Subliminal Talk
Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub (/Thread-Effects-Diary-Breast-Enlargement-Ver-4-0-sub)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 01-29-2012

Good to see you again! Your success makes me happy also, but I have a question for you. In the first post, you say you started with C cup size. In this post, you say they started out as B cup size. Which one is correct?

I appreciate that you're willing to do this thread for everyone to see. So far, I have had a lot of positive feedback, but nobody has ever been willing to go on record with it, never mind provide visual evidence. Thank you for that.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 01-29-2012

Hi Shannon,

I will try to answer your question with respect to bra size.

In May of 2011 I wandered into Victoria's Secret store and discovered their secret closet. In that closet VS has implement technology that scans your body (it is the same body scan technology now used daily in airports around the globe) to determine your bra size more accurately, shape and fullness in particular.

After this scan the sales associate provided me with several bra styles best suited for my shape (there are 3 defined breast shapes). Until this point all the bras I have worn since college have been 34B. This test determined that for my shape and fullness, 32C was the most appropriate size. I purchased two 32C size bras after this body scan though I continued to wear the 34B bras in my current wardrobe intending to replace them over time (bras being so expensive!).

Now, the 32C bras are far too small. My cup runneth over, as they say. LOL!!

About two months ago I purchased my first 32D cup bras, which fit well at the time purchased, but once again, my cup runneth over!! So, all in all I am thrilled with the gains. Once I have completed all 6 steps I will head back to Victoria's Secret for another scan and include those results in my final measurement posting.

I'm going to try to put off bra shopping until I complete the program.

I hope this explanation of my starting point bra size is helpful.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 01-30-2012

Yes, thank you. Wow, so you're no longer fitting into a D cup, that's great!

When you are all finished, I'd like to ask for a couple of favors. First, please provide is a more detailed idea of what your journey was like. And second, for the sake of making beginning and end comparison as easy as possible for those ladies who are reading this in consideration of what they think of the program and its results, please create a series of images in the same positions, and at the same distance from the camera, so that difference determination is as accurate and obvious as possible. Again, much appreciated.

And if you were to brag to the ladies at VS about how you succeeded, well, that would be even better. Smile Maybe you should become an affiliate and start selling the program?

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Hopefulluser - 02-02-2012

Your results look very nice.Shy I read this out of interest to get my wife this sub since she will definitely not go under the knife. I am just a bit curious as to your ending weight. Your beginning weight was 118#'s but you don't mention your ending weight. After comparing the beginning set of photos and the final set I detect a bit more of an all around change in body tone. I think you look a bit leaner in the beginning photos and if you did put on a little weight would that contribute to final breast size? Either way you look marvelous!Tongue
(01-28-2012, 04:23 PM)Tigerlilly Wrote: January 28, 2012
I have been using the Breast Enhancement subs for 6 months and have experienced great results! My bra size has changed from 34B to 32D.

My progress with respect to nightly listening has not been consistent as prescribed by the instructions, as such I have spent 6-7 weeks in each phase to compensate for the nights I miss.

I am currently halfway through Step 5 and anticipate listening to this step for another 3 weeks. With Step 6 close on the horizon I thought it might be helpful to post my positive results thus far. Once I have completed Step 6 I will post final images and measurements.

I look forward to continued augmentation through the final stages. Though the augmentation has taken place over 6 months to date, the physical changes have been noticeable to myself, friends, and boyfriend.

I now have the full, voluptuous breasts I have always wanted! I love them!!

Thanks Shannon!

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Spiral - 02-02-2012

My goodness. 34b to a 32D and "runneth"ing over? Congratulations are in order! I'm afraid to try the enlarge penis size in the future. Tongue

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 02-13-2012

Shannon, Pics have been updated using images most similar in position. Even with tape on the floor to mark my spot each time I compose the self-timed images there are bound to be differences in position. Once I have completed all 6 stages I will post a final set of comparative images as well as updates to all measurements initially posted.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 02-13-2012

(02-13-2012, 03:58 PM)Tigerlilly Wrote: Shannon, Pics have been updated using images most similar in position. Even with tape on the floor to mark my spot each time I compose the self-timed images there are bound to be differences in position. Once I have completed all 6 stages I will post a final set of comparative images as well as updates to all measurements initially posted.

Thank you, very much appreciated. Smile

By the way, how would you say the program has affected your breasts in terms of changing firmness and perkiness, if at all? Some of the images you posted suggest they have become perkier.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 02-15-2012

Good Lord, of course it's me! Frankly, I find this to be a ridiculous question as I have absolutely nothing to gain from posting fake or manipulated images.

I placed several dots on my body, made with a black Sharpie, before taking the measurements in my original post to be sure that later measurements would be accurate and retaken from the same points. There are no moles on my body.

I currently weigh 128 lbs. By my calculations this reflects a 10 lb. increase from the originally posted measurements. If you must know, the weight gain can be attributed to a copious amount of brownies and chocolate cake consumed to soothe my recently broken heart.

Many thanks for your concern with respect to legitimacy and accuracy.

TO BE CLEAR, ALL IMAGES ARE ACCURATE, AUTHENTIC, UNTOUCHED AND TRUE REPRESENTATIONS OF ME, THE POSTING INDIVIDUAL

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Soloz - 02-16-2012

Hi there, Tigerlilly!

Just want to congratulate you with those results! Truly shows the power of the mind, eh? You must be proud of yourself and your breasts, as should you be Wink!

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 02-16-2012

I'm sorry to hear you have a broken heart, Tigerlilly. I'd give you a hug if I could.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 02-16-2012

(02-16-2012, 08:52 AM)ohmygee Wrote: I apologize if I came off as disrespectful or offensive. I only saw the comparison picture, and not the first picture that doesn't contain the sharpie marks. With such amazing results of course I had to ask out of curiosity. They do look like moles though, just in my defense Big Grin.

My posts are intended only to be helpful to other women who might be interested in trying these subliminals. No more, no less. I have taken a number of precautions to ensure that the images I post are true and accurate depictions of the changes I have experienced.

Your question was totally inappropriate and completely irrelevant to the topic at hand which was breast growth in case you forgot.

Just apologize for being offensive and disrespectful and leave it at that. Stop making excuses for your crass commentary.

(02-16-2012, 05:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm sorry to hear you have a broken heart, Tigerlilly. I'd give you a hug if I could.

Thank you Shannon. I feel your hug even though it cannot be in person.

Time heals all wounds for which I am truly grateful. Sometimes it happens even a bit faster if you've practiced letting go of past relationships. Heart

(02-16-2012, 05:07 AM)Soloz Wrote: Hi there, Tigerlilly!

Just want to congratulate you with those results! Truly shows the power of the mind, eh? You must be proud of yourself and your breasts, as should you be Wink!

Many thanks Soloz!

I am thrilled with the results. I was never afraid of showing off the girls before but now . . . . well let's just say that heads turn all the time. It has been amusing for me to watch how distracting my natural improvements have been to others. Wink

(02-02-2012, 09:18 AM)Hopefulluser Wrote: Your beginning weight was 118#'s but you don't mention your ending weight. After comparing the beginning set of photos and the final set I detect a bit more of an all around change in body tone. I think you look a bit leaner in the beginning photos and if you did put on a little weight would that contribute to final breast size? Either way you look marvelous!Tongue

Hello Hopefulluser,

First, let me thank you for the compliment and courteous commentary to the images posted.

I will try to address your questions of weight by offering the following. Please note that I have not completed all stages of the Breast Enhancement subliminal. The posted images are intended to be an interim look at progress. Final updated measurements and weight will be provided upon completion of Stage 6.

With that said, I describe in an earlier post that the weight gain can be attributed to a copious amount of chocolate cake and brownies recently consumed to console my broken heart. I currently weigh 128 lbs., up 10 lbs. from the weight recorded when I began listening to the Breast Enhancement subliminal. The enhancements discernable in the January 28, 2012 images are more reflective of subliminal usage rather than weight gain as the current enhancements were visible to me long before the weight gain. It was only after my relationship ended that I found myself with loads of free time to fill enticing me to return to blogging and documenting my subliminal usage.

I currently weigh more than I have ever weighed in my life. Broken hearts can do that to you. Fortunately, I am easily loosing the weight gained. I anticipate that upon completion of Stage 6 my body will have returned to its former, leaner version making the final measurements and comparisons easier to discern.

I hope this explanation addresses your questions more completely. I would encourage your wife to try the Breast Enhancement subliminal. I am blown away and thrilled with my own results regardless of the weight gain.

Best of luck to you and your persuasive attempts!