Subliminal Talk
SexMagnetPrep... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SexMagnetPrep... (/Thread-SexMagnetPrep)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 05-18-2011

Shortly after Rainbow's Alpha departure I return with a new journal
and an intermittent new beginning lol I've named it SexMagnet prep because...
This journal will be devoted to the next 6-8 weeks towards the subs I will be running until sex magnet, consisting of:
winners mindset and then overcome approach anxiety and ASC, a fantastic combo cocktail courtesy of Cortez. OK couldn't resist the alliteration.

Its been 2 weeks on winner's mindset with Alpha, run between 1-4 hours a day, and 3 days running winner's mindset alone for 8-10 hours a day. So far fantastic.
I've become much more competitive, but with myself, like I am really pushing to do everything my best, pushing to perform my best with whatever I do. I feel extremely dominant on this sub but also very open for connection, and have in fact been connecting very strongly with women lately in exactly the way I like, and am connecting with family and friends in a great way as well. Honestly Alpha made me a d--ck I'm seeing now. lol I was gracious and polite, but I had next to zero real interest in anyone, even myself. Which was exactly what I needed for that time.
In the last three days I have felt very tired in the beginning of the day and as the day progresses and I become a little less brain weary I become super positive and driven all with that feeling that I just had awesome sex, or won some sort of championship. This feeling is really strong some times and at others its just like this nice mellow, 'yea I'm the man' in the background. Not like an egotistical thing just very self satisfied, grateful, and assured.

Lastly, and I am slightly hesitant to say this, but I was thinking of adding the increase penis size sub for the next two months with the other subs I'll be running, just to see how many extra inches I could squeeze out lol. I have no issues or sense of insecurity in this area yet somehow this sub compels me lol I don't think I'll ever have the time to devote 6 months for this sub alone but it would be one 4g type b with a type b 3g, then 2 type b and 1 type c all 3g, all within the rules..I think?'

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - Ryan - 05-18-2011

Go for it! I'd love to see hear how it works...

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - Spiral - 05-18-2011

I agree Rainbow. I'm more of an asshole now than I ever was.. but a compassionate ass hole.

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - Shannon - 05-18-2011

You guys make me laugh. I see I need to add a little societal deprogramming to Alpha.

Rainbow, you'll get best results from a Type C (Penis enlargement) if you use it solo, but you should see results with one Type B also.

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - Jay - 05-18-2011

(05-18-2011, 02:04 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: ... I become super positive and driven all with that feeling that I just had awesome sex, or won some sort of championship. This feeling is really strong some times and at others its just like this nice mellow, 'yea I'm the man' in the background. Not like an egotistical thing just very self satisfied, grateful, and assured.

Doping up on dopamine I hear.

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 05-18-2011

thats gotta be it, its usually more of a sense of consciousness than an overriding physical sensation, so hopefully the subs is not rapidly depleting my dopamine reserves mdma style lol

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 05-27-2011

Its been a little over a week on Winner's mindset
and some strange stuff is going on. I'm really enjoying the sub in general
but it seems to be bring up some heavy resistance at times. What I like alot about it,
is that I am very proactive on it and for some reason it makes socializing much more fun.
I am also helping develop some review sites, for more passive income, and that has been a lot of work this week. I would never have been willing to take on such a tedious project before this sub lol.
As of the last 2 days I have really been lacking in clarity and motivation, and I don't know if that is from brain tiredness, resistance, or just something the sub is not addressing. So now that its technically been 4 weeks on Winner's mindset, I'm gonna mess around with ultra motivation for a bit, just to get these projects down quicker, and then I'm prob going to Overcome AA and one other sub, which I have yet to decide, I thought it was going to be ASC but I'm not so sure anymore. As for the Increase Penis Size sub, I have been getting 3-4 hours of listening in most days and am already seeing results, which is awesome, I plan to increase exposure on that one as wellSmile

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 05-30-2011

I decided to definitely go with ASC and I'll be adding in Overcome AA in the coming week.
Just listening to 4g ultra motivation for 10 hours, over 2 days, on 4g got me through my huge workload I had to do, but I'm done with that one for now. Now its ASC,, IPS, and overcome AA a little bit later from here on out. I got a couple hours of listening on ASC in and wow!, what an awesome sub, I feel freaking amazing on it. Went out tonight with some friends and just had way more fun than usual cause I felt like I could just say or do anything I wanted.
My intention is to make the next 6 weeks all about really branching out to a new lifestyle, more work, more play-zero autopilot zoning out or waiting around...intensity rev!

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 06-09-2011

update:
I'm about 10 days deep on ASC and I have switched from overcome AA to DAS for the time being.
I was experiencing some very strange things with overcome AA. Even though it seemed to be making actually approaching women more smooth and natural it also made me feel like I was just drifting...for lack of a better way to put it, now I'm sure that's just a transitional feeling, being used to the freedom of no anxiety etc, but at this point in my life I am on a time crunch to stay action oriented and can't really be dealing with massive shifts in perspective and motivational prioritization and reassessment lol
ASC is leaving me feeling very powerful, but at the same time is so smooth, I am just spending way more time outside my usual scene since I started it. I am spending much less time at home and much less time with my usual friends. I've started up DAS in the last few days as well, this sub always seems to add to a deep sense of ok-nes for me and that devil may care attitude. About 5 more weeks until sex magnet, should have my living quarters settled out by then, as one of my summer jobs was a no go, the manager for the bar wanted to hire me but the 'drink director' wanted someone with more experience as a bar back and I have no experience in that industry.

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - The GK - 06-09-2011

(06-09-2011, 01:25 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: update:
it also made me feel like I was just drifting

Interesting. BIATW had the same effect (or no effect?) on me as Overcome AA had on you. "Drifting" describes it perfectly. AM2011 seems to address that, although it might be to early to tell (I'm only 2 days in).

I hope you find a good summer job. Good luck.

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - Shannon - 06-09-2011

Interesting report, Rainbow, I think I see why you experience that "drifting" effect, and that means I can fix it... thanks for the feedback.

EDIT:

Quote:yeah it works great, I was on it but I couldn't take the complete lack of anxiety lol
I had to kick it for DAS just cause I was uncomfortable being that chill and comfortable lol,
a little flutters in the body push me a long way, I'll do a couple more weeks on it though in the near future. I already had no approach anxiety from alpha but never cared to approach usually but after a week on overcome aproach anxiety I was talking to girls every which way and where ever I went.

Wait a minute, your problem was that it worked TOO well?! I thought you were saying that it made you unresponsive...

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 06-09-2011

no don't get me wrong, it worked very well, but I still felt like I was drifting; the effectiveness and drifting were not mutually exclusive. To be more specific I found that I was fine if I listened to Overcome AA at night and then ASC for several more hours before I woke up and interacted with the world. The few times I tried beginning my day after listening to overcome AA I felt like I was high out of my mind, so to speak, hence the drifting. My saying it worked to well and was uncomfortable being that chill and comfortable was more of a lighted hearted way of explaining why I stopped using it while still shamelessly promoting your products lol. It did work very well in helping me approach woman but simultaneously threw off something about my natural equilibrium.
Also the longer I listened directly to the overcome AA sub the harder it became to carry out a natural conversation with people, women were MUCH easier to talk to, but it was like there was this force that would start to suck everything I had or wanted say out of me until I was just completely chill and sitting wherever I was at, weird haha, and thats what I meant by to chill

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - Shannon - 06-10-2011

Alright, so my initial assessment was right. It needs to be balanced with initiative and motivation.

RE: SexMagnetPrep... - RainbowAbyss - 06-11-2011

that would be great, also maybe something to do with knowing the conversation will be great and go in the direction one consciously desires, but that might be outside the sub's specificity