Subliminal Talk
LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkeys AoS Journal (/Thread-LionMonkeys-AoS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-06-2011

Hey guys!

Haven bought the Aura of Sexiness about a year ago, without much faith in it.. I've started using it again.

Inspired by other peoples journals, I'm gonna make my own and try to keep up on it Wink

I've been using AoS since the 1st. june with earbuds and must say that I've had my resistance. On the other side, I know that I am confident. Not like a feeling, just an intuition. The feeling of confidence I have to consciously create in myself.

Ohh and a little thing I want to ask Shannon;
Shannon Wrote:Headphones & Earbuds With Ultrasonic Subliminals: Don't.
Should you use ultrasonic subliminals with headphones or earbuds? No. Here's why.

Headphones and earbuds make it too easy to damage your ears with excessive volume, even if the audio is audible. Most people I have observed using them use them at far too high a volume to be considered safe or healthy.

With ultrasonic subliminals, it becomes even easier to do this because you can't consciously hear the audio. Even if you carefully set the volume, it is easily possible in many cases to accidentally bump the volume control too high or too low.

I do include instructions for how to set and use them, but that is because I know some of you will disregard this and use them anyway. It is best to play your ultrasonic subliminals on speakers.

Therefore, don't use headphones and earbuds for listening to ultrasonic subliminals.

Anywhere where I can find the instructions to earbuds? I don't have speakers and it isn't a possibility anyway for me, to use in a month.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-06-2011

The first few days I was feeling unrelaxed. Haven gone out by myself almost every day, was a uncomfortable thing to do. Did anything by myself and had the intuition that I was a loner from time to time.

Yesterday, (Day 6) I went clubbing by myself. I was feeling good before I came in and I was feeling good when I entered the club.

What made my night was the great music the DJ played, the donkeys on the dancefloor Tongue and the beer!

At a point I got to up to the scene (room to 8 people) this girl which danced left to me wanted me to make a move. I didn't so another guy came up and gave her what she wanted. I didn't really care and rocked the scene further. Some guy I've briefly met danced under me and it was so hilarious because he was such a donkey.. but he was nice.

A girl to the right brushed up against me and pushed me from time to time.

Later when I consciously gave myself the feeling of gratitude and joy a girl suddenly came under me and just faced me dancing. I thought, cool. I noticed that there was this space around her, like it was me and her and people didn't wanted to interrupt her action. We got some eyecontact going on too. Then a donkey started to talk to her and touch her and after a little while, she went away from him to the bar.

Got tired, got a beer, went outside to get some air.

Got down, took a seat, feeling goooood.

An African girl sat in front of me and wanted me to make a move. I did. With eyecontact. Her english wasn't so good. I wanted to see if she was fun and not just a whore. Anyway, she brushed her legs against mine as soon I wanted to say something to her and kept them touching. I pointed it out and said, "Get out of here! I'm not that easy Wink" and pushed her away. She asked me where I stayed and wanted to come home with me.

We dance for a while. I say I'll be back. After I've pissed and I came back, I saw her leave - probably with the guy her friend knew.

Well.. it was actually a great opportunity to accept that night but I was too passive I guess.

On the positive side, I didn't feel bad at all Cool

Gonna head out again. Laters boys !

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Spiral - 06-07-2011

Wow, Lion Monkey! Nice story! Just take things slowly and do your thing.. What I found out if you don't pay attention to the girls next to you and you just keep dancing without losing momentum and energy girls will position themselves in front of you where it's obvious as they did to you. Then of course you and start gently touching them and dancing with them. I don't know why you didn't with that one girl that was face you and you both had made eye contact with each other. For some reason I have huge trouble getting out to a club by myself and hitting the dance floor alone. But It's been awhile since I've clubbed alone and didn't like it too much. I'll have to head out sometime again before I start SM.

Anyways, Keep on going man!

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-07-2011

I like your picture Spiral. It's kinda half of my name ;D

Yeah.. to me, it's about feeling good. That's on the surface. That's the energy I present. I think real naturals don't necessarily have to feel that because it's in their intuition, which is also sub-conscious? Not exactly sure but that's what I believe.

I don't know.. maybe because I had the feeling of missing my momentum and not being the prize.. it has never really been my thing to dance over to some girl. When I dance, I enjoy myself for the most. I like it much more when they come up to me and see what fun it could be.. hmm.. I will try it out some time soon though because it has been a while since I've done it.. Just to see what's gonna happen to me :-)

When I go out clubbing by myself, my mindset is "Lets see what kind of fun there is gonna be tonight!". Feeling careless and staying in the moment = Makes me comfortable. + a beer in my hand helps a lot Tongue

+ the movie, Dazed and Confused is spot on for a relaxed and comfortable body language.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - ronatello - 06-07-2011

Awesome story, LionMonkey! Not to worry about taking the proper action. It just takes time to get that experience down. Just keep up at it! It seems to me that the sub is working, due to the fact the women getting close to you and sometimes brushing up against you. AOS is working Smile.

Went out today and got a lot of eyecontact. Felt pretty good and relaxed and didn't let little things bother, like when a guy stood in my way and I pushed him a little but he stood fast still. No big deal.

Many times I feel there's a slightly exciting feeling when I lock eyes with a girl, which I had very rare of before I started on real self-improvement stuff and AoS.
It's a knowing feeling of, yeah.. that could be fun Wink but I don't have it 100% yet. I'm still feeling a little off-balance about it.

A manager from an expensive restaurant gave me full attention and asked my name, while I was eating there. A cute waitress kept looking at me and I caught her doing that but eventually she stopped.

I'm thinking of getting Alpha Male, when I've gone through AoS in around 32 days but not quite sure right now. Just a thought.

- LM

(06-07-2011, 06:34 AM)ronatello Wrote: Awesome story, LionMonkey! Not to worry about taking the proper action. It just takes time to get that experience down. Just keep up at it! It seems to me that the sub is working, due to the fact the women getting close to you and sometimes brushing up against you. AOS is working Smile.

Yeah. It's like the subliminals are guiding + preparing one to the things that's gonna come in ones way.
I think it works but I also think it has something to do with how I handle what I feel.

How one feels and how one thinks + ones intuition.. I find it very interesting!

Having done some meditation before and practicing martial arts for some years, I feel I'm very prepared to sky-rocket! Wink

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Ryan - 06-07-2011

Glad to see you here...Keep up the good work! =)

Ryan

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Shannon - 06-07-2011

LionMonkey, to answer your question... you just use masked subs with headphones or earbuds. Or, you get a set of portable speakers that use the same jack. I started off with a pair of small desktop computer speakers on either side of my pillow, with my tape player (remember those things?) under my pillow.

A set of those speakers which can play ultrasonics shouldn't be too terribly hard to find, I'd think.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-08-2011

Ryan, your transformation has been very inspiring to me. It's pretty unbelievable even though I believe in it Smile

Hmm.. gonna switch over to the masked AoS, until I'm able to get some speakers and be able to use them. I'm out traveling in another part of the world right now.

Today was strange. I didn't felt connected to myself somehow.
I started waking up after 9 hours of AoS US, feeling very dizzy. I drank some water, which helped a lot.

Went out dining but there weren't this little exciting feeling when I locked eyes with a girl and they often just looked away quickly.

At times I consciously went for locking eye-contact with a girl while I walked and I did lock eyes with some but nothing special.

I didn't feel or think too much about it though. Maybe I just tried, without being clear of what I want today at the moment, which leads me to nowhere.

Going to another big city tomorrow and visiting some family. Gonna be fun !

-LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Ryan - 06-08-2011

(06-08-2011, 07:26 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: Ryan, your transformation has been very inspiring to me. It's pretty unbelievable even though I believe in it Smile

Transformation, huh? Lol I don't even see what you guys do, I guess I'm just used to it. Thanks though =) And I highly recommend Alpha Male Wink

Ryan

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-11-2011

Been with family this past 2 days and have switched over to the masked version.
Does anybody know, if you don't listen to the subliminal one night, how high an effect it can be? I've only listened to AoS 10 days every night around 8 hours each time.

I've always been a little shy with my family but this time I'm here, (last time was 2 years ago) I'm much more confident. Just that I don't think too much and feel more comfortable and normal by speaking what's on my mind.

It must be maturity but also through the 2 years I've taken action, to get myself into uncomfortable situations and pushing my limits, which gained myself some self-respect and self-esteem. I do still have morals I don't break when pushing it.

I think the AoS has helped me with not thinking too much these past days.

The way women are around me hasn't changed I think because, most of the times I neither cared to see if women were checking me out.

One thing I do notice is that guys often look me in the eye, like they are seeing something mysterious or they are just staring, some when they walk past me with their girlfriend by their side and some by themselves Huh

- LM

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - Shannon - 06-11-2011

You're doing the classic thing that people do when they start using subliminals, I think. You're watching like a hawk for results. Most people do this for one of three reasons:

1. They're worried that it won't actually work.
  2. They're extremely desirous of what it's supposed to do, and therefore impatient.
  3. Some combination of the two.

In some cases, the more closely you watch, the longer it will take to see results! That seems to be true because the conscious mind acts as a gatekeeper for the subconscious, and is literally intended to restrict access to and from it. By paying too close attention with the conscious mind, you'll be slowing down the noticeable effects because your subconscious mind won't be able to express itself as easily.

That's not to say you won't get results; these programs work, so you'll eventually see results regardless, and it won't take too long in most cases. A couple weeks or so, usually. But most people, I have noticed, see results faster when they just relax and don't try to watch their progress like a hawk.

One of the things about women that gets them interested in a man, ironically, is when they see that he doesn't give a flying [BLEEP] if they notice him or not. lol There's something about a man who doesn't care, and doesn't want her, that gets a woman's curiosity going. It's usually explained by the "gurus" as being that if you don't care, you must not need her, and if that's true, then you have options. And if you have options, then you're a good catch, and if that's true, then she will want and pursue you.

That response isn't always true. Just put on some copulins, even at social proof strength (2 - 3 sprays of Essence of Woman @ 1:180 dilution will do nicely for saying to women that a man has had sex recently) and see what happens: women you encounter will smell "another woman has claimed you" and one group will be much MORE interested, and the other will avoid you in any manner you might want her to pursue.

So just because you don't care doesn't necessarily mean she will; she might be happily taken, healing from another relationship experience, having an "I don't care" day herself, be preoccupied with something else, not feel well, or maybe she smells the woman you last had sex with and responds by avoiding you.

Regardless, subliminals work best when you relax and let them do what they're supposed to do, instead of trying to watch like a hawk for results.

RE: LionMonkeys AoS Journal - LionMonkey - 06-11-2011

Hey man.. I was just reporting what was happening with me lately.

I do trust in the process. Especially right now where I'm on vacation in another big country and the routines are very differently each day, so I don't really care if women are looking at me as I wrote above, but I've caught many eyes I must admit, when I'm suddenly turning my head.

Your explanation for the try-hard thing is a good and clear one.. I definitely have experience with it, so actually the only thing that matters most to me, is the faith and motivation for the things I set myself up to do.

After a long day with a concert in a muddy park, I took a shower and went out to check this new place out.

I discovered a club just besides my hotel and I entered to check it out. It was great, music was good, it was very crowded and the culture is different, so got pushed a little, which I'm not used to and I believe in personal space, but little things don't bother me that much anymore.

When I entered one of the rooms, the club had 2, I locked eyes with few girls. It was some sweet moments, subtle feeling. First one, when I was comfortable was the strongest.

Probably going to be partying in this club tomorrow :-)

- LM