Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys AoS Journal (/Thread-LionMonkeys-AoS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 07-04-2011

Day 33, an off day

Had a bad sleep, woke up sweating and realized I only listened to the sub 6 hours. Didn't do my morning routines as usual but I still felt sexy, on a subtle level throughout the day.

Ohh an another thing is, AoS is making me pretty horny ;-p

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - ronatello - 07-04-2011

That's one good thing about AOS: arousal! If you think you're horny now, try SM2011. Once it gets going, watch out! Smile

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 07-05-2011

Hah, I guess. In the beginning I thought that it was some kind of neediness but, I realized it doesn't matter if I'm are gonna be with the girl or not. It's just how it is.

I think I'm gonna be a very sexual creature, if I'm gonna do SM2011, after I peeked in your journal ;-)

But, gonna start AM2011 first, if I'm doing SM 2011, as recommended.

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - ronatello - 07-05-2011

Right. Do Alpha 1st and get that foundation built. When I get through with SM, I'm running AM 2011. Smile

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 07-10-2011

You didn't do AM2011 before you did SM? If thats so, I'm curious how's that working out for ya?

Day 38,

Yesterday night, I went clubbing by myself in this city and I felt not well because the place was SO crowded that you couldn't stand your space, without being pushed and I'm not that tall, so my presence is just gone. I hate when it's that crowded.

The only place you could own your own space was at the bar in the middle of the club. I talked with a guy, telling me that I was standing at his space, where his smoke was and he offered me some.

I didn't socialize that night much but I was trying to have fun by myself.

At a point I look over to the other side of the bar and I lock eyes with a cute brunette, I smile slyly and she gives a big smile back. It lasted about 4-5 seconds before I broke it.
Later a girl touched my back and I turned a little and she asked for a cigarette, knowing that I had smoked but I knew I didn't have many left as I found them somewhere in the club, so I said no. So she asked the guy besides me.

BUT I realized it first after, that it was that girl, which I have had eye-contact with Dodgy

I was doubting myself but I didn't want to doubt myself. I felt like I had a small battle inside me, which was affecting my energy.

Changes I see right now;

* I catch women much more looking at me

* Women are trying to qualify themselves to me more

* I walk and stand more confidently and more sexy (I'm doing this consciously)

* Sometimes, I often have to remind myself of being in the moment, when I'm in doubt but the change has somehow made me more aware of it

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Mr.Mike - 07-11-2011

What's the point of doing the subs if you don't act when women show interest?

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - ronatello - 07-11-2011

@ LM: I did alpha male 2010 before SM.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - ronatello - 07-11-2011

(07-11-2011, 08:07 AM)Mr.Mike Wrote: What's the point of doing the subs if you don't act when women show interest?
LM pretty much stated in a previous post on why he didn't take proper action: doubting and limiting beliefs, which the subliminal(s) will address in due time.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 07-11-2011

Exactly Ron.

Well.. this thread is finished!

Going to AM2011

- LM