Subliminal Talk
Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon (/Thread-Subliminal-Priority-poll-for-Shannon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Whisperer - 12-11-2015

I'll keep it as brief as I'm capable of.

I knew a guy who loved to have more than one girlfriend. He later found out - purely by accident - that it really turned him on to see them in a catfight, tearing each others eyes out. Although it made him happy, I doubt the girls were very happy.
As much as I'd love to attract multiple wonderful girlfriends (AYP open-minded twins are on my todo list), I only want their lives to improve around me, not accidentally make it worse.

As for the wife bit, it depends on the script. Not all women you attract want to get married. So it's likely that the wife script has a built-in clause that it attracts only women that have a desire to get married (just like SM3 only attracts singles, which I don't entirely agree with, they're old enough to choose for themselves if they wish to fool around). In that case, even though you (and them) are smart enough to know you shouldn't get married, one or more are still going to be unhappy and leave because you can't marry her too. Instead, you'd need a wife first, a girlfriend/mistress after that. Which is why I proposed calling it AYPMLTR instead. Unless you really want a woman that absolutely insists on getting married, rather than just marriage material.

@dissonance, I absolutely love a professional fire ombre on a natural redhead. It's a very specific one though.

Technically, there is a really cool possibility here. What if you created a AYP/MYP program that came with these specific instructions: write the qualities of the person you wish to attract on a piece of paper, carry that with you and look at it thoroughly once a day. It is technically possible, if the instructions were followed to the letter, although it may take a bit longer to work depending on how well you can formulate. You'd only need one default script, and we could all write down whatever we wanted. Large cup size, small, tall, hair color, anything really. No more need for so many different programs, less production time for Shannon, it's a win-win.

That was me being brief.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - dissonance - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 06:57 PM)Whisperer Wrote: @dissonance, I absolutely love a professional fire ombre on a natural redhead. It's a very specific one though.

Technically, there is a really cool possibility here. What if you created a AYP/MYP program that came with these specific instructions: write the qualities of the person you wish to attract on a piece of paper, carry that with you and look at it thoroughly once a day. It is technically possible, if the instructions were followed to the letter, although it may take a bit longer to work depending on how well you can formulate. You'd only need one default script, and we could all write down whatever we wanted. Large cup size, small, tall, hair color, anything really. No more need for so many different programs, less production time for Shannon, it's a win-win.

That was me being brief.

holy shit, that sounds like a great idea, that way, Shannon doesn't even have to create multiple ones, and we can decide how "specific" (and thus, possibly more difficult/more time to get results) we want to make it.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Eslima5 - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 06:57 PM)Whisperer Wrote: I'll keep it as brief as I'm capable of.

I knew a guy who loved to have more than one girlfriend. He later found out - purely by accident - that it really turned him on to see them in a catfight, tearing each others eyes out. Although it made him happy, I doubt the girls were very happy.
As much as I'd love to attract multiple wonderful girlfriends (AYP open-minded twins are on my todo list), I only want their lives to improve around me, not accidentally make it worse.

As for the wife bit, it depends on the script. Not all women you attract want to get married. So it's likely that the wife script has a built-in clause that it attracts only women that have a desire to get married (just like SM3 only attracts singles, which I don't entirely agree with, they're old enough to choose for themsjelves if they wish to fool around). In that case, even though you (and them) are smart enough to know you shouldn't get married, one or more are still going to be unhappy and leave because you can't marry her too. Instead, you'd need a wife first, a girlfriend/mistress after that. Which is why I proposed calling it AYPMLTR instead. Unless you really want a woman that absolutely insists on getting married, rather than just marriage material.

@dissonance, I absolutely love a professional fire ombre on a natural redhead. It's a very specific one though.

That was me being brief.

Great idea. Requests for different AYP will be endless. Time much better spent on developing 6g.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Vincent_Vega - 12-12-2015

(12-11-2015, 06:57 PM)Whisperer Wrote: Technically, there is a really cool possibility here. What if you created a AYP/MYP program that came with these specific instructions: write the qualities of the person you wish to attract on a piece of paper, carry that with you and look at it thoroughly once a day. It is technically possible, if the instructions were followed to the letter, although it may take a bit longer to work depending on how well you can formulate. You'd only need one default script, and we could all write down whatever we wanted. Large cup size, small, tall, hair color, anything really. No more need for so many different programs, less production time for Shannon, it's a win-win.

That was me being brief.

Not really. Win for us, loss for Shannon. If he does it that way, everybody will only buy this one AYP sub and not multiple ones, so there's a loss in revenue. And even Shannon needs a bit money to make a living, so it's an quite unfair idea.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Eslima5 - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 01:42 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 06:57 PM)Whisperer Wrote: Technically, there is a really cool possibility here. What if you created a AYP/MYP program that came with these specific instructions: write the qualities of the person you wish to attract on a piece of paper, carry that with you and look at it thoroughly once a day. It is technically possible, if the instructions were followed to the letter, although it may take a bit longer to work depending on how well you can formulate. You'd only need one default script, and we could all write down whatever we wanted. Large cup size, small, tall, hair color, anything really. No more need for so many different programs, less production time for Shannon, it's a win-win.

That was me being brief.

Not really. Win for us, loss for Shannon. If he does it that way, everybody will only buy this one AYP sub and not multiple ones, so there's a loss in revenue. And even Shannon needs a bit money to make a living, so it's an quite unfair idea.

But Shannon can make other subs people will buy. Also, manifestation subs take longer to use so people may buy less because they're still using it. Like 4-8 months for AYP Subs. In the meantime, you can already use about at least 2-3 times of type B Subs. Shorter completion, more subs to buy, more money. I support a generic AYP gf/wife sub though I don't need it. I'm a girl so the subs for men are useless to me.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Whisperer - 12-12-2015

Plus, there's something else to consider. Every generation it takes longer to make. A 6G will take much longer to make compared to a 5G, which took longer to make than a 4G and so on.

So it stands to reason that either Shannon lets somebody in that he trust enough to expand his productivity (Shannon, if you want to give me an I-won't-betray-you sub first, I'm fine with it, all I want to do is learn), or he cuts down on the amount of programs he creates/upgrades.

If he doesn't have to upgrade all AYP programs, he could upgrade WM2 instead, which I'm sure more people would buy if it contained the latest tech than the AYP's at a higher price even. Or he could consider new programs like that Writer one, or the Renaissance Man. Less programs that do more equal more time for Research & Development.

A second thing to consider: since 5G/6G programs can only be run one at a time, his customers won't buy them all. How many people are running cycles of AM/SM/WM? Or BASE? Boom, that's another 6, 12, 18 months during which they won't buy or run another program. So by combining programs where possible into 5G/6G, we are effectively able to get the benefits of multiple programs while only running a single (higher priced) one. It almost becomes a necessity at this point. Either combining, or finding a way to condense 5G 6-stagers into 6G 3-stagers that make your brain melt, something like that.

@Eslima, how about making the phrasing more generic, attracting the perfect mate or spouse? That would make it applicable for both sexes, right? Although changing girlfriend into boyfriend or wife into husband is truly a minor change, so if there's enough requests for it...

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Shawn - 12-13-2015

Reading this I realized there is already a sub that manifests what you consciously want. It's LM. Look at the script. In theory it should work also for women if that's something you want.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Whisperer - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 12:14 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Reading this I realized there is already a sub that manifests what you consciously want. It's LM. Look at the script. In theory it should work also for women if that's something you want.

You realize the Script Library contains 55500+ words in over 100 pages, right? I'm going through them now with Ultrasonics on my headphones simply because I want to learn (and prove to Shannon my brain won't melt).

Let's scroll to LM, page 73...

Right, it does state:
Luck Magnifier Wrote:
  • I now manifest into my life all the positive things that I consciously want to have and experience.
  • I now align my subconscious mind with manifesting whatever positive things that my conscious mind wants and needs.
  • I now accept, understand and believe that I can improve my luck, and align my life and reality with whatever positive things I consciously desire without harming anyone.
  • I now want and choose to improve my good fortune and luck, and align my life and reality with whatever positive things I consciously desire without harming anyone, so I do.
  • I now use my dreams at night to improve my good fortune and luck, and align my life and reality with whatever positive things I consciously desire, without harming anyone.
  • I now give myself complete permission to be lucky, improve my good fortune, and align my life and reality with my positive conscious desires, without harming anyone.
  • My reality is now fully aligned with my positive conscious desires, without harming anyone.

However, it's not the strongest language, it's very ambiguous and geared towards short term manifestations. If you want to know why, read point 1 below.
So using it specifically to attract a romantic interest with specific traits will take far longer (if ever) than using a program designed to do just that. Otherwise, why not just create a Manifest Anything program? One Type D to rule them all?

Just compare it with the AYPG script.

Now if I try to blend the two...
Quote:
  • I now manifest into my life, as safely as possible, my perfect in-person romantic and physically sexual relationship with the perfect manifestation of the person I consciously desire for me.
  • It is now my absolute will, to use all of my abilities, to manifest as my reality as safely as possible, my perfect in-person romantic and physically sexual relationship with the perfect manifestation of the person I consciously desire for me.
  • At every level, and in every way, I have now manifested into my life, as my reality, my perfect in-person romantic and physically sexual relationship with the perfect manifestation of the person I consciously desire for me.
  • I now know, accept and understand that I can quickly manifest into my life, as my reality, my perfect in-person romantic and physically sexual relationship with the perfect manifestation of the person I consciously desire for me.
  • I now give myself complete permission to quickly manifest into my life, as my reality, my perfect in-person romantic and physically sexual relationship with the perfect manifestation of the person I consciously desire for me.

Already you can see it is far stronger geared towards attracting a person.

But there's still 2 things to consider:
  1. How does the subconscious know, during the 8 months it may take to attract that person, what it is that you consciously desire? It has to remain the same throughout those 8 months, or you'll be attracting a different person and the clock will start over. Do you believe your conscious mind can maintain a static belief for 8 months straight? Writing it down on a paper and habitually reminding yourself of what it is seems the only way to remain consistent. Probably why most hypnosis programs do it that way.
  2. Something feels off reading this. Something about the 'for me' at the end, and some intonation. I changed the flow somehow. So this would probably not work either way.

Maybe if I replace 'manifestation' with 'representation'? Better, but still not feeling it, and using 'representation' has its own issues. I might end up with just an in-person photo of her.

But we are going off on a tangent here, perhaps this is better left for another thread (feel free to open one, I love brainstorming, it always teaches me something new). If you're reading this and you haven't voted yet, go back to the first post, and place your votes in your reply so the latest posts contain votes. Thanks!

Help a newbie fellow subusers! - dpk97 - 12-13-2015

I purchased a 5g MLS 4.0 in expectation of great results and was very excited as academics has always been a deep-rooted issue for me. But I had no results even after 5 days and the worst part was that I felt really upset, highly irritable and even my family started noticing. This is really weird for me because I am generally happy, some might even say euphoric.

Then i realized that I had in fact used subs from another producer. There is NOWAY this guy got his messages wrong as he is a qualified NLP pro and an American MENSA member.

I still felt your stuff was stronger and decided to purchase MLS shortly (about 4 days) after I purchased and used Study Skills and Concentration Subs from this guy.

I have really important, highly competitive exams coming up and I cannot afford to postpone MLS for 30 days Sad Worse part is that I feel a lot more procrastination and unwillingness to work than before. And I seem to have lost the learning ability I had before even as m friends understand concepts from class before I do, which is strange because I generally regard myself as pretty smart. I only ever had problems with academics due to procrastination and such issues that I expected MLS to solve.

Please give me a solution.
Thanks Smile

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Whisperer - 12-13-2015

Wow, and I thought I was going off-topic. Might I suggest you post this in the Troubleshooting forum, where you will undoubtedly get a better response than hijacking this one?

That being said...

It takes time to reprogram yourself. If for whatever reason you've been badly programmed, it'll take time for MLS to do its job. If you don't have that time, I can give you only this advice:

Your conscious mind CAN override your programming if it needs to. People did it long before there were subliminals. It just takes a lot out of you to go against your programming for extended durations. But if you talk to yourself in the same way as your post makes me feel (you're at the end of your rope because something outside of your control has taken over), you're not helping. So fight! Believe! Overcome the negativity you created for yourself. And get enough rest, your conscious mind refills its tank while sleeping.

In the meantime, you can't make MLS work faster than 21 hours a day, combined with cramming for your exams. Maybe it'll take 2 days, maybe it'll take 10, maybe 32. It depends on how cooperative you are and how much programming needs to be reinforced. And the stress about your situation isn't helping, in all likelihood causing your irritability instead of the program. 5G scripts aren't public unfortunately, but I can't imagine anything in this program but your own stress and frustration causing what you described. You were uncertain before, which is why you started using subliminals in the first place. Now you're even more stressed as the exams close in. So you snap at anyone in range. It happens. Let it go.

So good luck. Don't hope, but trust you'll succeed. Don't try, but do. Always be careful about how you talk to yourself.

By the way, I knew a MENSA member that readily admitted his arrogance about being so bloody smart allowed him to make mistakes, and I'm sure even Shannon with a decade of work still makes mistakes. It happens. Don't always assume it's good just because someone has been awarded some papers. It's extremely easy to put one word in the wrong place in subliminals. You often need intuition to catch it, not degrees and certifications.

And to everybody else, if you're reading this and you haven't voted yet, go back to the first post, and place your votes in your reply so the latest posts contain votes. Thanks!

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Shawn - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:20 AM)Whisperer Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 12:14 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Reading this I realized there is already a sub that manifests what you consciously want. It's LM. Look at the script. In theory it should work also for women if that's something you want.

You realize the Script Library contains 55500+ words in over 100 pages, right? I'm going through them now with Ultrasonics on my headphones simply because I want to learn (and prove to Shannon my brain won't melt).

What are you talking about? It's a single webpage where you just click the title you want the script to.

However. I had the impression you guys wanted something general. That's why I suggested using LM. Sure, you could create a more general sub for attracting a person, but it would be still less powerful than the existing attraction subs. Remember, Shannon said he must already do major changes in the script just to go from sexual to romantic lover. What you suggest would require an even more universal script which would probably be much less powerful than the existing 5G's. Anyway, don't want discuss forever as Shannon is the only one who knows if it makes sense this way.

And yes, I already voted.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - DarthXedonias - 12-13-2015

I will be updating the first post later tonight after work though I will have to work through all the various replies lately. Anyway, just wanted to say can we steer back on topic please. I get that we wonder whether certain subs with either changed wording (AYP Wives) or changed emphasis (Custimized AYP) can work or general purpose (LM5G in regards to women) can work. All i can tell you is if your really concerned about whether these would work or have negative affect on your subconscious direct your questions towards Shannon in the discussion journal, not this one. I don't mind the occasional Semi-off topic comment. For example, Hercules made a general comment about AYPs, I confirmed what he said then we got back on topic but if its going to be these almost "philosophizing" questions about this wording or whether the subconscious/conscious can make this work, once again, ask the question in the discussion journal. Thanks.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - CatMan - 12-14-2015

I'm not sure if this is a thread/vote that will actually be considered, or if it's just us discussing stuff with no apparent influence etc. But, I think once BE7 is done, the priority should really be as follows:

1. OGSF 5G
2. WM3 and SM4

Both programs can include the new and improved OGSF 5G in each stage. Shannon has said he has new ways to make OGSF/OF gentler and also much more effective, so that could really help. In each also, EHPRA 2.0 would be excellent. Also, any further script improvements would also be amazing to have in there and are done with each update as Shannon likes to make it the most potent possible at that time. I don't know if this is possible, but it seems logical to tweak the scripts of, say OGSF and EHPRA in this case of being in a magnet, and having them both focused on dealing with specific women/sex related stuff. Afterall, the program is specifically geared to that end, so it makes sense that all the stuff in there is targeted towards that goal. I feel that by doing this, we could see a dramatic upswing in success rates. As then, these OGSF/EHPRA modules won't be bogged down in a magnet chewing on every single random piece of OGSF/EHPRA stimulae in your ENTIRE BRAIN. They will only be laser focused on the things holding you back from results with women/sex, which if you're doing a magnet, is obviously what you're interested in anyway. Then other programs can have support modules focused in their particular direction too. Honestly, it makes sense to me.

However, to play Devil's Advocate, I don't see Shannon redoing these programs before 6G. Maybe he will, but I'm not holding my breath. Hell, if they were massively buffed up and rebuilt, I'd pay more than the current sticker to fairly reward him for the time involved, and I'm sure others would too. But, I don't see it happening personally. For me, it looks like after OF 5G and AM6, I'll have to really think about what program to run if 6G magnets aren't out by then.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Whisperer - 12-14-2015

Maybe after the 6G proof-of-concept is done (MIR/ASC). However, Shannon has indicated 6G may not be suitable for the 6-stagers. There's also the note in the AM6 description "Version 6 is expected to be the last release of the Alpha Male Training Set"
Which would mean the six stagers remain 5G. A WM update would be nice. Maybe some 'minor' component updates of the others (OE2.1+ for example). And I wouldn't mind a combined refresher for those that have done multiple 6-stagers (if they don't change anymore).

Then again, change is the only constant in the universe.