Subliminal Talk
Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon (/Thread-Subliminal-Priority-poll-for-Shannon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - AlphaRomeo - 12-08-2015

Not spending much time on forum /taking a break, but wanted to leave this:
(will update more when have time)

1. Master Of Influence ,5g/(6g if possible)
sub for people who are into/study/work/etc. hypnosis,hypnotherapy,NLP,persuasion,influence...(emphasis on hypnotic language skills, rapport building, sensory awareness, body language skills , information processing/information gathering etc, everything that has to do with becoming master hypnotist and masterful persuader. I´m sure Shannon gets my draft. These skills can be applied in other fields than hypnotherapy,coaching etc. too, such as sales, dating, parenting...pretty much anywhere in life where you want to influence others. Everything in life is influence in some way or another, and those who are most successful in life are usually also the best in influencing others.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - dweller94 - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 07:19 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Mr.Anderson (says in Mr.smith voice, lol): I just assumed that they would be interchangeable because ,lets say they are upgraded to 5G, It would be:

"Manifest Your Perfect Girlfriend"
"Manifest Your Perfect Wife/Wives"

Also, I looked at the script for both girlfriend and Wife and they both have the sexual and romantic bases covered. The only thing that seems to be different is the words girlfriend and wife. I do realize now though that that the soulmate sub might not work because it uses the word "Ideal" instead of perfect. I might wait until Shannon weighs in on that one though.

Yeah pretty much the romantic lover/girlfriend/wife would be similar and of course the variables that include a long term relationship... My AYPG thread didn't get any responses here it seems to be doing well =D, smart thinking DarthWink

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Shawn - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 07:19 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Mr.Anderson (says in Mr.smith voice, lol): I just assumed that they would be interchangeable because ,lets say they are upgraded to 5G, It would be:

"Manifest Your Perfect Girlfriend"
"Manifest Your Perfect Wife/Wives"

Also, I looked at the script for both girlfriend and Wife and they both have the sexual and romantic bases covered. The only thing that seems to be different is the words girlfriend and wife. I do realize now though that that the soulmate sub might not work because it uses the word "Ideal" instead of perfect. I might wait until Shannon weighs in on that one though.

Well, you may be right here. Mr. Smith Big Grin

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Daredevil - 12-08-2015

Don't you know that the MYP subs attract your perfect partner for that moment of time. Which means it does it based on the Subconcious programs you have now in your body. So if you change your wiring after the sub the girl won't be all that perfect anymore. I think this is why Shannon is waiting to do the AYPW after his BAMM run.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - DarthXedonias - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 04:17 PM)Hercules Wrote: Don't you know that the MYP subs attract your perfect partner for that moment of time. Which means it does it based on the Subconcious programs you have now in your body. So if you change your wiring after the sub the girl won't be all that perfect anymore. I think this is why Shannon is waiting to do the AYPW after his BAMM run.

Yeah, I'm aware of this factor. I believe this was talked about in a other thread where it was mentioned that if you do anymore self development (Via AM6, LTU, etc) you might out grow any woman you may attract. I believe then it was suggested that you you do a lot of self development (once again Via AM, LTU,etc) first so you can attract to you the best woman possible for you. I know that's definitely why I'm doing a lot of self-development before I do AYPW. Though I can see where there might be exceptions to this. For example, if you do AYPG and you outgrow her later you can simply break up with her. If someone does Attract your perfect wives, aka the polygyny version, they will attract multiple woman anyway as they develop more. The only one that might be sort of "trapped", for lack of a better word, is the person who does the monogamy version of AYPW.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Darkness - 12-09-2015

Super mind sub: MLS + improve your study habits+ maximize your memory + laser like focus and concentration + intuition or psychic + hyper creativity

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Asanti - 12-09-2015

ULTRA SUCCESS upgraded to 5G
ULTRA MOTIVATION upgraded to 5g

or one 5G sub with those two ---- UM + US = in one sub

plus

WRITER'S SUB

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Raz - 12-09-2015

I absolutely am in favor of a combined Ultra Motivation & Success 5G.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Breeze - 12-11-2015

What do you guys think about a sub to let go of attachments?

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Whisperer - 12-11-2015

I know, it's long. My choices are the bolded ones, I guess.

I'm new so I'm still trying to figure out all the abbreviations, and I don't know exactly which programs were 3G and disappeared (is there a list?) or which have been suggested before. Has there ever been a lucid dreaming program for example? Very popular self-development tool nowadays.

I would like to point out there would likely be a significant difference between mono and poly. If you simply pluralize the script, what's to stop them from hating or being completely incompatible with each other? You'll need to script in that the women you attract work well together, likely even trust or care for each other. Otherwise chaos (and hilarity for any outsider) ensues.

Problem with subliminals is you'll need to account for as many variables as possible and leave zero room for misinterpretation. Given our own colorful imagination, if our subconscious is allowed to fill in the blanks, it tends to pick the not-so-fun option. So a poly script would need a lot of safeguards to attract bisexual women that are open to polyamorous (not polygamous) relationships. Which is not likely to be part of the default script, since it is unnecessary there (which is another no-no, complexity without purpose). Also, you can't call them wives, since that would attract women that want to marry you, which may not be allowed by law where you live. You wouldn't be able to marry more than one, so they would break up the relationship. Starting to see why Shannon isn't cranking out a program a month? A single mistake can be disastrous.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see a poly-program. Attract Your Perfect MLTR (Multiple Long Term Relationships) seems the best term here. If that's at all plausible. Even leaves room for marriage, much like WM leaves room for sex. They are amazing and fulfilling.

Given the increasing amount of time every generation takes, we may see that only the default AYP S&R scripts end up getting upgraded. After all, if she's perfect for you, does it really matter if she blonde or brunette, has big hips or a large cup size? She's perfect just the way she is. I do hope the old ones stay up though, we only truly learn what perfect means to us if we've experienced the different options at least once.

Same thing goes for the pimp-program. Too much room for negative consequences. Be specific about what you're thinking of here. A player-lifestyle, filled with one-night-stands? A pickup-artist that loves all women equally and plays the field? Or an actual pimp? Be careful you don't end up with a fear of commitment, end up stealing other people's significant others, or breaking hearts left and right. Or worse, end up in human trafficking. If you can imagine it, your subconscious definitely can. If you can't, you've probably seen it on TV, and so did your subconscious.

Obviously, I would love to see the 6-stage programs stay up to date, starting with the most out-of-date one first. Is that Women Magnet? I'm still trying to figure out if WM and SM play well together or which parts override each other, nobody seems to have an answer. AM being the core program, I hope it'll be the first 6-stager to become 6G, although I fear the price-tag.

What should I imagine when I think of Renaissance Man? Financially independent philanthropist, socially active, throwing high class parties and travels all over the world while being loved by all? Or a MacGuyver that has a broad range of skills and can manage any situation without breaking a sweat?

How about combining some existing programs into a Choose a Healthy Lifestyle or Develop the Learning Habit?

Finally, I agree with the writer idea. It's easy to write a book, it's surprisingly hard to write a good one, even harder to write a great one.

Has anyone ever suggested a program geared towards better understanding of subliminal programming? As long as a certain somebody keeps reinforcing his limiting beliefs that everybody is out to compete with him, steal from him or simply does not possess the mental capacity to operate at his level, it probably won't happen, no matter how many times his BAMM keeps attracting people like me that have a true desire to learn coupled with a genuine scientific curiosity. But still, it would be cool.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - DarthXedonias - 12-11-2015

Whisperer- As far list of 3G titles I can't really help you there. They were only out for a short time after I joined the forums. As for the Wives sub I'm not too worried about. If they are perfect wives then they would by definition get along. Not unless you need to put something like perfect Polygyny Wives. As for the second part it depends on what you would consider marriage. For example, If a guy is married to two women in the middle east somewhere and he and his family moves to say the U.S. , question, Is the second woman in the relationship still his wife? Did all of a sudden just because he crossed some countries boundary mean he stopped being the husband of the 2nd woman in the relationship? The thing is in the eyes of "the state" you might not be married doesn't go for the actual people in the relationship though. Goes for people already in those countries who do it anyway. They do a ceremony and consider themselves married, whether or not they have a piece of paper from the government saying so.

As for the other things, yes Women magnet is the oldest 6 stager that needs upgrades. Also, I don't think anyone has ever suggested a "better understanding of subliminal programming" sub. Choose a healthy lifestyle sounds pretty much like what LTU already does if you internalize the entire script.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Whisperer - 12-11-2015

DarthXedonias Wrote:As for the Wives sub I'm not too worried about. If they are perfect wives then they would by definition get along.

Good point, you caught me with my own reasoning there. Perfect means perfect. Still, there may be guys to whom the perfect wife is one that causes a lot of catfights with her 'competition'. The guy may not be aware that such is his preference. Shannon may want to protect himself from complaints by being more specific.

But yes, good point, I stand corrected.

DarthXedonias Wrote:As for the second part it depends on what you would consider marriage. For example, If a guy is married to two women in the middle east somewhere and he and his family moves to say the U.S. , question, Is the second woman in the relationship still his wife? Did all of a sudden just because he crossed some countries boundary mean he stopped being the husband of the 2nd woman in the relationship? The thing is in the eyes of "the state" you might not be married doesn't go for the actual people in the relationship though. Goes for people already in those countries who do it anyway. They do a ceremony and consider themselves married, whether or not they have a piece of paper from the government saying so.

This one I would argue though.

For one, your example names someone who doesn't need to manifest his present wives, but already has them. A manifestation subliminal wouldn't change existing relationships.

Second, I myself hate the concept of marriage before state and church, and believe marriage should indeed be a promise made out of love that involves neither institution or money. However, I would have to attract women that have that same belief. Although that might not make a difference to the LoA, it would definitely come down to who's running the program. You have to understand Shannon makes the program for a wide audience, including people that DO believe marriage should involve the state or church. Why they would run a poly-program beats me, but if you tell a person not to press the big red button that says BOOM, they will inevitably press it. All you have to do is wait.

Maybe to you, the perfect wife is indeed the threesome-loving, pseudo-marriage kind of girl. Or maybe deep inside your belief systems, there are some gaps that you are unaware of. Gaps that may lead to the subconscious misinterpreting the message and attracting the wrong person.

Why do you think Sex Magnet prohibits sex with an underage person, other programs only work on 18+ or the AYP's only attract overage people? You know you shouldn't have sex with an underage person, I know that, but does everyone? The LoA certainly doesn't care. It just attracts a person whose biology states she's ready to mate. Biology doesn't care about chronological age, only society's rules do (much like your example of marriage). Does your subconscious care, really care deep down? Are you certain? Can you trust your subconscious to make the right choices? If so, why did you ever need to get started with subliminals in the first place, weren't you already in the perfect state of mind?

In order to make the product non-personalized and applicable to a wide audience, how much needs to be clarified in the script, and how much can be assumed to be safe in the hands of your subconscious?

I guess only someone with Shannon's experience knows. But I highly doubt even he knows everything yet. All I know is that someone once told me "Assumption is the mother of all f***ups." Don't assume anything unless you have no choice. Be certain. Would you feel comfortable if Shannon merely assumed his program would do what it was supposed to do? Or would you'd rather he was certain of it?

Anyway, before this strays too far off-topic: thanks for indulging me.

(12-11-2015, 11:05 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: As for the other things, yes Women magnet is the oldest 6 stager that needs upgrades. Also, I don't think anyone has ever suggested a "better understanding of subliminal programming" sub. Choose a healthy lifestyle sounds pretty much like what LTU already does if you internalize the entire script.

I just checked out the LTU description. Definitely want that one in 6G. It does seem to do everything it needs to for health and emotional stability, although healthy eating and exercise aren't specifically mentioned. Makes me wonder if one should do one round of LTU before AM6 to create a better foundation. ASC and LTU definitely make for an amazing combination...

I wish there was a script to help me fix up my home and create the perfect Feng Shui environment. I want to be proud to bring a girl home with me. I think SM3 contains a little bit of that.

Thanks!

PS Just like you have "Wife/Wives", make it "Girlfriend/Girlfriends", just for those who don't want to marry.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - dissonance - 12-11-2015

MYP Ombre Haired Girlfriend Smile

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

just google ombre hair, you'll know what I mean. utterly gorgeous.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - DarthXedonias - 12-11-2015

Whisperer- I understand where you are coming from and just like you I don't think the state should be involved in marriage at all to begin with. We went thousands of years with a marriage just concerning the two families involved and we did just find. But not to get off topic I do understand your point but at the same time that's a risk with any subliminal. That your subconscious might have a very different interpretation for the words used than you consciously think. The thing is though you have choice afterwards. You can either not use the sub because your "afraid" that your subconscious might interpret it badly or you can do the program and actually find out if that is true or not. So far from what I've seen on the forums so far is that has yet to be a problem. The thing is Shannon, as good as he is, isn't a fortune teller. He can put in as many safeguards with wording as possible but at some point he has to trust that your subconscious knows how to interpret the information.

Also the person you give in your example I would think is rare. How many people think about say their perfect wife and think, "oh if she was nagging and trying to fight me all the time that would be perfect"? I think those people are very far and in between. Also, yes if when people think a license from the government is marriage then yes they will interpret marriage that way but at the same time, look at the wording for the sub and you will see that it doesn't "require" you to marry her. In other words lets say the wives sub exist you attract a second woman but its not "legal" to be legally married to two woman at the same time. Just because I've met this woman doesn't mean I've lost all rationality. I can still reasonable deduct that I can't legally marry the second woman or else go to jail. So I can there for choose to either not marry her or just have a ceremony. The sub wouldn't "make" me have to legally marry her and get in trouble.

Dissonance- Hmm wouldn't that already be included in your definition of perfect if you did say the regular Girlfriend AYP if that is really what you want your girl to have? Tongue