Subliminal Talk
Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon (/Thread-Subliminal-Priority-poll-for-Shannon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Survivor - 12-14-2015

Vote for the two magnets upgraded. First Wm2 upgrade, then Sm3.

darthhedonias, I changed my mind, great thread, I hope it serves its purpose.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - CatMan - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 05:09 PM)yeah! Wrote: Alpha Female! lol

LOL!! Tongue

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - hiddenalias - 12-14-2015

(12-08-2015, 05:02 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote:
(12-08-2015, 04:17 PM)Hercules Wrote: Don't you know that the MYP subs attract your perfect partner for that moment of time. Which means it does it based on the Subconcious programs you have now in your body. So if you change your wiring after the sub the girl won't be all that perfect anymore. I think this is why Shannon is waiting to do the AYPW after his BAMM run.

Yeah, I'm aware of this factor. I believe this was talked about in a other thread where it was mentioned that if you do anymore self development (Via AM6, LTU, etc) you might out grow any woman you may attract. I believe then it was suggested that you you do a lot of self development (once again Via AM, LTU,etc) first so you can attract to you the best woman possible for you. I know that's definitely why I'm doing a lot of self-development before I do AYPW. Though I can see where there might be exceptions to this. For example, if you do AYPG and you outgrow her later you can simply break up with her. If someone does Attract your perfect wives, aka the polygyny version, they will attract multiple woman anyway as they develop more. The only one that might be sort of "trapped", for lack of a better word, is the person who does the monogamy version of AYPW.

Ah yes AYPW something I need but am unfortunately bound to my rules of my culture to find my "perfect match"....too bad it won't come out on time as I am planned to get wedded within a few years;

So I am hoping that I find someone first before the knot is tied due to cultural situations....AYP is all I can work on for now even if you may out grow her with the continuous use of AM 6. Or you could just stop using AM 6 and stay where you are on her level so you won't have to worry about that.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Whisperer - 12-15-2015

Just because the current version of AYPW is 4G doesn't mean it doesn't work. If you want subliminals to help you focus on manifestation, it's probably the most complete one out there right now. So get it and get started. I can't imagine the price would stop you.

PS A real AM is confident enough to help his girls grow. So who knows, maybe she'll evolve with you if you keep doing AM and you won't have to worry about that at all.

Since this was your first post in this thread, did you mean to vote for AYPW?

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Eslima5 - 12-15-2015

(12-12-2015, 04:52 AM)Whisperer Wrote: Plus, there's something else to consider. Every generation it takes longer to make. A 6G will take much longer to make compared to a 5G, which took longer to make than a 4G and so on.

So it stands to reason that either Shannon lets somebody in that he trust enough to expand his productivity (Shannon, if you want to give me an I-won't-betray-you sub first, I'm fine with it, all I want to do is learn), or he cuts down on the amount of programs he creates/upgrades.

If he doesn't have to upgrade all AYP programs, he could upgrade WM2 instead, which I'm sure more people would buy if it contained the latest tech than the AYP's at a higher price even. Or he could consider new programs like that Writer one, or the Renaissance Man. Less programs that do more equal more time for Research & Development.

A second thing to consider: since 5G/6G programs can only be run one at a time, his customers won't buy them all. How many people are running cycles of AM/SM/WM? Or BASE? Boom, that's another 6, 12, 18 months during which they won't buy or run another program. So by combining programs where possible into 5G/6G, we are effectively able to get the benefits of multiple programs while only running a single (higher priced) one. It almost becomes a necessity at this point. Either combining, or finding a way to condense 5G 6-stagers into 6G 3-stagers that make your brain melt, something like that.

@Eslima, how about making the phrasing more generic, attracting the perfect mate or spouse? That would make it applicable for both sexes, right? Although changing girlfriend into boyfriend or wife into husband is truly a minor change, so if there's enough requests for it...

thanks. thats actually a good idea for many here. although im not interested in a sub to attract a mate, because i believe someone is already waiting for me. i have several psychics say i will meet someone in a few years and i will marry this person. and their descriptions are the same. a friend who is a little psychic even saw that person in her mind/third eye. i actually prefer personal development subs though getting married is my fondest wish. i seem like a loony but i am set on meeting that person.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - dissonance - 01-30-2016

I think you should change the words in your first post, as in the Stunningly Beautiful Girlfriend to "Stunningly Beautiful and Physically Attractive Girlfriend", because Shannon said he was interested in trying out such a sub where it is worded more specific like that, so the extra specificity of adding in "Physically Attractive" would serve that purpose perfectly, along with serving the purpose of making the manifested female Stunningly Physically Attractive as well as Beautiful Wink. (I'm thinking the brain may interpret "beautiful" as beautiful in the facial features in some people's minds. I know for me, I make that distinction. But then now I wonder, what if I consciously tell myself that my new personal definition of a beautiful girl would include that of her body as well, not only her face? Would that change the effect of the manifestation?

*edit*
You know, I just thought of an idea though, what if the wording is simply changed from Stunningly Beautiful Girlfriend to Stunningly Gorgeous Girlfriend? What gorgeous refers to is inclusive of face & body features together, whereas beautiful is more ambiguous sometimes as to what people mean.

*2nd edit*
On second thought, what about just Stunningly Beautiful & Gorgeous Girlfriend? That's perfect.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Voytek - 01-30-2016

+1 for Woman Magnet 3.0 Smile

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Jakeb203 - 01-31-2016

Either WM3, or Renaissance Man for the first 6 stagers. The latter will be more interesting to create though.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - wolverine_i_am - 02-01-2016

I'll vote for:

1. Sex Magnet 4.0
2. Woman Magnet 3.0
3. Manifest Your Perfect Beautiful Blonde Girlfriend 5G

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Nox - 02-01-2016

(12-14-2015, 09:11 PM)hiddenalias Wrote:
(12-08-2015, 05:02 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote:
(12-08-2015, 04:17 PM)Hercules Wrote: Don't you know that the MYP subs attract your perfect partner for that moment of time. Which means it does it based on the Subconcious programs you have now in your body. So if you change your wiring after the sub the girl won't be all that perfect anymore. I think this is why Shannon is waiting to do the AYPW after his BAMM run.

Yeah, I'm aware of this factor. I believe this was talked about in a other thread where it was mentioned that if you do anymore self development (Via AM6, LTU, etc) you might out grow any woman you may attract. I believe then it was suggested that you you do a lot of self development (once again Via AM, LTU,etc) first so you can attract to you the best woman possible for you. I know that's definitely why I'm doing a lot of self-development before I do AYPW. Though I can see where there might be exceptions to this. For example, if you do AYPG and you outgrow her later you can simply break up with her. If someone does Attract your perfect wives, aka the polygyny version, they will attract multiple woman anyway as they develop more. The only one that might be sort of "trapped", for lack of a better word, is the person who does the monogamy version of AYPW.

Ah yes AYPW something I need but am unfortunately bound to my rules of my culture to find my "perfect match"....too bad it won't come out on time as I am planned to get wedded within a few years;

So I am hoping that I find someone first before the knot is tied due to cultural situations....AYP is all I can work on for now even if you may out grow her with the continuous use of AM 6. Or you could just stop using AM 6 and stay where you are on her level so you won't have to worry about that.

Just get more than one wife man. Big Grin