately (the last 6 days). In some instances I've been ignored (like I speak up, but no one reacts), in some cases my voice have been scrambiling and I tend to always break eyecontact first.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - AVB2011 - 01-10-2012

GK,

I just wondering what speaker do you use? If you rolling on the ultrasonic, you have to make sure your speaker has the right frequency response, which is at least 20,000 hz or 20 KHz.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 01-10-2012

(01-10-2012, 04:33 PM)AVB2011 Wrote: GK,

I just wondering what speaker do you use? If you rolling on the ultrasonic, you have to make sure your speaker has the right frequency response, which is at least 20,000 hz or 20 KHz.

Hi AVB,
I use these speakers: Creative A60, with Response Bandwidth: 90 - 20000 Hz.
And Koss PortaPro headphones when I'm awake (and using my computer), with Response Bandwidth: 15 - 25000 Hz.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 01-10-2012

When I first started using it, it took 6 months for the effects to fade enough that I needed a refresher. Until 2011, that seemed to be the norm. With 2011, for me, the effects have not faded - they've actually gotten stronger over time during the last 6 months since I used it, which genuinely amazes me. This suggests hat you'll need multiple run-throughs of AM to make it penetrate deeper. Run through 2 weeks of Stage 3 and 2 weeks of Stage 6, and then do SM 2.0, followed by another run of AM.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Spiral - 01-10-2012

Hey GK, are those Creative A60 speakers decent for listening to music on? I need a new set to replace my old ones so I can once again listen to silent subs.