Subliminal Talk
hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal (/Thread-hiddenalias-s-MLS-5g-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - hiddenalias - 12-08-2015

DAY 1
8.5 hours listened (total 8.5 hours for DAYS 1 - 4 = 1 full day)

Well, I waited for a reply if it would be okay to use MLS during the day while EPHRA during the night...I waited a day, then a few more days, then waited some more.........waited waited waited........oh Gosh did I wait!

Lol seriously though I finally purchased it. today. Then I got rid of my old mp3 player and bought a Sandisk version of it and now using it with earbuds that go up to 24khz........and so now it begins......up to 2 hours a day fully awake; then I will continue using it over night as I sleep when I am done with EPHRA within 90 to 100 days....so dont forget to subscribe

I also see we dont have that many journals on MLS so I thought I'd be the next to chime in on its potential because I really need it personally.

Just using it so far for 30 min I didnt feel a difference but then all of a sudden, I actually I think "understood" something I was watching on Youtube that usually I would never feel before.....I honestly feel bad about spending $90 but I was also tempted and couldnt resist; for using only up to 2 hours a day for now I am not expecting much out of it especially when EPHRA is my main thing right now but as I write this I am listening to it on the sandisk device and I think I feel the blood pumping in my head wondering if that is from the sub.....

so I managed to finish up to 2 hours today. My plan is to go as far as 2 hours and doing a full 8 of EPHRA; when the 3 months of EPHRA are done, I go to do 8 of MLS 5g when I sleep.

So I was playing an app game on my phone (BOMBER MAN & FRIENDS for those of you that are curious which one - I'd recommend checking it out -- very addictive!) while listening to MLS and I was just browsing the option of gems collection and looked deeper into it because there is no instructions in the game on what it does and how to use it so I just fooled around experimenting myself and for the first time I was like AH SO THATS WHAT THAT IS FOR; for a game I've been playing over a month or 2, that happened to me 2x......call it coincidence if you want but I wonder if it is becuz of MLS....or just sheer curiosity to experiment with it; and another incident also in the game app was that if it was just coincidence/sheer curiosity again or from MLS that caused me to 'experiment' a situation and see if it would work and lo and behold it did; I am sure it was just coincidence......or was it?

(2nd day)
2.5 Hours Listened

So I just finished listening to MLS; I was watching a sitcom from long before and notice the details in the episode that I never noticed before....does that account for anything? I also hate to keep referencing my game app I am playing in relation to the MLS 5g's effects on it but its true I feel smarter like solving a puzzle to pass a level. Also I am feeling tired from listening (weary). ** YAWNS**

(3rd day)
2.5 hours listened

I think today I experienced something from the sub such as for a moment I had clear focus in the now; in the present; usually I used to be distracted with random thoughts popping up in my head. It lasted for a bit but I hope that it becomes permanent.

(4th day)

90 minutes listened (30 min tricking stream and 60 min ultrasonic tones -- both with earbuds)

So hear is an update - today I only listened to 90 minutes as stated above; BUT I am now going to dedicate my full time usage of MLS 5 g 8+ HOURS A DAY starting tonight....... Please read EPHRA why I decided to stop; I feel no effects from using only 90 minutes but hope all that will change in the next few months coming.

otherwise nothing else exciting to report today; going to do my first full 8+ hours tonight. Here goes nothing!

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - I am a self helper - 12-09-2015

Thanks for starting a journal. I will be starting MLS in February after finishing AF.

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - hiddenalias - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 06:54 AM)I am a self helper Wrote: Thanks for starting a journal. I will be starting MLS in February after finishing AF.

Yes but dont expect magical results from me for doing 2 hours a day; for the typical 8 hours in 3 months; if I were to theoretically do only 2 hours a day that would take 12 months (or a year) equivalent to 2 hours for 3 months....but just last night as stated in my first day; I already started noticing within 2 hours, 'some' things happening....looking forward to what today holds...

EDIT: I retract my former statement; I am on full time with this sub now. Going to try for 3 months MAX; 2 months MINIMUM; up to 12 hours a day at least of which 1 hour to 1.5 hours alone will be with earbuds.

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - ArcticFox - 12-09-2015

So while you were waiting did you find time to read the instructions for 5G subs?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

Oh my gosh, you wasted all that time waiting!! 3rd paragraph down. No you cant use two 5G subs at the same time.

(12-09-2015, 08:33 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: So while you were waiting did you find time to read the instructions for 5G subs?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/

Oh my gosh, you wasted all that time waiting!! 3rd paragraph down. No you cant use two 5G subs at the same time.

LOL don't be silly Arctic, I'm NOT listening to them AT THE SAME TIME! I am listening to them APART (as stated in my post beforehand, I listen to one while I sleep and the other while I am awake.

Silly fox. Confused

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - K-Train - 12-09-2015

Hi hiddenalias, what ArticFox is saying is that proper subliminal protocol as indicated in the instructions available on the website is that if you are running a 5G subliminal you must run that subliminal by itself with nothing else for the recommended amount of time (32 days or more in some cases). Even though you are listening to EPHRA and MLS at different times of the day it still counts as "at the same time" which is what ArticFox is getting at.

You don't have to listen to him, me or the instructions but just be advised that listening to more subliminals than is recommended can be somewhat dangerous and will also prevent you from getting a refund in the event that one or both those subliminals do not produce effects you are satisfied with.

Good luck man.

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - heavysm - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 06:13 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: LOL don't be silly Arctic, I'm NOT listening to them AT THE SAME TIME! I am listening to them APART (as stated in my post beforehand, I listen to one while I sleep and the other while I am awake.

Silly fox. Confused

I'm really hoping you understand that you can only use 1 5G sub at a time. Don't try to mix any 5G subs. So if you're using MLS right now, that's literally all you should be using.

MLS while you sleep and MLS while you wake. No EPHRA at all while you use MLS.

(12-09-2015, 07:50 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hi hiddenalias, what ArticFox is saying is that proper subliminal protocol as indicated in the instructions available on the website is that if you are running a 5G subliminal you must run that subliminal by itself with nothing else for the recommended amount of time (32 days or more in some cases). Even though you are listening to EPHRA and MLS at different times of the day it still counts as "at the same time" which is what ArticFox is getting at.

You don't have to listen to him, me or the instructions but just be advised that listening to more subliminals than is recommended can be somewhat dangerous and will also prevent you from getting a refund in the event that one or both those subliminals do not produce effects you are satisfied with.

Good luck man.

Ah gotcha. Okay I thought that not mixing them was the point as long as they are played individually; okay thanks for the notification boss; dually noted. Big Grin

(12-09-2015, 07:55 PM)heavysm Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 06:13 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: LOL don't be silly Arctic, I'm NOT listening to them AT THE SAME TIME! I am listening to them APART (as stated in my post beforehand, I listen to one while I sleep and the other while I am awake.

Silly fox. Confused

I'm really hoping you understand that you can only use 1 5G sub at a time. Don't try to mix any 5G subs. So if you're using MLS right now, that's literally all you should be using.

MLS while you sleep and MLS while you wake. No EPHRA at all while you use MLS.

Well my understanding was not to play them TOGETHER. I thought you could play them as long as technically you are using them separately. I know this may look bad on me but I think I will stick with my routine....Gosh I am so stubborn but thanks for letting me know. I know for a fact AM 6 will definitely be by itself.

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - ArcticFox - 12-11-2015

Best of luck listening and switching between your 5G subs, I'm sure you'll get some interesting results. Maybe you will find something that none of us know and have an amazing breakthrough!

Keep us posted!

Silly Fox

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - hiddenalias - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 07:42 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: Best of luck listening and switching between your 5G subs, I'm sure you'll get some interesting results. Maybe you will find something that none of us know and have an amazing breakthrough!

Keep us posted!

Silly Fox

LOL thanks for the kind words; I know I shouldnt be doing it but I think its because i have so many subs on my list to do's that I am being stubborn to 'combine' them and use them separately but simultaneously just to get through the subs faster rather than one at a time which I think would take 4 years based on the specific subs I am interested in doing......thanks also for adopting the nickname Tongue

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - hiddenalias - 12-12-2015

DAY 2
12.5 hours listened (ultrasonic at max volume) using stereo as I slept (no headphones today)

Wow, I think I actually experienced vivid dreams......literally I can remember majority of the details on 3 separate dreams.

The first dream seemed real and it was regarding my marriage of a woman I was speaking to in the real life; I was going to meet her for the ceremony (not marriage but premariage) and as I was walking my way into the entrance I could see her through a window on a door sitting. As I went inside there were 4 or 5 other people sitting; and I started shaking their hands and one of them made a comment like 'you need to have a more firm handshake' and I shyed away I thinik.....then I remember the part where my mom was present and I was sitting in the car with her and the whole family (or my 'wife' and a few other relatives of her were sitting in the car too). Don't know where we were going but I made a comment to my mom about NJ.

2nd story - the next story involves 2 women that were in my house; I felt like a loser in front of them not knowing how to conversate and all of my jokes attempted failed and they saw me as a nuisance but then i dreamt also that these women were using those dildo machines that goes in your anus.....that was the main premise of the story - I felt shy and unconfident and 'polite' to them and they were not 'friendly or happy' to see me I think they were babysitting a child so as the child fell asleep as we came back home from whereever we were they've been long gone maybe hours.

3rd story - (this one I really liked it was so vivid)......my mom i think my brother and I were driving and the road just had this hilly feel to it; first I thought it would be hard to drive it up the hill upward and then when it managed and we got to the top then there was this steep longgggggg bottom and I kinda felt dizy looking at it my mom also said she was gonna get dizzy but loooking over the ledge my brother jumped over it to land in a rocky puddle that had about an inch or 2 of water; from a dream's perspective IT WAS BEAUTIFUL......

(end of dreams)

I think I might be feeling the effects of the sub; I don't want to jump the gun and say "wow a full day's listening worth and I am the next Einstein!!" unfortunately that's not the case but I think I did feel something with the focus but nothing exciting to report aside from the dreams above; and being my first full 8 hours that I was listening technically this may account for official 2nd day if you tally up the last 4 days which is about 8 hours that makes up for day 1.

There was one random manifestation that occurred; I was thinking of wanting to buy some frappe from mcdonalds and what happens is I go thru the drive thru to pick up my orders (didnt even order a frappe) and a guy at the window of the drive thru is just giving away a FREE frappe (bigger than what I'd usually order).....was it manifested from the sub.......you be the judge

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - hiddenalias - 12-13-2015

DAY 3
10.5 hours listened (ultrasonic at max volume) using stereo as I slept
NO EARBUDS TODAY

Dreams:

I had one specific vivid dream; I think I had a particular job and the one's that were my bosses was Ed O' Neill (yeah imagine that) and the owner of the preschool where I was a subcontractor. So Ed was planning a getaway and invited me along; I on the other hand had to decline because of some "duties" I wanted to stay dedicated to. I think I was also talking it over with the owner about something tragic; and they decided the guy from Parenthood (the father of the autistic son) Peter Krauss? magically he appears into my dreams and they wanted to "kill" him off for the show. Ed also was trying to get back together with the owner but he knew it was over but wanted to share some last good serious memories showing pictures on a wall and talking about them with her. I know this is just a dream, vivid as it may have felt, had some random stupid stuff in it too, so the toilet was getting flushed at the end of Ed's speech with the owner. I was behind them observing his speech. Also, there were 3 other dudes that I had "partnership" with. I forgot what the item was and why they were there between Ed's and the owner's place of work. But they wanted to discontinue what they started and I think I felt as if I was trying to persuade them not to stop the production and they gave me a feel as if they wanted to "think it over". Finally, the last thing I remember is that after the declination of Ed's request for the trip, I decided to take a long walk and I saw these mad, huge amount of people 'hanging out' outside. I don't know where I was going but after it was over, I came back to Ed's shop. This is not a smooth transition of the dream but I am only giving details as to what I remember.

(end of dreams)

So I have noticed that I was more congruent in my words with someone I was talking to I think; usually I had to search for words to connect to complete my sentences. My finding of the right words has been reduced sort of but not fully there I'd say maybe 10 - 20% improvement? Even when I was leaving a voicemail to another party, I was fully ready in my verbiage selection to tell them something without having to re-record a voicemail several time until it sounds 'right'; just this time said one clear sentence and explanation in one shot and didn't have to re-record like I usually did; also my memory recall has slightly improved. Today, I also was watching a Youtube video on a 'how-to' and yeah I was still trying to grasp what was being explained but I kind of got the key details that I still didn't understand what was going on but I think I "feel" the key points being grasped but not fully there yet as I had to rewind a few times to test my absorption of knowledge.....seems like a potential feeling I think. I also feel more "firm" up there in the brain like I've never felt before.....blood pumping is definitely a feeling I am getting right now but also like this firm pressure around my brain that I've never felt. I also am still seeing a bit 'in the now' clarity that I've never experienced. I donno if it's just me or is this really the sub making its beginning presence of possibilities....

RE: hiddenalias's MLS 5g Journal - hiddenalias - 12-14-2015

DAY 4
7.5 hours listened ROTATION Ultrasonic & Trickling Stream Using Stereo
*did not have stereo system near me; was listening from a distance*
Earbuds - ROTATION 1.5 hours
total 9 hours

What I mean by that is that usually with the vivid dreaming, I had the speakers placed as close to my head as possible sleeping on the opposite side of the bed where the sounds could reach my ears the closest. Today I didn't have any vivid dreams but is it possibly because of the rotation or maybe because I wasn't sleeper closest to the speakers; I would suspect the latter. I also had instrumental music playing on low volume; yes lower than the subs playing. I think I did dream something but now I forgot what it was....dang!

I woke up at 7am today couldnt fall back asleep.

Tried to experiment again watching another educated Youtube video on a random topic (eg heart failure). The terminology was confusing but the logic kinda made sense but didn't stick.....I'll keep updating on this and see how I slowly become a knowledge absorbing sponge.

It's just the start of the day but let's see what happens. Can't say I noticed anything exciting today and that might have to be because I didn't sleep near the speakers like I did the few nights before.

Maybe ultrasonics are better for me than the trickling stream. I will try the back and forth method again tonight sleeping next to the speakers. Then we will see how it plays out. I am wondering if even for one day you don't sleep with the speakers near your ears and all efforts are destroyed and you end up going back to square one I theorize.

I also noticed on my Sandisk, with ultrasonics, on MAX volume, I don't hear nothing lilterally, is that how its supposed to be?

Until tomorrow.