Subliminal Talk
Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub (/Thread-Effects-Diary-Breast-Enlargement-Ver-4-0-sub)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Javier Gerardo - 04-06-2012

I just finished reading your journal tigerlilly and as always, I was a bit of a skeptic that this would work. But after seeing the pictures and reading the entire journal, all I can say is that I am stunned by the results.

Congratulations tigerlilly and also to Shannon!

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Spiritman - 04-08-2012

(04-06-2012, 11:44 PM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: I just finished reading your journal tigerlilly and as always, I was a bit of a skeptic that this would work. But after seeing the pictures and reading the entire journal, all I can say is that I am stunned by the results.

Congratulations tigerlilly and also to Shannon!

+1!

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - AbiDrew85 - 10-07-2012

Wow. I can't deny the evidence...

Just for curiosity, were you also using any other breast enhancement programs at the same time? Herbs or other supplements, mainly?

I'd like to just believe, but it's hard for me to do.

Also... When will you be finishing the complete program, or have you already? Are you going to be putting the final comparison images up?

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 10-08-2012

The images I took of myself and shared with this blog depict the results I obtained using the subliminal created by Shannon. I do not believe that any supplemental or herbal concoction can increase breast size, therefore, I have never used any such product.

Prior to using the breast enhancement subliminal I had great success using other subliminals created by Shannon. As such I felt that investing in the breast enlargement subliminal would be worthwhile adventure. I remain a 32D nearly 6 months after completion of the breast enhancement subliminal. I am most pleased with the results.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - AbiDrew85 - 10-08-2012

(10-08-2012, 02:16 PM)Tigerlilly Wrote: The images I took of myself and shared with this blog depict the results I obtained using the subliminal created by Shannon. I do not believe that any supplemental or herbal concoction can increase breast size, therefore, I have never used any such product.

Well, I CAN tell you they can work, if you do tons of research and build a custom program for yourself. BUUUUUUT it's slow... Apparently this works too! Amazing! I can't wait to supplement my supplements. Six months for that kind of progress is unheard of with herbs.

Maybe I'll just wait on ESE and not buy alpha female just yet in January, but buy THIS instead. It's the cure Big Grin

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - alphamach - 10-22-2012

Hey awesome progress Smile

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Joronda - 03-22-2014

Awesome, Tiger Lilly, your success is deserved, coz you followed Shannon's guidelines carefully, and saved HEAPS of money from not buying expensive supplements that might be unnatural to your body. I know guys who use herbal products and they sometimes get extra beats into their heart rythyms, which is a worry for them and their Doctors. 32D is a great achievement.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs - 03-20-2016

So really bringing back a dead post but how did this go? You never posted final stage 6 measurements. They look fantastic though. I just wish my girlfriend can get hers that big. Here's hoping

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 03-21-2016

Hope you come back and actively engage as a member of our community once again some day.