Subliminal Talk
Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub (/Thread-Effects-Diary-Breast-Enlargement-Ver-4-0-sub)

Pages: 1 2 3

Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 06-03-2011

June 3, 2011
I have finally begun the Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub. Not that I have been resistant to using the sub (quite the opposite actually) but there has been several other subs I have been using consistently for the last year that were more important to my overall mental health. I've have now come to a point that I feel I can make a commitment to solely using this program for the entire 6 months. In addition, having regained just over 20 pounds (lost due to the immense stress I have been under over the last several years) I believe the program will be more effective at my normal weight.

For the record, I am a white, single woman age 39 with a curvaceous albeit petite frame.
Height: 5' 2.5"
Weight: 118 pounds
Bra Size: 32C
Chest: 32" (under arms)
Bust: 33" (across nipples)
Chest: 29" (under bust)
Breast: 6" (vertical measurement of breast fullness)
Breast: 8" (horizontal measurement of breast fullness)
Nipples: 1" dia (literally the size of a quarter)

The attached images reflect my current size and where measurements were taken.

At of this writing I have listened to the sub for 2 night @ 7 hours each night with additional day listening of over 6 hours. I keep the sub running all day, so anytime I am home I am exposed.

Today I am experiencing intermittent moments of tingling sensations in both breasts.

I will post updates with respect to my progress when applicable.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 06-03-2011

Hello again, Tigerlilly! I hope the previous subliminals were sufficiently helpful. Thanks for your detailed record keeping on this journal, it is much appreciated. Courageous of you to post images, as well. I am very much looking forward to hearing about your journey! Glad to see you back.

I am going to say that you'll most likely see a cup size increase to D cups, based on what I have seen of other women's results. What are your hopes and goals?

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 06-03-2011

Hello Shannon! Glad to be back!

I have found your subs most helpful. In fact, I have been wrestling with giving them up while using BEV4. I will say that once I've completed my 6 months I will be moving on to use more of the subs you've created that are waiting patiently in my arsenal.

For most of my life I have been caught between two sizes, 34B and 32C. Having always wanted larger breasts but unwilling to subject myself to implant surgery, for both aesthetic and risk factors. In the past I used a meditation series to increase bust size with moderate success due to the fact that I would frequently fall asleep during the visual imagery process, a point that was pivotal to any users permanent success.

My hopes? Well, to become a very full C cup would be great though I don't think I would mind being a D. It is a good thing that individuals can control growth once goal their goal has been reached. It should be an interesting process and I am excited to document my progress both visually and in journal form.

I am also most grateful I can sleep through this process!

I hope other users find my journal helpful. Of course, I am open to discourse with respect to my progress which should prove quite interesting as well!

Stay tuned . . ..

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - massagemaggie - 06-07-2011

Awesome! Glad to see this here and looking forward to the results.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - massagemaggie - 06-07-2011

ooh I have a qu: Shannon, based on other womens results , is this for shape and firmness or only size? I don't want to be any larger, it wouldn't be functional they're already not very sport friendly. However, as I drop weight, based on experience, I'll be concerned with the shape and would be very eager to use this mp3.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 06-07-2011

(06-07-2011, 05:02 AM)massagemaggie Wrote: ooh I have a qu: Shannon, based on other womens results , is this for shape and firmness or only size? I don't want to be any larger, it wouldn't be functional they're already not very sport friendly. However, as I drop weight, based on experience, I'll be concerned with the shape and would be very eager to use this mp3.

The BEV4 sub covers making them bigger, as well as balancing them for equal size and shape. If you don't want them larger, this sub will probably still do what you want because it's designed with an internal "goal" of making them "as bog as you consciously want them to be".

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 06-09-2011

June 9, 2011
I have been listening to the BEV4 sub regularly with only 1 night missed due to improperly setting continuous play mode.

My breasts appear fuller after only 1 week of listening to this sub though I cannot capture the slight changes with a measuring tape. More importantly, my breasts feel swollen and heavier much like I experience when ovulating.

I am listening to the ultrasonic version of BEV4 approximately 7 hours while sleeping with an additional 3 to 10 hours while awake.

I have not yet set an ultimate goal of target growth while using this sub as it is difficult for me to translate the mental picture I have of the breasts I desire into a measurement. As I use this program I suspect the image in my mind will help my body manifest this "goal".

Stay tuned for more updates!

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 06-09-2011

You are correct. I designed the script so that you'll get the results you want, even if you cannot necessarily be specific in articulating them.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Andrew - 06-11-2011

Are you taking individual breast weight measurements as well? Might be a useful metric

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 06-21-2011

Since my last post on June 9, I have been listening nightly and throughout the day whenever I am home. Unfortunately, I must confess to a very big OOPS!

On Sat., June 11, I noticed that the scrolling title in my one "song" playlist was stage 6! I corrected the error immediately but that does mean for the first 12 nights and days I was listening to the incorrect stage.

Though barley 2 weeks of listening to the incorrect stage, it must be noted that I started from scratch and began listening to the correct stage on June 12.

With respect to measurements there has been no change I can record with the tape measure. However, my breasts continue to appear fuller and my previously slightly loose C cup bras are no longer loose which does confirm that my breasts are indeed fuller.

I have had no noticeable physical sensations beyond those I have already recorded and am happy to report that I have not had any breast tenderness.

Look for updated measurements in 2 weeks after I have completed my first 31 days ON THE CORRECT STATGE - LOL!

Stay tuned for more updates on my growing peepers!

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 06-21-2011

I am open to taking additional measurements to support my findings and appreciate requests for additional data that might be useful. I am, however, at a loss with the execution of taking individual breast weight measurements.

While it is easy enough to throw peaches on a scale, mine do not detach! LOL!!!

Andrew, if you would care to elaborate on how I might actually accomplish weighing each breast individually, I would be happy to oblige. Just don't send me to the farmers market!

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Shannon - 06-26-2011

I would think that the only way to determine actual breast weight would be to determine their actual volume and then multiply that by the weight of body fat for that volume, which should give fairly accurate results (as breasts are more than just fatty tissue). But that would seem to be a bit of a hassle, measuring out a volume of water big enough to immerse yourself in and then measuring the difference in where you displace it to each time. If there's another way, I would be interested in knowing about it also.

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Andrew - 06-27-2011

(06-26-2011, 11:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: I would think that the only way to determine actual breast weight would be to determine their actual volume and then multiply that by the weight of body fat for that volume, which should give fairly accurate results (as breasts are more than just fatty tissue). But that would seem to be a bit of a hassle, measuring out a volume of water big enough to immerse yourself in and then measuring the difference in where you displace it to each time. If there's another way, I would be interested in knowing about it also.

I just meant, if they reach far away enough from the body, you could measure them on a kitchen scale. I saw this on a british documentary for correcting bra sizes & ladies back pain. I previously dated a girl that had a lot of back pain and it turned out to be incorrectly fitted bras and no surgery, therapy or strengthening was necessary. If they don't reach that far then it would be impossible

RE: Effects Diary - Breast Enlargement Ver. 4.0 sub - Tigerlilly - 01-28-2012

January 28, 2012
I have been using the Breast Enhancement subs for 6 months and have experienced great results! My bra size has changed from 34B to 32D.

My progress with respect to nightly listening has not been consistent as prescribed by the instructions, as such I have spent 6-7 weeks in each phase to compensate for the nights I miss.

I am currently halfway through Step 5 and anticipate listening to this step for another 3 weeks. With Step 6 close on the horizon I thought it might be helpful to post my positive results thus far. Once I have completed Step 6 I will post final images and measurements.

I look forward to continued augmentation through the final stages. Though the augmentation has taken place over 6 months to date, the physical changes have been noticeable to myself, friends, and former boyfriend.

I now have the full, voluptuous breasts I have always wanted! I love them!!

Thanks Shannon!