Subliminal Talk
Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal (/Thread-Large-Breasted-Lover-Mini-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - K-Train - 05-22-2011

Pretty much, only it goes a bit deeper. Check Shannon's journal on page 63 I believe and it will tell you more.

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - K-Train - 05-28-2011

Day 14. I missed 2 days of active manifestation but it's cool, no biggie. Earlier today while I was napping I thought maybe I'd had a dream about my Romantic Lover unfortunately I think it was just dream about some other girl because she's been texting me a lot recently lol. I try to get out a bit more now, however I haven't been clubbing in a while. I'm also not a big fan of facebook however when I went to check my account this VERY cute chick had sent me a friend request out of the blue but I'm not reading into much.

Week 2 is in the books, now I'm starting on week 3. Let's see what turns up this week.

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - K-Train - 06-08-2011

I'm sad to report that I'm going to have to put this journal on standby. Summer classes proved MUCH harder than anticipated and I had to pick Improve Your Grades to aid me. I will be getting about 1 months break in July so hopefully I'll be able to restart this journal.

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - Shannon - 06-09-2011

The nice thing about the manifestation subs is that your progress will not be all lost by doing that. You'll "turn off the engine to the boat", so to speak, but your "boat" will continue to drift toward your target goal. Once you have used the program enough, you'll eventually get there regardless -- but it will take a lot longer to "drift" there than to motorboat it, so to speak. So don't necessarily expect to get results from such a short amount of usage, but also don't think you'll be starting entirely from scratch when you start the program again, either.

RE: Large Breasted Lover Mini Journal - boromir - 06-09-2011

(06-09-2011, 12:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: The nice thing about the manifestation subs is that your progress will not be all lost by doing that. You'll "turn off the engine to the boat", so to speak, but your "boat" will continue to drift toward your target goal. Once you have used the program enough, you'll eventually get there regardless -- but it will take a lot longer to "drift" there than to motorboat it, so to speak. So don't necessarily expect to get results from such a short amount of usage, but also don't think you'll be starting entirely from scratch when you start the program again, either.

It's funny Shannon you bring that up. I have been thinking about that statement a lot lately, and it is so true for me. I have been using this program for about on avg. 1.5 for months now, and I am now in a predicament. The company just hired a very, very nice large breasted woman that I connect with with too much ease.
In the beginning the programs results were quickly noticeable for me despite my skepticism.
I don't believe the PLBW will drop on your lap magically, but their presence and interest in you will certainly become obvious over time and it will be up to you. At least that my take so far, I have been wondering myself whether it is intended to produce this end result or attraction then left to the man. As far as this new coworker goes, I may have answered my own question.