Subliminal Talk
Hello shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Hello shannon (/Thread-Hello-shannon)

Hello shannon - DrDestiny - 05-27-2011

[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=medium]

Hi shannon I spoke to Jackie about the lucid dreaming sub . She said you would put it back up if i asked . Is it that you are working on a 4G version ? Many Many Thanks for all your good work . I don't know how you are manging to do it all ? Maybe you can share something about that? i am already getting good results from the subs i am using : max healing, anger management , overcome procrastination and overcome anxiety - yes i know thats quite a lot and Jackie suggested i use one at a time but i couldn't reduce it any more because these are all urgent issues for me. - anyhow seems to be working for me , this approach.Smile

RE: Hello shannon - DrDestiny - 05-27-2011

I just thought i would say your subs are working better for me than any number of self-help books or therapy etc. Also better than any other companies subs it seems. You really are a remarkable man - hope to meet you some day .Big Grin

RE: Hello shannon - DrDestiny - 05-27-2011

By the way shannon can i suggest an astral projection sub - have you considered this already?

RE: Hello shannon - Shannon - 05-28-2011

Lucid Dreaming is rather low on my list of "to do" at the moment; much to be done before I can re-do that one. Until I do, I am uncomfortable offering a program that does not produce results that meet my standards, which is why I took it down. I'll have to ask you kindly to be patient. I'll be getting a little crazy with working on the queue shortly.

Astral Projection is something I have spent some processor cycles contemplating, but the specifics of the how aspect are as yet still eluding me to some degree. Again, that will have to wait, but it's part of the future.

As for how I do it, well, say it gets a bit hectic at times, and I overload myself occasionally. We're due for another cycle of working myself half to death here shortly. Wink

RE: Hello shannon - AeJe - 07-05-2011

I agree with DrDestiny a hundred percent and then some!

your subs are the only subs that worked for me for a number of reasons:
1) you explained HOW TO USE the subs (only 2 programs max, time, etc)
2) speakers and its kHz do make a difference
3) and i feel that this whole company was built on customer care and service

i have tried other companies, not a lot, but the major ones, and i am now shocked at how they did not take the time to give me good instructions on how to listen to subliminals. all they say is just listen to it, etc, blah blah.

so, to you Shannon, cheers.

cheers to you, too DrDestiny.

RE: Hello shannon - Shannon - 07-05-2011

(07-05-2011, 05:04 AM)AeJe Wrote: I agree with DrDestiny a hundred percent and then some!

your subs are the only subs that worked for me for a number of reasons:
1) you explained HOW TO USE the subs (only 2 programs max, time, etc)
2) speakers and its kHz do make a difference
3) and i feel that this whole company was built on customer care and service

i have tried other companies, not a lot, but the major ones, and i am now shocked at how they did not take the time to give me good instructions on how to listen to subliminals. all they say is just listen to it, etc, blah blah.

so, to you Shannon, cheers.

cheers to you, too DrDestiny.

I have been quite surprised at how it seems that I am the only subliminals producer who has taken the time to specifically study how best to use the programs offered. This seems like basic common sense to me. I have not had much experience with other companies or their programs in quite a while, though, since I figure that paying them attention will distract me from doing my own thing and creating things that are my own ideas. But we certainly do believe that the first rule of a successful business is that the customer must be happy. I find that the current business environment of "anything for a fast buck, and screw everything and everyone else" is very distasteful and very unwise, as well. We try to treat our customers how we would want to be treated. That extends to understanding the programs, and creating programs that we would (and actually do) use.