Subliminal Talk
Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon (/Thread-Subliminal-Priority-poll-for-Shannon)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - DarthXedonias - 12-05-2015

Anyway, I had a idea then had a dream about implementing that idea last night so I decided to go through with it. I remember Shannon saying, I think it was in the discussion journal, about how he wish he had a poll that showed what people wanted and adjusted itself regularly so he would know what would be the next subliminal he should work on based on that poll. Given that I thought I would open a thread and do the poll manually myself. Basically everyone post their top subliminals they would like to see after the current subs being made (OF 5G, EPRHA 2.0, Breast enlargement). These could be either totally new subs, subs that need to be updated to 5G, or Subs in 5G that need to have the newest tech added to them. If this thread is successful long term, I might update it to reflect when 6G comes out. Anyway, as votes for various subs come in I will update this first post to reflect the changes and rearrange the subs in a list based on the votes.

LIST[Updated Since post #65]
1. Attract your Perfect Girlfriend/Manifest Your Perfect Stunningly Beautiful Girlfriend,Attract your Perfect Wife/Wives,AYP Soul mate (16)
2. Woman Magnet 3.0 (10)
3. Ultimate Writer (8)
4. Luck Magnifier 5G (4)
5. Manifest unlimited wealth and success 5G (3), Ultra Success (3),AOS + BIATBWS 5G (3),Renaissance Man (3),OGSF (3), Customizable AYP (3),SM4 (3)
6. Pimp Set (2), Ultra motivation and Success (2)

I will say some of the subs I want to see but won't calculate it into the list until I get a couple of post in this thread.Subs I want to see:

A. A writers sub. I recently found out this is mainly what I want to pursue in my life so this is definitely a sub I want to see. It should help you come up with the best theme, plot,story structure, characters,setting, and style and tone for your story.

B. A upgrade for Attract your perfect wife/wives[Updated]. After thinking for a bit I think it might be best to have two versions of this sub. One for people who are Monogamous and one for people who are more into a poly lifestyle. I know i'm in the later so I think it would be nice to have 2 versions. The poly version wouldn't be too hard to make since I'm thinking you would just have to change "wife" to "wives" in the script. Due to that I will probably just lump both side by side in the poll since its only a one word difference if it gets enough votes.

C. Women Magnet. I will admit I was kinda of hesitant about mentioning this one because part of me wants wait til 6G comes out until this one gets a upgrade. Though the thing is I've seen many threads asking for a upgrade already since they would rather do WM or SM do to it seeming to attract a broader base of women than SM. The thing though is since it has less of the newer tech than SM it kinda of puts off some people.

Anyway, those are my choices. I should mention obviously Shannon is and should not be compelled to listen to this poll if he has even more pressing priorities on his plate at any particular time (like feeling upgrading AF to 5G takes priority for example). Its more for him to use as a reference if he doesn't have more pressing concerns.

P.S. I have decide to only put a sub on the list if it gets 2 or more votes. Otherwise this list would be ridiculously long if I added every sub that got 1 vote.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Jakeb203 - 12-05-2015

1. Women magnet
2. Renaissance Man 6 stagers ( seriously, this vote was so popular a year and half ago, can't believe no one else remembers! ).

Includes writing, self-defense, learning modules etc

Put every suggested titles in there, particularly abilities/skills people want to enhance

3. SM4 for better effectiveness.

Enhancement in dating/having sex with a larger base a women.
SM cannot be pulled off without enough experience/familiarity with women. And that means interaction, not just attraction by a second-basis.

4. Genetic strength crack

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Shawn - 12-05-2015

For now:

1. OGSF (upgrade to 5G)
2. WM (upgrade to newest technology)
3. LM (upgrade to 5G)
4. DRS (upgrade to 4G or 5G)
5. ESS (upgrade to 4G or 5G)
6. AOD (upgrade to 4G)
7. AYPG (upgrade to 5G)
8. AYPW (upgrade to 5G)
9. BIATBWS (upgrade to 5G)

EDIT: Added BIATBWS to the list. Could be also an interesting one.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - dissonance - 12-05-2015

1. MYP Stunningly Beautiful Sexual Lover 5G
2. MYP Stunningly Beautiful Sexual Girlfriend 5G
3. AOS + BIATBWS in one, in 5G
4. WM3
5. AM7/SM4

That is unless 6G comes out somewhere in that timeline, then obviously replace 5G with 6G

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - DarkTempatation - 12-05-2015

1. Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G
2. Manifest unlimited wealth and success 5G
3. LM 5G
4. BIATBW 5G

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Eslima5 - 12-05-2015

Ultra success, maximum productivity

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - dissonance - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 04:04 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Posted in order of priority

1. Woman Magnet upgrade
2. Manifest Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G
3. Manifest Your Perfect Stunningly Beautiful Girlfriend 5G (I prefer this one over #2 but #2 is more likely to pass I think)
4. Pimp 6 stager, awwww yeah

Oh wait I agree, add MYP Stunningly Beautiful Girlfriend. It should be easy though, since you just insert words. Kinda like how the 4g-5g upgrade for the MYP Sexual Lover was easy.

Add MYP Stunningly Beautiful Girlfriend to my list! *edited in my post as well*

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - DarthXedonias - 12-05-2015

Ok, list updated for the new Changes. I bundled some together because, like I and Dissonance pointed out, some of the AYPs are similar enough that you only need to change like one word. So far, looks like WM upgrade and AYP upgrades are in the lead.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - AriGold - 12-05-2015

1. AYPG 5G
2. AYPW 5G
3. Self Love/Esteem 5G (Maybe EHPRA 2.0 is enough for that one?)
4. Ultimate Musician
5. Ultimate Writer
6. "Become a successful investor" (Forex sub, but a little bit broader so that stock trading and every kind of investing is included)
7. Renaissance Man

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Life - 12-05-2015

Personally I want

FYPJ 6G
AYPSoulmate 5G
Something to generally attract more money

I know a lot of people want the writers sub

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Jakeb203 - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 04:04 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Posted in order of priority

1. Woman Magnet upgrade
2. Manifest Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G
3. Manifest Your Perfect Stunningly Beautiful Girlfriend 5G (I prefer this one over #2 but #2 is more likely to pass I think)
4. Pimp 6 stager, awwww yeah

Totally up for #4. There should be one made for just to fvck around. Confusedleepy:

Quantity over quality this time. Not only do we need Casanova, but Don Juan also.

But only if you are interested.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - Breeze - 12-05-2015

(12-05-2015, 12:10 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: A. A writers sub. I recently found out this is mainly what I want to pursue in my life so this is definitely a sub I want to see. It should help you come up with the best theme, plot,story structure, characters,setting, and style and tone for your story.

I second that.

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - kenpachi - 12-06-2015

1.) Ultimate sexual performance sub (bigger penis, testosterone, sex drive, overcome ED)
2.) Upgraded woman magnet
3.) Writers sub

RE: Subliminal Priority poll for Shannon - dweller94 - 12-06-2015

1. AYPG 5G Cool
2. LM 5G

An upgrade to the existing 4G sub for AYPG for those who are currently on the journey.