Subliminal Talk
To a new Horizon - AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: To a new Horizon - AM6 (/Thread-To-a-new-Horizon-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 12-09-2015

Hey,

Finally i got a account here and ready to post my journal.
So far i am really happy about the subliminals.

I did ASC and EPRHA both for a few week and could notice some difference and the effectiveness. Now i am on AM6 and will share my experience and growth Wink

I am travelling (backpacking) around the world since over a year. So its pretty hard for me to listen the recommended time to the subs. Mostly i only get around 6-8h per day while i sleep. Still i can notice the effects Smile i wonder what it would be like with 20h

AM Stage 1:
Its a up and down, someday i had alot of energy and felt great, others i was depressed and couldnt really get out of bed. Alot of vivid dreams in the beginning.
Positive thing i have since start of AM is that i need less sleep. I wake up alot during night but also get up early in the morning. When i usually sleept in until 10 now i get up at 7 Smile

AM Stage 2:
Started stage 2 since December. Felling more and more gorunded and centered in myself. Give less value about how others perceive me and also very open and honest. Even to the point that i dont care about reactiions, if something is against my mind i say it out loud straightforward and dont try to avoid conflict.
People pay alot more respect to me and i notice a slow change in my bodylanguage.
Since a few days girls beginn to start random conversations with me Smile

My girlfriend (at the moment long distance) cheated on me yesterday. She told me about it, at first i felt alit of pain. I wanted to shout at her and getting angry. But then i thought she doesnt even deserve my time and energy anymore and i just said goodby to her.
Great shift in mindset for me. Got her out of my life now!

Additional material - HorizonPUA - 12-09-2015

I also do some other stuff on the same way to fasten my growth.

- started with affirmations (Cory Skyy), great success with the mirror ones
- chakra opening and other energy techniques (Steve P.) to get rid of bad feelings
- listen to different personl growth stuff ( David DeAbgelo, RSD, Eckhart Tolle)
- reading alot of books
- using.pheromones when i am going out

I have the feeling that all this builds uo on each other and strenghen my new mindset.
Even if its sometimes a bit of a overload and inconsisten.

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 02-28-2016

Alright, new start. I am not travelling anymore and now can run Subs every day without problems. Will try to keep this up to date as much as possible to track my progress.

Stop using EPRHA after 4 weeks and begin my AM Journey tonight Smile

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - Shadowroamer - 02-28-2016

Welcome Horizon. AM6 is a great programme. I wish you the very best on your journey and look forward to reading your posts.

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - Dzemoo - 02-28-2016

I like your reaction to your gf although i found a different way more effective:

When my ex gf told me that she cheated on me I told her:

me: its ok i understand you we both made mistakes
her: what do you mean by this
me: i have slept with other women too during our time, i understand you
her: i was just joking but if this is true
me: come on we both know this was not a joke
her: i swear on my mother and my little brothers, i just wanted to see how you react but if this is true

haha

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 02-29-2016

Stage 1 Day 1

Had alot of weird Dreams, way more then with EPRHA.
Alot about giving up the need of control and just accept myself and friends telling me i am to arrogant.

Woke up with a great feeling, did my morning meditation and immediately started to do things i am already postpone since days.
Feeling productive Smile

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - wolverine_i_am - 02-29-2016

Welcome!

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-01-2016

Stage 1 Day 2

Problems to sleep, woken up many times.
Also i can feel some anger building up but i cant pin it down to any reason

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-02-2016

Stage 1 Day 3

Feeling very tired and slow
Also slightly depressed and angry at ex girlfriends and friends in general for leaving me alone...
Maybe its more frustration of my own life, nothing is good at the moment

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-03-2016

Stage 1 Day 4

slept way to much. feeling irritated and total in my head right now.
But ready to see what i did wrong in the past and take necessary steps to change

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-04-2016

Stage 1 Day 5

couldnt sleep whole night...
feeling less focused but more motivated to change my life

tonight i am going out to see effects in social enviroment Smile

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-04-2016

Stage 1 Day 6

need strangly alot less sleep.
Feeling more and more motivated and centred

gaving up chasing girls and trying to set up a date,
now they come up with suggestions Smile
also just quit stupid and annoying conversations with girls and they come back Big Grin

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - LiquidMind - 03-05-2016

Welcome to the forums and may your AM journey wake you up the true man inside of you.

Yeah women are not of logic so don't bother doing anything with them that makes sense. Just tease them, piss them off, play with their emotions. Thats key to interacting with women.

RE: To a new Horizon - AM6 - HorizonPUA - 03-06-2016

Stage 1 Day 7

had an awsome night and meet some good old friends and people i didnt see for years. Talked to me how i changed and how cool i am now, lots of respect. Feels good to see that there is actually a big change over all the years. Subs still good and i feel more and more grounded every day, i care less for other people opinions on me.