Subliminal Talk
The GK - AM2011 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The GK - AM2011 (/Thread-The-GK-AM2011)

Pages: 1 2 3

The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 06-07-2011

Intro
Hey,
I’m finally starting AM2011. Have some questions already (after the first listen), and that tells me that there will be many more to come, so I thought I’ll just start a journal. Before this I’ve done BIATW (and some ASC lately) for about 2 months, but didn’t experienced any major changes, so thought I’ll just move on. One more reason for me to be starting with it today is that then I’ll finish the entire thing exactly on my birthday – birth of the Alpha Male.

I’ll be mostly listening to the sub at night while at sleep (6 – 8 hours) and for that I’ll be using the silent one. I’ll also try to listen 1-2 hours to the other versions at daytime.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 06-07-2011

Day1
Okay, listen to it for about 5 hours at night. Didn’t sleep very well, because of the restlessness (I’ve never experienced anything that major before). I felt like my brain was working the entire night and I felt major restlessness in my brain (if that makes any sense) instead of any particular body parts. I felt like wanting to bang my head into a wall, as it didn’t want to go away.

Question: ^^Is that normal? Will it be over, because it’s almost unbearable. I didn’t experienced that with BIATW or ASC. Maybe with this one, because it’s my first 4G sub?

Another quetion: is it healthy for the brain to be working the entire night with the subs, when it’s supposed to get rest?

Anyway, I woke irritated, because I have to go through stupid shit like this (no offence to the Shannon or anyone else, I’m referring to other stuff I’ve been trough as well) to get to a level where seems to be have gotten naturally.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Spiral - 06-08-2011

You were probably listening to it way too loud.

There were some nights when I couldn't sleep on alpha due to starting a new stage. Check the volume man.. it shouldn't be unbearable.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - mat422 - 06-08-2011

Yeah that happened to me in the past when I listened to it too loud. I felt very anxious and I couldn't get to sleep, very restless. Drop the volume a little and see if it gets better. Did you have a headache or a butterfly in the stomach kind of feeling? If it's not the volume then it will go away in a couple of days, the restlessness I think is just the reaction to all the programming in the subliminal.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 06-08-2011

(06-08-2011, 03:32 AM)Spiral Wrote: You were probably listening to it way too loud.

There were some nights when I couldn't sleep on alpha due to starting a new stage. Check the volume man.. it shouldn't be unbearable.
So in your case it was the new stage and not the volume? Good to know that it'll go away.

(06-08-2011, 08:58 AM)mat422 Wrote: Yeah that happened to me in the past when I listened to it too loud. I felt very anxious and I couldn't get to sleep, very restless. Drop the volume a little and see if it gets better. Did you have a headache or a butterfly in the stomach kind of feeling? If it's not the volume then it will go away in a couple of days, the restlessness I think is just the reaction to all the programming in the subliminal.
The volume was pretty low and I played the stream version first. It was much lower than what I was using for the BIATW actually and I've never had this feeling with that one.

It was a kind off a headache, my brain was restless. You know the feeling when you have to move and if you don't it is very irritating (restlessness). You usually get that in a body part (f.ex: arm), but I felt it mostly in the brain. And that made it way worse, because there is no way to "move" that feeling away in your brain.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Spiral - 06-08-2011

If the volume was low enough then just let this phase pass because that will happen.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 06-09-2011

Day 2
Listen to it 1 hour (Waves) in the evening and 4-8 hours (silent version) at night. The battery died so not completly sure. Anyway, you're right Spiral, the restlessness is much better. Hopefully it won't come back.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 06-09-2011

That sort of restless response only comes from two possible sources. The first is that you are playing the ultrasonic way too loud, but not quite loud enough to cause headaches/nausea. With ultrasonics, for some reason, the louder you play them, the more powerfully/intensely they seem to work. It's as if your brain equates volume with force in the script. But since you weren't using an ultrasonic, reason two is...

the "shock and awe effect" of my 4G subliminals. Sometimes, a person will experience this as they start using the 4G programs because the program is doing what we call a "forced carpet bombing" of your mind. It's like throwing a guy into Marine boot camp without ever telling him that's where the bus he was on was headed, and forcing him to make it through. It's not something everyone experiences, but it's normal, and it will go away shortly. It's just your mind and brain reacting to the shock and awe of the sudden barrage of input and the work it must now do without being used to it. Like any unused muscle, when you exercise your mind this way, it will adapt.

Some people have that response because they are resisting the shock and awe effect for the first few days, literally "out of shock and awe" at how powerful the program is.

As for your second question, the mind and brain are capable of far more than we give them credit for, or else I could not make such powerful programs and have them work -- but they do. It just takes some getting used to.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 06-09-2011

(06-09-2011, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: the "shock and awe effect" of my 4G subliminals
It must be this. I really felt my brain working. This sub feels like 1000x more powerfull than the 3g subs I've tried (BIATW and ASC). The ultasonic version are also more silent.

I'm looking forward to the effects.

(06-09-2011, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: With ultrasonics, for some reason, the louder you play them, the more powerfully/intensely they seem to work.
I did use the ultasonic, but I played the other version first to adjust the volume.

I almost only use the ultasonic version. If I play it at the lowest possible/hearable volume ( about 20 % of max volume), I hear almost nothing (or a high pitch that are almost next to zero). If I go to 30 - 60 % volume, I hear a high pitch tone and it's kind of irritating. If I go over 70 % I hear noises of someone speaking.

I probably shouldn't go over 70 %, but my quetion is: will the sub be effective at all in the 30 - 60 % range, when I cleary hear a high pitched scratching noice?

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Shannon - 06-10-2011

(06-09-2011, 05:06 PM)The GK Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: the "shock and awe effect" of my 4G subliminals
It must be this. I really felt my brain working. This sub feels like 1000x more powerfull than the 3g subs I've tried (BIATW and ASC). The ultasonic version are also more silent.

I'm looking forward to the effects.

(06-09-2011, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: With ultrasonics, for some reason, the louder you play them, the more powerfully/intensely they seem to work.
I did use the ultasonic, but I played the other version first to adjust the volume.

I almost only use the ultasonic version. If I play it at the lowest possible/hearable volume ( about 20 % of max volume), I hear almost nothing (or a high pitch that are almost next to zero). If I go to 30 - 60 % volume, I hear a high pitch tone and it's kind of irritating. If I go over 70 % I hear noises of someone speaking.

I probably shouldn't go over 70 %, but my quetion is: will the sub be effective at all in the 30 - 60 % range, when I cleary hear a high pitched scratching noice?

If you're not getting speaker distortion, you're fine.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 07-10-2011

Stage 2 - day 1 (33)

I haven't experienced anything lately, so I haven't been posting. I started with stage 2 yesterday (at night). Slept on daytime too (because I'm sick), and I dreamt like crazy. Haven't had so many dreams at the same night in a long time (if ever). So stage 2 made a strong impact the very first day.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 07-19-2011

Stage 2 - day 7
I went out with some friends after some time and I saw that:

Neediness is almost gone and now whenever I see even a 10 (a really hot one) I just find her try-hard (trying to hard to look pretty, showing of her body in small clothes etc.). I don't chase women anymore, where as before I would do anything to get even a 5 (an average woman). I saw other guys chasing women and it made me cringe.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - Pat - 07-28-2011

(07-19-2011, 08:48 AM)The GK Wrote: Stage 2 - day 7
I went out with some friends after some time and I saw that:

Neediness is almost gone and now whenever I see even a 10 (a really hot one) I just find her try-hard (trying to hard to look pretty, showing of her body in small clothes etc.). I don't chase women anymore, where as before I would do anything to get even a 5 (an average woman). I saw other guys chasing women and it made me cringe.

It's funny, I wasn't thinking about it but now that you mentioned this I've noticed the same thing myself. I find the opposite is also true though regarding women trying too hard. I find that when they act authentically and are really themselves not just trying to get attention, I appreciate it more. I also find I judge women less and I am ok just enjoying them without trying to get them. I'm pretty much at the same point in the AM program as you.

RE: The GK - AM2011 - The GK - 10-29-2011

I have been listening to the program for 8-12 hours a day, and I am now halfway through stage 5 (stage 5 - day 15). I felt like my mindset changed for the better during stage 2, but it all seems to have been going away during stage 3, 4 and 5.

Motivation in all things has gone really down lately, I’m not motivated and hopeful at all almost – Idk if it is cause I’m unhappy with my social life or because of the program (or maybe both).

Socially, it seems it has been really hard to connect with new people. People are reacting very coldly towards me it seems. Also, many of my friends have been ignoring me/flaking on me, this I have been noticing in mostly stage 4 and 5.

Am I on the right track? Will it be over?