Subliminal Talk
SexMagnetPrep... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SexMagnetPrep... (/Thread-SexMagnetPrep)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 10-04-2011

Met up with the girl again today, had an awesome time but def. Not the same connection, I was drifting alot, I was not as attractedm she seemed more testing, alpha male set maybe?, but it made for some fun.
Its really strange being back on alpha, pros-super chill, got that swag back, deeply unreactive, feel like I own the world in a non egoic way of courseSmile, more confident, more superficially social, shaved after 3 months, getting a lot of eye contact and damn he's hot looks, increased respect, cons I am so fng tired all the time, this sub is hardcore, I was used to it after the time off but now its just recking me lol, increased apathy, lack of motivation, so chill I procrastinate on procrastinating but will then get the urge to handle biz sometimes but its feels so out of my control.
Well that's it for now 9 days until sex magnet, I am so excited! I've been waiting over six months do to it

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - Shannon - 10-09-2011

Rainbow - Two questions. What made you decide to use hypnosis for the height increase, instead of the program I have for that? And, how long did it take for you t get those results? When Andrew used my program for that, he got almost a full inch in height also.

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 10-10-2011

To answer you first question-what made me decide to use hypnosis was-several reasons
1.First and foremost you said your height sub does not work if growth plates are fused. I am not sure if my growth plates are fused but I am almost 24 and did not want to risk using a sub that wouldn't work for me.
2. I was doing the Increase Penis size sub at the time, and while I have experienced very good success with using your products with other hypnosis for intermittent periods of time, I knew mixing two type c of your subs was a big no-no.
3. The hypnosis I did was designed for rapid height increase of 5-6 inches in around a six month time frame, I did it for two weeks along side the increase your penis size subliminal, two weeks very consistently, two weeks less consistently, and then about a week and a half very consistently. So about 5-6 weeks altogether. I went from just under 5'7 to just under 5'8 and when measuring upon waking up-against a line mark on a wall, I was even a little taller than 5'8. I also had very poor health habits during most of this phase and think I could have gotten even more out of it had I been more focused on those particulars.
I plan on taking a couple months time to focus on growing in height again after sex magnet, I would be more than happy to test your program then out if you think it would work for me. Do you know if Andrew's growth plates are/were fused when the program worked for him and how long did it take him?

I had a breaking point in Alpha today,
I realize without a doubt that this sub brings one
of my most difficult resistances/issues in life, a kind of deep apathy, depression
that's more like a 'I dont give a xxx about anything' so much so I feel a lot of internal
resistance to anything I care/cared about. I saw it so clearly during a meditation, and I realized
it is simply the result of not taking action or putting myself out there for things that 'further' me in life/I want in life/ are neccasary (responsibilities) in life. Once I make a move, everything seems to flow effortlessly, much more so than the recent weeks prior to starting my refresher course.
So off alpha-easier to get started with things-almost out of a compulsion- but requires more conscious management when engaged and I feel less comfortable less able to just go all out-in such things like job interviews, socializing, going on dates, working on projects, active leisure etc.
On Alpha-MUCH harder to be willing to get started with anything but once I start-I am bold, go all out, feel totally myself and honest with my communication, unconscious management it feels like.
4 more days!!!
If there is an Alpha 2012-from my experience with 2011 version I would say
passion
motivation
and while I do feel more confident I think there might be to much 'confidence/ego' management, I remember in the 2010 version stage 3 I felt like superman, and that was awesome, I didn't really get into to much trouble for itSmile

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - Shannon - 10-10-2011

(10-10-2011, 12:44 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: To answer you first question-what made me decide to use hypnosis was-several reasons
1.First and foremost you said your height sub does not work if growth plates are fused. I am not sure if my growth plates are fused but I am almost 24 and did not want to risk using a sub that wouldn't work for me.
2. I was doing the Increase Penis size sub at the time, and while I have experienced very good success with using your products with other hypnosis for intermittent periods of time, I knew mixing two type c of your subs was a big no-no.
3. The hypnosis I did was designed for rapid height increase of 5-6 inches in around a six month time frame, I did it for two weeks along side the increase your penis size subliminal, two weeks very consistently, two weeks less consistently, and then about a week and a half very consistently. So about 5-6 weeks altogether. I went from just under 5'7 to just under 5'8 and when measuring upon waking up-against a line mark on a wall, I was even a little taller than 5'8. I also had very poor health habits during most of this phase and think I could have gotten even more out of it had I been more focused on those particulars.
I plan on taking a couple months time to focus on growing in height again after sex magnet, I would be more than happy to test your program then out if you think it would work for me. Do you know if Andrew's growth plates are/were fused when the program worked for him and how long did it take him?

That is fascinating! It suggests that your growth plates were either not fused, or that fusion does not actually stop the growth process if you use the right methods. It also shows that it may be possible to effectively use two Type C programs at the same time... and lastly, your growth rate was much faster than Andrew's, because if I recall correctly, he needed almost 8 months for the change to take effect.

The difference in speed is probably attributable to the difference in your physiologies. You almost certainly were not done growing yet, whereas he may have been reaching that point. Or, perhaps it was that you have a less scientific background which gave you less "this is what's possible" to guide/limit you.

In any case, this is still fascinating! My subs and a hypnosis program are effectively doing about the same thing, just in different ways. So this means we need to start doing some new research, and I need to make the growth program 4G.

yes! I am really glad you feel this way and are willing to go 4 g with it.
I feel like you could make an incredible program for this that works no matter the age.
for one thing I have very little sense of limitation on "this is whats possible" according to science.
I read that the key to changing the body with the mind, relies in understanding how even the dense physicality of the body is still just space and energy, and how the mind, via intention and thought can effect that energy. Another thing the hypnosis did was focus on trying to bring my mind and body back to the state I was in puberty.